collapse

Author Topic: Welcome to the New World (WARNING!!! VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE)  (Read 18140 times)

Description:

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
  • Life is an open beta test.
  • Awards NaNoWriMo Participant Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
Re: Welcome to the New World (WARNING!!! VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE)
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2008, 10:02:49 PM »
She snorted at his derisive bit about 'all mortals.'  "Yeah?  Well you were one once too, Teeth."  She'd been ready for his attack, watching his every movement from the instant she could see him in the moonlight.  There was no way she could have leapt out of the way in time, and even if she had, he was far quicker and more agile than she when it was one on one, so he would have been on top of her in an instant.  So she remained where she was, as though she hadn't had time to react at all.  But Riders, and all those within the pack didn't just train to pester the denizens of the underworld and to do their respective jobs.  They trained to stay alive, and that meant honing reflexes and skills suited to that end.  So even as she was tumbling backwards with his hands on her shoudlers, her arms were moving one reaching up to grab his shoulder in mirror of him, the other drawing the massive pistol from her back, the one she used mostly against lycans with the two triggers, and pressing it firmly to his forehead just above the eyes as her shoulders slammed against the ground.  And in the wake of his snarl, she smirked, and cocked the gun.  "Maybe.  But it's awfully hard to drink from anything when your face is a fine bloody mist on the ground behind you.  Shit like that doesn't heal too fast, now does it?"  Her fingers were on the triggers, and if he made any movement, sudden or not, he'd find out just how much silver and lead hurt when they were blasting out the back of his head.  It was already an exercise in patience to not have pulled the triggers already.  Even so, her smirk only grew.

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
  • Awards Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts NaNoWriMo Participant Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2008, 10:15:59 PM »
Vacan rolled his eyes, leaning into the pistol a little.  "It heals faster than your throat would," he snarled, but made no move to complete his threat.  One lip curled up derisively, his eyelids lowering.  "Tell me something, Sparky.  Why haven't you pulled the trigger?"  His voice was light, like chimes on the breeze, but there was a steely strength behind it that would make a normal human shiver with fright.  That wasn't his goal anymore; he knew it wouldn't work with her, likely until he actually got around to biting her.  "I mean, I get that you humans have a pretty solid death wish, but you've got a fuckin' enhanced sense of death-chasing."

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
  • Awards NaNoWriMo Participant Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2008, 10:26:30 PM »
She pressed harder on the pistol as well, so that it would have left two round indentations in human skin.  "Yeah, but by the time that happens, I'd be all cold and congealed, and probably picked over by all sorts of unsavory things that would just ruin your appetite."  Her voice was muffled through the helmet, but he could hear the grin in her voice.  Could it be that she was actually teasing him?  The smirk in her eyes said that she was, and even though she was caught and, by all appearances, as good as dead, there was still a bit of the thrill of the chase left in her.  She even laughed lightly when he called her Sparky.  "Because I intrigue you, and your life is far too god-forsakenly long and boring for you to kill something so interesting so quickly."  Her dark eyes were fairly dancing as she continued to taunt him.  "And I'd hardly call it death-chasing.  As I recall, you were chasing me.  But fuck, the only people who fear death are those with something to lose.  And since you've just utterly fucked my bike," she punctuated the statement by just barely squeezing the trigger, just enough for a tiny click to register to his ears, "I find myself now without much to keep me interested in this little piece of paradise."

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
  • Awards Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts NaNoWriMo Participant Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2008, 10:34:39 PM »
There was an awful lot of unfortunate truth to her words, and Vacan sighed.  "Congealed blood is pretty disgusting, it's true. Kinda like chewing on eyeballs, but not as satisfying.  And I wouldn't go so far as to say I was chasing you the first time.  We wouldn't be here if I was.  Big Boy would be, though, and that's not a pleasant idea."  Letting his head roll a little to the side, he inspected her more closely.  "Yanno, I forgot how boring life as a human is."  He smirked then, licking his lips a little.  "And how terrible everything tastes.  You really should let me try, just for the sake of argument.  I haven't tried anything nearly as flavorful as you'll be in quite some time."  Vacan snorted, pressing just a fraction closer again, fully aware of the click he'd heard.  She wasn't going to pull the trigger, though.  Not unless he actually lunged at her.  Her life was utterly too short to get rid of something so interesting so soon.

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2008, 10:42:31 PM »
Her eyes narrowed at him when he suggested that she give him a taste, and she almost did pull the trigger when he moved that hair closer.  To close...any more, and she might not be able to get off the shot in time if he did move for her.  There was a second tiny click; on the third, the chambers would fire.  But then she grinned, and lifted her chin just slightly, barely exposing her neck to him.  "Tell ya what.  Let's make a deal.  I give you a drink now and again, and you take me with you and give me protection from the others.  Life blows here.  Anything would be more interesting than this, and if I don't get out of here, I'm liable to blow my own head off just for a change of scenery."

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2008, 10:57:21 PM »
Vacan sat back abruptly as though stung.  His face came together in a confused scowl before relaxing as he burst into gales of laughter.  Rocking back on his heels, Vacan stared down at her incredulously.  "You, oh Mistress of the chase, want to play pet to your 'baby killer'?  Fuck, I really did forget how fuckin' shitbrained humans are."  He continued to laugh, shaking his head.  One hand came up to rest on the barrel of the pistol, holding it steady as he shook with laughter.  It was a precautionary measure mostly.  If she got the notion to try and shoot him for laughing hysterically at her, he could push the gun out of the way before it caused any irritating damage.

Finally calming down from his sputtering fit, Vacan lowered his head to look down at the helmeted woman.  "Take off your helmet already."  His cackles had come down to soft gasping snorts, though his eyes were still bright with a joy, a pleasure he hadn't felt for years.

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2008, 11:26:10 PM »
"I am no one's pet," she snapped back at him, and it was probably a good thing that he had reached for the gun, or else she very well may have shot him.  "Besides, let us look at this logically.  My bike is fucked until I can work on it again.  I could riddle you with holes, but I'd be far from my base by the time you pulled yourself together and came after me anyway, if something else didn't get me first, since I currently have no way to properly destroy you.  And this way it's a win-win situation.  You have a donor, I have something to keep me occupied, and while you may be a horrible conversationalist, I can hold up my end of interesting conversations,"  She winked at him.  And she couldn't really blame him for bursting into a fit of laughter.  What she was proposing was nearly unheard of.  But she was serious.  Life had lost its edge, and if she didn't find something to bring that back, she'd stop caring if she made it back from a run or not.  As it was, the others had probably already noticed her missing, so her meager belongings were already pretty much forfeit.
She continued to watch him for a moment after he spoke again, narrowing her eyes at him to gauge if he would attack or not once it was off.  But, then again, she was pretty much fucked either way if he decided he didn't like her deal.  So, she put the gun back into the holster inside the back of her pants, winking suggestively at him when she had to lift her hips against him to get the space needed, and then reached up to the straps at her chin.  When the helmet came off, the first thing he'd see would be the silver studs in her ears that matched the chains around her neck.  Then long, cascading raven locks were freed from the helmet, having been twisted at the back of her head before the helmet had gone on.  Her hair, too, had silver woven into it, more protection against the lycans that roamed the streets.  Long black lashes were nearly lost in the black makeup that surrounded her eyes, her lips colored a deep red, like dried blood.  She set the helmet to the side, and then propped herself up on her elbows, and raised a slender brow at him.  "So?  Whadya say, Teeth?  Deal or no deal?"

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2008, 12:58:07 AM »
Sitting back on his heels, Vacan made a face as though contemplating her offer, though it was mostly for show.  He'd already made up his mind.  It would make his existence far simpler to have her around, in some aspects at any rate.  If nothing else, she would make his own life far more interesting.  He wouldn't have to hunt anymore, save for the sheer enjoyment of it, and he'd always have a fresh supply of high quality blood, though that was still a guess since he'd yet to taste her.

"Well, at least I don't have to worry about an ugly human tagging along with me," he smirked, winking amiably at her.  "Though perhaps less of that stuff around your eyes; some may think you have no eyes at all."  He settled more solidly on his heels.  "You're sure this is what you want?"

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2008, 11:12:46 AM »
"Oh gee, how kind of you," she rolled her eyes at him after his comment about her looks, the first time she'd taken her eyes off of him other than to remove her helmet, and finally blinked for the first time since pulling her face back out of the ground.  She looked back to him when he asked of her certainty, though she still hadn't met his eyes.  Bhe was bold, but not stupid.  "What have I got to lose?" she shrugged with a crooked smile.  "Everyone dies eventually.  And if you do turn on me, then I die on my terms, rather than becoming some creeper's latest victim."

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2008, 07:29:21 PM »
"Reasonable enough," he said approvingly.  "So I guess there is really only one question left."  Vacan slid forward, his hands planted on either side of the woman's, bringing them nose to nose.  She now had no option but to look into his eyes.  "Are you ready?"

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2008, 07:34:58 PM »
"Probably not," she grinned, and managed to keep from moving back, even as his ethereal eyes grabed her gaze and refused to let go.  "But as ready as I'll ever be."  She didn't ask if it would hurt, because she figured that was a given.  But despite the coming pain, a small part of her was still excited for the experience, and the change in her life it would bring.  It was small, but it was enough to register to him, and to just slightly enhance the smell of her blood.

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2008, 08:19:00 PM »
The scent wasn't as sharp as fear, but there was an undercurrent of anxiety that ran lightly beneath the thrill.  Vacan chuckled once before breaking their gaze and leaning closer to her.  One hand lifted up to weave gently into her hair, taking note that the silver was a clever idea.  That hand he knew would very soon be supporting her, so the other hand nudged a bit closer to her body, just in case she collapsed, as he fully expected.

Vacan's lips traced a soft, lingering line down the curve of her throat, focusing on the point where her neck joined her shoulder.  Her skin was warm, delicate, and smelled like an intruiging combination of ginger, smoke, and water.  Tightening his grip on her head, Vacan adjusted the angle once more before biting down through her flesh.

First, she would have felt the sharp sting of twin punctures.  The sensation was similar to an injection with a large gauge needle.  Rather than a sucking sensation, however, the blood was merely redirected from her vein into Vacan's awaiting mouth.  No intense pain, no images of impending death.  Just a strange sensation of losing blood.  If Vacan continued for too long, soon her body would start to protest the loss, aching and beginning to scream for it to stop.  But he had no reason to go that far tonight.

But he had been right; she tasted amazing.

The flavor was light, an aromatic bouquet of unusual tastes that flowed freely together.  Beyond the scent he'd already picked up, there was the sharp tang of her excitement.  It was a new flavor to him, one he'd not ever thought to experience. Other donors had simply been along for the ride, using him as a protection of sorts, without ever feeling anything for the relationship they formed together.  This woman, though, wanted more than shelter.  She wanted a new chapter in her life, and Vacan was the perfect option.

He stayed attached to her neck for several moments, savoring her before finally pulling away.  He didn't want to drain her too much, after all.  Gently licking the two marks he'd left until it was nothing but a small dribble, Vacan gently lowered her body to the grass.  Vacan stayed above her, leaning on his forearms.  "How do you feel?" Vacan asked quietly, his eyes an even lighter blue, but soft somehow.

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2008, 12:28:10 AM »
She hated herself for it, but her eyelidss drooped just slightly when his hand brushed through her hair.  Gentle touches were few and far betweenin her way of life; her pack was very much like a band of wolves, in that there was always jostling and jockeying for position and power, but of the familial bonds and ties of loyalty those same animals shared, there was none.  Only survival.  So the pass of his lips down her sensitive neck sent a small shiver down the length of her spine.  She did not fight him, just relaxed and let him tilt her head as he needed, and closed her eyes when she felt the fangs brush her skin before they penetrated.
There was a small gasp at the breaking of her skin, the muscles of her face pulling briefly in pain.  But...it wasn't that bad.  Much like the times she'd been forced to donate blood before the war had ended. Only now there were two needles, and they were in her neck, instead of her arm.  And there was also a tongue to press gently against her skin to encourage the flow of her blood.  It certainly sent a little skip and shiver into her heart.
Vanity's head swum, her eyes no longer really focussing on anything.  Not dangerously disoriented, just sort of...shocked.  Like when a first-time blood donor finishes and stands up, and then promptly wobbles or faints.  She blinked rapidly a few times, hardly aware that he was lowering her to the grass, her arms now limp at her sides.  "God..." she breathed out with a bit of a shiver in her voice.  The blur above her solidified somewhat into a man as her eyes remembered how to focus, and she gave him a small, lopsided grin.  "Waiter...I'll take mine to go..."

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2008, 03:06:29 PM »
This time, Vacan's laugh was much quieter, much sweeter, as something to be heard between the sheets in the dark.  Rolling off of her, he knelt in the grass beside her.  He'd not seen anyone recover in quite a while; he forgot how loopy humans got when they were lacking a few pints of blood.

Delicately wiping his lips with his fingers, Vacan sat and watched her, his sharp eyes taking in all the details.  The way her eyelids fluttered when she tried to open or close them; the way her head seemed to blend into the shadows, yet stood out in stark relief against the pale green of the grass; reflections of the starlight off the silver studs in her ears.  It was all filed away to be recalled later, considered.

After what he felt was an appropriate amount of recovery time, twenty minutes or so, Vacan cleared his throat to catch her attention.  "How was it for you?"

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2008, 04:23:12 PM »
At some point, she wasn't sure when, she'd started drifting off to sleep, her body sternly protesting the sudden loss of its life giving blood.  Her lips were parted slightly to suck in the cool night air, the leather jacket rising and falling with her chest.  She almost looked as though they'd just done something quite different to drain her of energy, except instead of a sleepy sparkle, her eyes were just tiredly dull.  Her eyes had almost made it all the way closed when he cleared his throat, and they fluttered open after a couple tries, followed by a deep breath.  A few more blinks to clear her eyes and her hazy thoughts before she looked to him, with confusion at first, but then her brain finished turning back on, and everything made sense again.  Once higher thought processes were back, she grinned again.  "I think I got shafted.  You got a hot meal, and I'm stuck with a broken bike and a monster hickie."  A bit of a wink at the play of words; monster-sized hickie, or hickie from a monster?  A hand slunk up to run through her hair, and then trailed down the side of her neck, curious fingertips brushing over the small bitemarks.

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2008, 05:40:26 PM »
"Don't worry; it won't bruise too bad."  His ice eyes watched her fingers trail down her neck, brushing over the bites marks.  "Since you wear your jacket collar up most days anyway, no one will notice.  But I've a way to make sure no one notices."  He left the details of that particular promise hanging.  

"It doesn't feel like that every time."  Adjusting so he was sitting cross-legged, Vacan rested his elbows on his knees, chin in his hands.  It was, in all, a very casual, nonthreatening position.  Almost childlike.  "There are ways to change the sensation, depending on my mood.  'S a bad idea to piss me off if I'm hungry."

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2008, 07:18:02 PM »
Vanity wasn't sure if that didn't disappoint her or not, about the limited bruising.  But she did grin at the implications of his assurance.  While she was sure that if the bite were discovered she'd be under a whole hell of a lot of suspicion, a part of her wanted to rub it into the noses of a few people.  A sort of, "Look what I survived.  Top that, fuckers."  But, that was all assuming that she ever went back to her compound.  And currently, she wasn't sure she wanted to at all.  But, she had some few belongings that she wanted to keep.  And she'd need her tools to repair her bike, since all the former mechanic shops in the city were pretty much gutted, many of them by gangs like hers.
She cocked a brow at his warning; or at least, she tried to.  She wasn't really sure if it came across as intended or not.  "Duly noted..."  Noted, yes.  Did she promise to behave?  As if.  Vanity was just rebellious enough that she'd likely try to test him, and her own limits with him.  Not that that was a particularly intelligent thing to be doing, but it was how she lived.  Speaking of limits...  Her stomach flexed as she worked on becoming upright again, or at least a close approximation of it, though her head still swam a little once she got back to her elbows.  "Jesus," she grumbled at him, and blinked a few more times.  "Just how much did you take?"

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2008, 09:16:51 PM »
Vacan shrugged, smiling.  "Around two or three pints.  You'll be...normal...by tomorrow evening."  He rested one hand on her back, just in case she decided to fall back faster than he was sure her skull would appreciate.  Watching this was highly entertaining, though laughing again would likely not be well received.  "At this point, you have two options.  We can either go back to my place where you will be far more comfortable."  He paused, as though waiting for her reaction, before continuing.  "Or, we could stay out here all night and take our chances with the dogs."  His emphasis on the word made it clear just what he was talking about.

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2008, 09:26:12 PM »
"Fucking glutton," she grumbled again.  She cocked a brow at his pause, but said nothing, waiting for option two.  "I hate dogs," she sighed, grateful for his supporting hand, because she doubted her arms were going to be much good for much longer. "I'm so much more a cat person."  She shifted a little, managing to get slightly more upright.  "But I see Baby first.  At least so I can know how bad you fucked 'er up and what I have to fix."

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2008, 09:48:09 PM »
Sighing and shaking his head, Vacan helped her into a fully sitting position.  They sat there for a few minutes before he started to move her into a standing position.  Throughout the whole movement, Vacan supported her to ensure she didn't go tumbling down the hill in her haste to see her...Baby.  Just the thought that she'd named the damn thing made him shake his head again.

Once they were standing, he hooked one arm around her waist, holding most of her weight there.  They slowly made their way down the hill; their speed was only out of respect for her. While he could have carried her, Vacan got the sense that her pride was a little too sensitive to try that move just yet.  One their way home, he'd carry her.  But that was a subject best broached after she had assured herself that Baby was fixable.

Which he was not entirely confident about.

Ahead, visible only to Vacan, he saw it.  A rather deformed, crumpled head, the black motorcycle was nestled between two trees, occasionally ticking as it finished cooling, though he doubted she could still hear it.  He helped her to the machine, noting somewhat reluctantly that the poor thing was in pretty bad shape.  Vacan had no tools with which she could repair the bike, but he did have the necessary materials, and probably some connections that would mean she wouldn't have to go back to the compound.

Though why that eventuality bothered him so much he wasn't quite willing to consider.

"Here you go.  Don't fall on your head."  Carefully lowering her to the ground, Vacan stepped back so as not to intrude on her mourning.

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2008, 10:22:23 PM »
She sighed heavily the moment her poor Baby came into her limited human sight.  But the moon was full, which was enough for her to assess the worst of the damage once she was knelt by it again.  Her eyes had finally decided to work right again along the walk, and while she still wasn't quite able to stand under her own strength, she was moving better by the time they reached the wreckage.  Another heavy sigh, and she gently caressed the nose of the bike by a shattered headlight.  "Oh, Baby...Baby, Baby...look what that bastard did to you..."  She crawled slowly all around it, collecting a few pieces that had been torn loose in the rather violent crash and setting them closer to the corpse of her beloved Baby.  Her gentle caresses and loving murmurs showed a rather new side to her than he'd previously seen or heard in her biting retorts when he'd snuck into her thoughts.  Vanity really, and truly, loved her motorcycle.  So it broke her heart a little to see her so torn up.  She actually gave a small whimper when she saw the engine, and the rock that had nearly broken the casing in two.  "You god-damned bastard!"  There was a small whine in the back of her throat, and a hint of salt in the air that was the barest sign of tears that she refused to shed.  This would take her months to fix, if it could be fixed at all.  "You killed her!"

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2008, 01:43:54 PM »
"Oh, for shits sake, are we really coming back to this?"  Rolling his eyes, Vacan sighed irately.  "It's a goddamn bike."  Impatient, but not entirely without understanding, he stood over her, looking down at the mess he'd created.  "Besides time, what do you need to fix it?"  The taste of her unshed tears flavored the air, and he filed away that taste, too.  Everything about her seemed totally new, unfamiliar.

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2008, 01:51:56 PM »
"It's my god-damned bike!" she snarled at him, his nearness giving her a target for her emotions, and she turned them away from sorrow for her Baby to anger at him for destroying the bike.  Vacan may not have been familiar with the way that humans lived anymore, but in these times, and especially in gangs or larger congregations of people, it was all very communist; everything went to the greater good, not to a single person's possession.  Riders' motorcycles were a rare exception, and she'd beaten a few people to within an inch of their miserable lives for messing with her Baby.  And she wasn't even the worst when it came to things like that.  But Vanity forced herself to calm a bit before she really did shoot him like she wanted to do from the beginning, and looked back over the bike.  "Materials, tools...a fucking miracle," she snorted.  "And unless you know a really good mechanic who's managed to keep all his goods in all the looting that's been going on for years, I need to go back to the compound for that."

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2008, 02:01:36 PM »
"I have been known to pull the occasional miracle out of my ass, but probably not the tools you need.  I have access to the right materials, but since you've got some odd love affair with your bike, I won't presume to find the right tools."  Vacan circled the bike, debating what to do with it.  "It should be safe here for the night, so we'll deal with picking it up later.  Right now, you need to rest somewhere not so frigid.  You look like hell."  Offering her a hand, he wiggled his fingers a little.

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2008, 02:05:48 PM »
"I should've blown your fucking face off when I had the chance," she growled at him, and struggled to a stand on her own.  But he was right; she was a mess, and the wobble of her legs that sent her hand shooting out to grasp at his arm only proved that.  "Just so we're clear, I so hate you right now," she grumbled at him.

Untitled Document

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. FARPWG - The Guild may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy (Magic site) (D&D site). For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING®, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS®, D&D®, PLAYER'S HANDBOOK 2®, and DUNGEON MASTER'S GUIDE® are trademark[s] of Wizards of the Coast and D&D® core rules, game mechanics, characters and their distinctive likenesses are the property of the Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com)

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company unless specified. In order to review products Guild Members may reference trademarks and other intellectual property of these companies without intent to violate trademarks or copyrights.

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild provides forum boards, server space and bandwidth, without compensation, to support Idaho gaming and fandom.

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool. process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated are. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. You may distribute this article freely but you may not make a profit from it. Terms are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle. No substitutions allowed. For a limited time only. This article is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Caveat emptor. Article is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full responsibility. An equal opportunity article. No shoes, no shirt, no articles. quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Parental advisory - explicit lyrics. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. Limit one-per-family please. No money down. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Instructions are included. Action figures sold separately. No preservatives added. Slippery when wet. Safety goggles may be required during use. Sealed for your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken. Call before you dig. Not liable for damages arising from use or misuse. For external use only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading. Read only with proper ventilation. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. Keep away from open flames. Avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place near a flammable or magnetic source. Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health. The best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a condom. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Offer valid only at participating sites. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. must be 18 to read. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.). Other restrictions may apply. This supersedes all previous notices.

Opinions in articles, posts and podcasts do not necessarily represent the views of The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild.

FARPWG The Guild © 2004-2017 Tim Boothby - All Rights are retained by those posting art, lyrics, messages and articles.

* About Me!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Here?

• Dot Guests: 20
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Most Recent

Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[May 20, 2018, 07:16:39 PM]

Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[May 19, 2018, 09:03:11 PM]

[May 19, 2018, 08:16:30 AM]

[May 19, 2018, 12:47:30 AM]

[May 19, 2018, 12:32:27 AM]

[May 19, 2018, 12:21:34 AM]

[May 18, 2018, 11:44:55 PM]

[May 18, 2018, 11:08:14 PM]

[May 18, 2018, 09:07:24 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:48:39 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:38:05 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:10:44 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:06:29 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 10:33:01 PM]

[May 11, 2018, 09:32:31 PM]

Affiliated Sites

Red Zone Fandom Red Zone Fan Photography Scribe of the Realm Science Fox Serious Lesbian

Red Zone Galleries

Boise Area Conventions

Us Being Social

Guild on Facebook Red Zone Facebook Red Zone Twitter Red Zone Youtube