collapse

Author Topic: Cakes and Skates Don't Mix!  (Read 5174 times)

Description: I was not the one who thought of the name

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• knight Banner
  • Awards Has made 500+ posts A Board Game Master
    • Awards
Re: Cakes and Skates Don't Mix!
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2013, 03:08:17 PM »
By the time

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
  • Awards Has made 500+ posts
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2013, 04:31:20 PM »
Mikhail closed the door behind him and kicked off his shoes, stretching his limbs and yawning for a few moments.  He looked around, closing his eyes and sniffing the air, trying to guess what he was having for dinner.  Alas, Mikhail was useless at identifying most foods, and he figured he was going to have to see it with his own two eyes to find out what he was having.

"Ah, Juron.  My darling wife.  You're looking lovely as always."  He said, giving her a smile which you couldn't quite tell if it were genuine or put on.  Mikhail was the master of sarcasm, and he figured that he would play the little "happily married" game for as long as he could before he got bored.  He leaned over and pecked her on the cheek, raising his eyebrows when he saw Vanessa wizzing about.  "Oh, we have company?  I didn't know Mathieu was coming over for dinner."  He said, placing his jacket on the hook in the hall and returning to the kitchen.  Mikhail also had no idea that there would be another two guests, though Adalinda coming to dinner was a lot less stressful to him than it was to her (and Vanessa, for that matter).

"How are we today, Vanessa?"  He asked in a cheery voice, skipping over to the fridge and searching for something to drink.  While a beer was rather tempting right now, he resorted to something a little less alcoholic -- a pint of milk.  Unscrewing the cap, he bypassed the process of pouring it in to a glass and went straight for his mouth, gulping down a few mouthfuls before returning it to where he got it from.  "You both look like you've had a long day... how was home economics, darling?"  He asked.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2013, 11:55:38 PM »
There was one thing that Juron never faltered on when Mikhail came home after being away, whether it was to have a night out with some friends, coming home from work, or whatever, she always had a smile to greet him with when he entered the room. It had always been like that for her, even when she was feeling stressed beyond all belief; it was his smile that she couldn

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2013, 04:43:27 PM »
"Oh, you don't have to tell me how great Vanessa is.  Mathieu doesn't stop going on about her.  I'm trying to talk to him about the carbon radiation cooling system that isn't working properly and he's going on about her fantastic her cooking is.  Though I suppose if he starts moaning about her then this little thing is going to go off, and blow her up as well!"  Mikhail said, gently patting the belt around his waist.  His smile dropped a little at the mention of Adalinda Knapp coming for dinner.  "My boss is coming to dinner?  I better go and get changed."  The Russian didn't react to Vanessa's sarcasm, instead taking it as if she really meant it.  "Well Vanessa, you can hardly say she slaved away all day over it when she was sent to Home Economics class because of her behaviour.  It's why she's running around at the last minute and getting you to help her!"

Already, he was half-way up the stairs to avoid being slapped.  "And please... don't poison the boss.  I don't want this to be her first impression of us."  He warned, running upstairs quickly to go and change out of his work clothes and put something clean on.  He replaced his work-gear with smart trousers, a shirt and a cardigan -- all of which were horrid colours (unfortunately, they were the best of a bad bunch considering the rest of his clothes had been burned).  As he walked downstairs, he decided to sit down on the couch in the living room, crossing one leg over the other.  It was best if he just stayed out of the way, leaving the women to do all of the work.  He felt like he would just get in the way.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2013, 06:13:59 PM »
Juron rolled her eyes at his

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2013, 06:38:34 PM »
Mikhail held his hand out and took the bottle when it was offered to him.  He had barely taken a drink out of it when the doorbell rang, and for a brief moment he sat there without moving an inch.  Did he hear Juron right?  He was the man of the house, so it was his job to answer the door?  What rule book had she been reading!?  The door bell went again, and Mikhail looked over to where the two women were, as if to see if Juron was going to make any move to answer the front door.  Eventually, the 'man of the house' had to rise to his feet, putting his bottle of beer on the coffee table.  "I thought the man of the house got to put his feet up while his pretty little housewife ran around doing all the jobs... which includes answering the door?"  He asked, shaking his head and walking over to the front door.  Opening it, he was greeted by the rather hungry looking Mathieu.

"Evening Mathieu."

"Evening Mikhail.  Is the wife here?"

"Yeah, she is.  In helping Juron with dinner.  Come in."

The Canadien nodded, his hands in his pockets, stepping inside and looking around the house.  It was the exact same design, and it's interior decoration very similar to the house he lived in.  A few different colours, but that was about it.  The furniture was exactly the same.  "Vanessa."  Montand smiled, walking over to his wife and placing an arm round her waist, kissing her on the lips.  "I don't remember you telling me we were having dinner at the Kirechenkos tonight?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2013, 01:23:32 AM »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2013, 07:52:35 AM »
"Oh, I only had a two and a half hour lunch break today."  Montand said, responding with another ksis before he was literally pushed away from her.  "Sometimes I think about how lucky you are that you don't have to work.  Such an easy life you have."  He teased, although said it in a serious way.  He knew that she hated it here, that she hated having to wear such a horrible looking dress, or having to spend her entire day washing, cleaning, cooking and thinking of nothing but happy thoughts.  However, the news that Adalinda and Dietrich were coming to dinner threw him off a little, but there wasn't much time to react to it.  The door bell went, and as Mikhail answered it, in walked the two Germans, a swagger in their steps.

Dietrich wasn't exactly too keen on going round to one of their worker's houses and having something to eat.  He always had the paranoid feeling that they were going to put something in the food and knock them out, which is why the usually insisted on having the food in the middle of the table, and everyone could help themselves.  It prevented the chance that the worker's food was fine, but the ones on their plates were tainted.

"Well Mrs Kirechenkova... Mrs Montand..."  Dietrich said, removing his coat and nodding to them both.  "...the guys were extremely pleased with how clean the plates were during their lunch.  Though it didn't take long for them to all pile back up again.  You're both more than welcome to attend class again tomorrow if you've got nothing to do in the morning... though looking at this place..."  He said, wiping his hand on top of a table top.  "I think you might have your hands full."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2013, 03:17:41 PM »
It hardly came as a surprise to either of the girls that the first thing Dietrich said to them was about their home economics class, and the offer for them to attend again. Juron wasn

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2013, 08:16:15 AM »
Dietrich lowered his brows at Juron, looking down at the glass of wine like it were painted with germs and disease.  It seemed like an eternity, but eventually he handed the Norwegian woman his leather jacket, slowly reaching forward and taking the glass from her.  Like with Adalinda, there was no thanks going Juron's way, and he just brushed passed her without saying another word.  When she mentioned the fact that their men could be quite forgetful, he shook his head and brought the glass to his lips.  "Forgetful?  Says the woman who's forgotten to vacuum the floor when she knows that her husband's employer is coming round for dinner."  He said with a rather nasty look, walking over to the table and sitting down.  Of course, Juron didn't exactly have enough time to do every single chore when she'd spent the entire day at home economics class.

"She's still learning."  Mikhail said, in response to Adalinda telling Juron off about answering the door rather than him.  "But she'll get it right in the end."  He spoke, standing next to her and putting his arm around her back, pulling her in towards him.  "And just to be sure, I'll sign her up to home economics for daily classes if I have to.  Can't have my darling wife sitting about the house all day doing nothing -- she'd go mad."  He said with a wicked smirk, knowing that would piss Juron off big time.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2013, 03:01:38 PM »
As soon as Mikhail opened his mouth and it sounded like he was defending her, she knew it was too good to be true, and it was. Planting a large smile on her face she patted him on the cheek with a bit of force since she couldn

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2013, 06:45:58 PM »
He knew what she was thinking right now.  He knew that if she could, she'd get one of the knives from the kitchen drawer and stab him in the leg.  But the threat of the bomb around their waists always meant that they had to bring out their anger in another way, and any kind of emotion was dangerous.  Unless they were smiling, and acting like a happy little family then they had to watch out.  Even Dietrich had told him that the bomb belts were still rather temperamental, and were prone to triggering when the person wearing it hadn't done anything wrong.

"I think they all got shrunk in the wash.  Vanessa had a difficult time learning how to use the washing machine go begin with.  I swear, they came out of the machine so small, you could have put them on a GI Joe doll."  Montand said, giving his wife a sarcastic smirk before filling his mouth with food.  Adalinda was being rather quiet just now, and that was exactly the way he liked her to be.  She had a way of talking in that whenever she opened her mouth any kind of syllable came out, Montand wanted to whack her with a frying pan.  Then again, he did enjoy it here -- though it would have been much more enjoyable if there weren't so many strict, and very odd and unique rules.  It was all very creepy, and he wouldn't be surprised if she had them abducted in the middle of the night and turned in to real-life, GI Joe-sized dolls so he could wear his old sweaters again.

"Well someone's going to have to do the shopping around here.  I'm working all day, and you're spending your days baking cakes with Vanessa and the other women.  Then I come home and you tell me I've got to answer my damn door!"  Mikhail said, shaking his head and downing half the bottle of beer.  "Darling?  Can you pass the carrots over?  Or do you want me to get up off my chair again and get them by myself?"  He asked her, glaring ever so slightly across the table.  Coincidentally, although not that he knew it, the little face on his belt flickered from (: to |: -- dangerous territory.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2013, 02:06:53 AM »
Juron was starting to feel that twinge of annoyance, the small itch that made her want to just tell Mikhail to shut up and eat his dinner, but they were among guests and although it didn

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2013, 07:30:00 PM »
There had been plenty of food fights during Montand and Vanessa's first few months in the village.  As with most of the women, Vanessa had difficulty adjusting to the new lifestyle (while the men seemed to take to it like a fish to water).  There were definitely some frustrations, especially because Vanessa wasn't the "housewife" type.  Though she could definitely cook, it didn't stop from Montand chancing his luck a bit too often, and demanding that she "pass this" and "pass that".  Adalinda had witnessed it many times first-hand, so he wasn't surprised to see the German woman staying silent for now.  "Maybe it's an idea that you just eat up quick and we get the hell out of here.  We're sitting next to two bombs that could explode at any minute."  Montand wasn't so sure that Adalinda would let that happen, though, seeing as how the blast would end up taking her out as well.  He didn't know that they had been deactivated as soon as the two Germans walked through the door -- Dietrich especially had refused to come close to the house unless Adalinda switched the explosive belts off.

"Or maybe you shouldn't have put the carrots all the way on the other side of the table, when you know how much I like them."  He said in a snappy voice, picking up the bowl that Vanessa had passed along and put some of them on his plate.  Over on the other side of the table, Dietrich was wolfing down his dinner at a quick pace, as if trying to hurry to he could get out of here.  Every so often, he would give Adalinda a growler, though he knew that his partner wouldn't allow him to leave the table until they were all finished.  And at the rate that she was eating, they were going to be here all bloody night.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2013, 12:21:53 AM »
Adalinda was absolutely content with sitting through the dinner that she had practically last-minute forced Juron into putting on, and she knew that was part of the reason that the woman was going to end up eventually losing her cool on her husband despite how hard she could tell the Norwegian woman was trying to keep calm in front of her guests. Ignoring all grumbles that Dietrich gave, she continued to slowly enjoy her meal while the tempers in the room rose. She had to guarantee Dietrich that she had disabled the belts given the simple fact when they were around Vanessa and Montand for dinner

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2013, 06:05:59 PM »
"Oh yes, I think Juron needs a refill.  In fact, you may as well bring her the entire bottle with the speed that she's been guzzling the wine out of her glass.  You're moaning at me, Juron, when you're the one drinking like an alcoholic in front of our guests... one of which happens to be my boss!"  Mikhail said to her from across the table, pushing his chair out a little bit and slouching in his seat.  By now, his own mood-belt was running dangerously close to red, but he didn't care.  With the excitement and drama of the domestic, Mikhail had simply forgot about the thing around his waist.

Montand looked up at Vanessa, then to his watch.  "Oh, Vanessa... I've just remembered we have that... thing we have to attend to.  We don't want to be late, do we?"  He said to her, giving her the look that he knew she would understand.  It was rather obvious that it was a pathetic excuse to get them out of this situation, but he didn't want to be around this particular dinner table right now.  He was sure that both Juron and Mikhail understood his reasoning.  "Thanks for the dinner, we'll definitely have to have you over next time."  Montand smiled to them, standing up and placing his hand on Vanessa's lower back.  "Dear, would you like to get our jackets?"

Dietrich wished that he could also use an excuse like that, but Adalinda would be having none of it.  "It's getting late, Ada."  He whispered, even though it hadn't been long since they arrived.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2013, 03:09:42 AM »
Vanessa didn
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 03:12:51 AM by Peebs' »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2013, 04:06:41 AM »
For the next few days, Mikhail and Juron did not really speak.  Mikhail worked later hours, seemingly using it as an excuse not to go home.  Sometimes he really wished that the town had a bar or two that he could just slip to on the way home, but unfortunately the only drink allowed was a couple of bottles in the fridge, or a whiskey in the drinks cabinet.  He figured that alcohol would probably cause too many problems, what with some of the guys starting to fight and women getting bitchy towards one another.  The whole point of the community was that everyone was well-behaved, and acted like a proper 1950s character.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2013, 03:56:04 AM »

It wasn't that she -wanted- to be miserable, but Juron had just wanted Mikhail to be more supportive of her when that was what he expected in return. He expected her to completely change her lifestyle for their new community and failed to be encouraging with what she had managed to do right so far. Not even the classes Adalinda had made him go to seemed to help his mood towards her since the night they had argued, which was a shame since Juron was beginning to hate the cold spot in the middle of their bed.

"I hate to say it," Vanessa said with her arm linked through the Norwegian girl's as they walked down the sidewalk towards Juron's house. She'd gone to meet her friend once her class had ended since Montand had yet to arrive home, she assumed that the men had got caught up talking after work like the last few nights; Montand said it was due to Mikhail's homefront since the dinner with Adalinda, "but you need to try and talk to Mikhail about the entire situation, and apologise to him."

"Apologise!" Juron nearly yanked her arm out of Vanessa's hold, "you expect me to apologise to him? After what he did?"

"You don't have to mean it, but maybe in the end you will. I've been here long enough to know how fights like this work. Montand and I don't always see eye to eye and sometimes it takes just biting our tongue and apologising. We both have our share of those."

Juron couldn't help but grumble under her breath at what Vanessa was saying, she knew that she was right and she hated it.

Once the two girls parted their ways Juron went home on her own finding Mikhail slumped on the couch. "Hi..." her words almost caught in her throat at what she was deciding to say next, "listen Mik... I'm sorry. I should be trying harder, I know. I'm just... not used to change. It was like when we first moved in together and you had a tendancy to just leave your clothes lying around on the bedroom floor. Sometimes it was acceptable for obvious reasons but... we worked it out right? It was a small thing and we got through it so I don't see why we can't... deal with this together. We are in this together and I'm not going anywhere... are you?"

Untitled Document

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. FARPWG - The Guild may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy (Magic site) (D&D site). For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING®, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS®, D&D®, PLAYER'S HANDBOOK 2®, and DUNGEON MASTER'S GUIDE® are trademark[s] of Wizards of the Coast and D&D® core rules, game mechanics, characters and their distinctive likenesses are the property of the Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com)

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company unless specified. In order to review products Guild Members may reference trademarks and other intellectual property of these companies without intent to violate trademarks or copyrights.

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild provides forum boards, server space and bandwidth, without compensation, to support Idaho gaming and fandom.

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool. process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated are. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. You may distribute this article freely but you may not make a profit from it. Terms are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle. No substitutions allowed. For a limited time only. This article is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Caveat emptor. Article is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full responsibility. An equal opportunity article. No shoes, no shirt, no articles. quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Parental advisory - explicit lyrics. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. Limit one-per-family please. No money down. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Instructions are included. Action figures sold separately. No preservatives added. Slippery when wet. Safety goggles may be required during use. Sealed for your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken. Call before you dig. Not liable for damages arising from use or misuse. For external use only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading. Read only with proper ventilation. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. Keep away from open flames. Avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place near a flammable or magnetic source. Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health. The best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a condom. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Offer valid only at participating sites. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. must be 18 to read. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.). Other restrictions may apply. This supersedes all previous notices.

Opinions in articles, posts and podcasts do not necessarily represent the views of The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild.

FARPWG The Guild © 2004-2017 Tim Boothby - All Rights are retained by those posting art, lyrics, messages and articles.

* About Me!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Here?

• Dot Guests: 26
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Most Recent

Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[May 20, 2018, 07:16:39 PM]

Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[May 19, 2018, 09:03:11 PM]

[May 19, 2018, 08:16:30 AM]

[May 19, 2018, 12:47:30 AM]

[May 19, 2018, 12:32:27 AM]

[May 19, 2018, 12:21:34 AM]

[May 18, 2018, 11:44:55 PM]

[May 18, 2018, 11:08:14 PM]

[May 18, 2018, 09:07:24 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:48:39 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:38:05 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:10:44 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:06:29 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 10:33:01 PM]

[May 11, 2018, 09:32:31 PM]

Affiliated Sites

Red Zone Fandom Red Zone Fan Photography Scribe of the Realm Science Fox Serious Lesbian

Red Zone Galleries

Boise Area Conventions

Us Being Social

Guild on Facebook Red Zone Facebook Red Zone Twitter Red Zone Youtube