collapse

Author Topic: The Tamber Saga  (Read 4276 times)

Description: The Story of Tamalyn Traveler Continues

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Grand Duke/Grand Duchess
  • Saying it with Steam
  • Awards Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
Re: The Tamber Saga
« Reply #650 on: December 06, 2017, 07:52:13 PM »
 Tamalyn looked at her guards, most seemed equally excited as Dreadnought was. She stepped away with Indra to speak with her more privately. "We could go, but I am unsure if we should go" she added, "I do not want it to look as if we are trying to take the" she hesitated, "victory away from Iron Wolf. They have been working for months and this is one of their biggest encounters. On the other hand, we can be there before their marines. Then of course" she shrugged, "we have to consider my personal safety. I am not a warrior, but I am an excellent target and often a distraction. What do you think we should do" she asked as Indra often served as her military advisor.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Face for radio, voice for print!
  • Awards Has made 9,000+ posts Has made 8,000+ posts Has made 7,000+ posts Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #651 on: December 06, 2017, 08:14:25 PM »
"I have a squadron of guards cavalry and a cohort of heavy infantry ready to leave the moment they are ordered," Indra replied. "If we provide the breech in the wall, the Iron Wolf Scouts can break through with us and be right into the fight. We have the dwarves we need to break into the hill and fight underground. Your sword could come in handy, but you have other skills that will allow us to feel where they all are, and to identify the one we're looking for."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
  • Awards Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #652 on: December 06, 2017, 08:39:54 PM »
 She nodded, "I can carry my sword, it will make everyone feel better" she smiled "even if it takes me a dozen strikes before I get frustrated enough to use those other gifts" she added quite able to laugh at herself about her failings. She turned back to General Thrall and the Duchess, "forgive the interruption, but I am sending in my cavalry and heavy infantry to assist your scouts. We can break through the fortifications allowing your scouts access. Color Sergeant Herron is ordering them in now, I can not take the chance of losing this man, he is dangerous and must be stopped. I suggest that you have the marines watching" she indicated possible escape routes on the map, "for any that have slipped away along these routes and we will assist in taking their encampment." With her words spoken her armor appeared on her and her squire approached with her surcoat. It didn't bother her to wear armor without it, but it did distract those around her as her armor was very form fitting. She nodded to Bren, "I always forget this" she remarked as Bren tightened the belt holding it close to her body. " Indra, are we ready?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Awards Has made 9,000+ posts Has made 8,000+ posts Has made 7,000+ posts Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #653 on: December 06, 2017, 08:55:17 PM »
"Let's go do war," Indra replied as the room vanished around them. It was then that they noticed that Duchess Galanna, in her own leather and steel armor, was with them. The 8th Cohort, engineers, and the 10th Squadron, cavalry, was deployed and ready.

Centurion Flint Ironhelm saluted. "We're ready to move in at a run and hit the walls," he reported. The dwarves and their doges all looked eager.

Centurion Talia Brigand looked a tiny bit put out. "I'm going to place my ten squads in a ring around the hill in the woods, we're going to watch for anyone trying to escape."

Indra nodded at that. "Be of good cheer," she teased the centurions, I saved you from guarding a castle being built and offered you a chance at battle."

"I'm quite happy with that," Ironhelm grinned.

"Why couldn't they have been in open country?" Brigand groused. "No pity for any fool that does break through."

"Now, for the good news," Indra said quickly. "We know there is a palisade at a stone hill. We don't know how many and what we're going up against. We need to move bloody quick, hit, stick and move. We can't let them use their defenses against us."

"Prisoners?" Ironhelm asked.

"If anyone surrenders, fine," Indra said. "Anyone holding a weapon, or acting as if they'll use magic, end them."

"I thought the centurions outranked the Color Sergeant?" Galanna asked Tamalyn quietly.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #654 on: December 06, 2017, 09:23:54 PM »
Tamalyn shrugged, "not many would be brave enough to tell her no. Not to mention that she is currently speaking for me. Additionally, Color sergeants are responsible for the discipline of their units. They are a special rank with varied duties and levels of responsibility. I have found that you do not want to anger color sergeants or quarter masters as both have long memories and can make your life miserable." Tamalyn focused her mind on the hill, she searched for brains counting them carefully and trying to get rough placements of them. She told Indra about all she learned to help her plan.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #655 on: December 06, 2017, 09:38:41 PM »
At Indra's word, the Cavalry moved out. "We're charging the wall, and the gate," Indra said to the assembled engineers. No time to set up engines, we're going straight in and take the gates and clear everything inside the palisade."

"Like Bragg at Herch-Quald," Ironhelm said to the eager dwarves.

"Right, we're less than a mile, lets get to it. Watch for tanglefoot around the walls." She dismounted and drew her sword. One of the other guards bagged the horses. "Lead off Centurion."

They led off at a trot. "Hawke is expecting us," Indra said to Tamalyn and Galanna. "Her scouts will show us where to strike and they'll go in with us."

As they rushed forward Dread laughed when they saw the palisade. "It's only six feet tall."

He shifted his position in the formation until he was in the lead. "Do not jump the damn gate!" Indra barked at him.

Dread cursed under his breath and pulled a massive sledge from his bag, it looked to weight close to fifty pounds. The scouts raked the walls with arrows as Dread and the engineers approached, Dread hit the gate with his full weight, at full speed and nearly knocked it loose. Three blows of his hammer and it was shattered. Another swing smashed a man into the dround as the scouts swarmed past him.

The guard pressed in before the Grand Duchess and Duchess, their blades swept a path. Then Indra shouted an odd word and shields rose and a huge blast of fire was absorbed by their interlocked shields.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #656 on: December 06, 2017, 09:52:46 PM »
Tamalyn followed Indra's instructions, glad that she hadn't needed to remind them of Duchess Galanna's presence. She had her sword out as she had promised, but she was still mostly focused on the people inside the hill trusting her guards to keep her safe while she watched.  She knew that her ability to see beyond the battle field was more useful than her sword. Still, one did need to be prepared.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #657 on: December 06, 2017, 10:25:16 PM »
Dread launched his hammer, it smashed a man in the chest, crushing it and launching him backwards with a bloody mist coming from his mouth and nose. Indra shouted orders, the archers continued to drop those at the enemy rear, but they had cleared the palisades. Then Dread started hammering the door leading into the hill.

"The cavalry, marines and the legion have set a perimeter," Indra reported as she cleaned blood from her blade. "Can you feel them in there?"

Tamalyn could feel at least thirty people underground, and some mmoving east in what she assumed were tunnels.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #658 on: December 06, 2017, 10:48:49 PM »
"Oh yes, about thirty of them. Some are headed east into tunnels" she reported quickly. "I have never felt the brain of the one we seek, so I cannot confirm he is in there. Creighton might be able to identify him, hopefully his corpse still have distinguishing features" she added watching as Dreadnought sprayed blood everywhere during his last kill.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 10:49:59 PM by Lord Palatine »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #659 on: December 06, 2017, 10:59:36 PM »
"Clever of them," Indra nodded. "Running away from the river. I'll wager that they dug that tunnel after Taraborne's raid."

She returned her attention to the door as she heard it start to give way. "Try and find that this Lecter person looks like out of their minds," Indra said as she shifted troops to enter the tunnel. When the door gave way they swarmed into the hill. They found a warren of small rooms, but there wasn't space for them to have a room where they could mass and confront. Clearly this place wasn't designed to be a fighting fortification, it was a hideout.

Dread walked up to then, holding a dazed man by the throat, his toes dangled over the ground. "He looks like a clever sort, you're going to tell us all about Lecter, aren't you?" She could feel that Dread was convincing the dazed man to think about their target.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #660 on: December 06, 2017, 11:17:35 PM »
Searching minds wasn't something that Tamalyn did often. She usually just knew the thoughts and feelings on the surface. But, she was better about it than she once was.  She looked at the man and cocked her head to the side pushing through to his hidden thoughts and memories. The man was trying to hide what he knew by picturing everyone else in rapid succession. She smiled, it wasn't manic it was more like her father's smile. She projected the image of a man who's image he hasn't shown, the one he was trying to hide the most. "More than likely he looks like this" she said, "this is the person he didn't want me to see at any rate" she said, "I am curious what other things he knows though" she said still sifting her way through is mind. What other hideouts do you have? Where is everyone going" she asked as she pushed him.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #661 on: December 06, 2017, 11:22:45 PM »
She had a few views of the man, Lecter. Bearded, clean-shaven, calm and angry, she could see him well enough to draw him. She had the feeling that he was a man that lived on charm and guile, she could also feel that he was an accomplished blackmailer. She could also see pits dug down into one of the corridors, each held a woman. There were three escape tunnels, coming up nearly 300 yards from the hill, to the north, east and west.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #662 on: December 06, 2017, 11:34:07 PM »
 Tamalyn quickly drew a map of the tunnel system and locations of the prisoners. Then she drew the man they were looking for. She gave it to dread, "I haven't checked for traps yet, so be careful" she cautioned.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #663 on: December 06, 2017, 11:40:41 PM »
"I'm always careful," he assured her with his cocky little grin.

"Fairly newly dug, My Lady," Centurion Ironhelm informed her. "It looks like they expanded a natural cave. I think they spread the dirt and rock all over the woods. "If this place has ben in use for more than a month, I'll be surprised."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #664 on: December 07, 2017, 12:00:16 AM »
"How long do you think it would take thirty laymen to dig this out? And, if you were planning to use it as a hideout, why hide the rock then make the entrance so obvious" she asked puzzling over the inconsistencies. "I don't like that it doesn't make any sense.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #665 on: December 07, 2017, 12:15:06 AM »
"They probably used the palisade as their base as they worked," he replied. "And to be this extensive, I'd guess ten men forking for a few months. The wagons are filled with various goods, weapons, armor, food, medicines, and a variety of other things. They were probably coming to stock the place."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #666 on: December 07, 2017, 11:17:59 AM »
"Months" she said thoughtfully, "better than what I had estimated. Still, there are aspects that don't make sense" she shrugged, "to me, I am sure they made sense to them" she added. "Let's go find the women" she pointed to the passage way where the pits she had seen were. Before she moved though she looked back at the man Dread had secured for her, "make sure he doesn't get away, he has more information to give us" she added in a slightly cruel tone of voice. She turned back to Centurion Ironhelm, "this way" she said moving forward. As she walked she wondered about Creighton, "has anyone seen Creighton Bragg? I think he would only have left if Lecter had. Creighton is not easily fooled into following false trails and isn't distracted by engagements like this" she added.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #667 on: December 07, 2017, 01:25:56 PM »
"He's right here," Creighton said with a grumpy edge to his voice. "I was looking for their boltholes. I came in from the north one. He was here, he left magically. He was leading two men out and when he figured out that I was coming from the other end of the tunnel he disappeared and left the other two behind. My dogs are keeping them company."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #668 on: December 07, 2017, 02:00:04 PM »
"Do you have any idea where he might be going?" She looked back at the one they had already captured, "perhaps he knows something" she suggested. "I will assist you in questioning him after we free the women," she added "if you wish."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #669 on: December 07, 2017, 04:14:33 PM »
"I am going to soften up anyone that you'll be looking at," Creighton replied. "I want them suitably compliant and eager to tell us everything that they know. We took six alive, I will be talking to them soon. First, they are going to drag out all of the dead. Digging a big hole while surrounded with the bodies of the rest will start to soften them up."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #670 on: December 07, 2017, 04:34:30 PM »
"Aww, you are so thoughtful" she smiled at him. "Ironhelm, why don't you and a few others go help dig the grave" she said with a shrug. "Indra and I will go find tge prisoners. Tamalyn looked at Galanna, 'there aren't too many women here, but I do believe that after processing they would be best placed in your duchy, would you agree to that?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #671 on: December 07, 2017, 06:39:54 PM »
"We will take them," Galanna nodded as they walked back.

"The women were brought up from Gamedian," Dread informed them. "Lecter wanted them for his men, and to test the pits. He was planning to take people for ransom. They forget that prisoners have ears and listen closely for any threat. This was a nasty batch." He pointed and they saw Amrick the Elder looking down at faces of the dead with Creighton, he had a phenomenal memory and was able to identify a few of them.

"Some proper bastards in this lot," Amrick growled. "This one disappeared a step ahead of me killing him a few years ago. Nasty piece of work. Rapist and torturer. He died too easy."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #672 on: December 07, 2017, 07:43:58 PM »
"Saved us from trying them" she said simply, "did the women over hear anything that would help you locate Lecter?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #673 on: December 07, 2017, 09:31:00 PM »
"That may take time," he replied. "They need to realize that they're actually free, we've taken them out through the west tunnel, to take them to the ships. That way they didn't see the bodies, some of them are hacked like cheap beef."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #674 on: December 07, 2017, 09:47:54 PM »
"Then" she turned and looked at the few survivors, "I suppose you will have to loosen their tongues. I will take my guards and explore the tunnels and pull out the dead, that will give you a bit of time to get some answers" she said with an innocent smile. She looked at Indra, "Lets go clean this place up. Ironhelm, how about you and the other engineers study the construction to see if we  can make use of this space."

Untitled Document

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. FARPWG - The Guild may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy (Magic site) (D&D site). For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING®, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS®, D&D®, PLAYER'S HANDBOOK 2®, and DUNGEON MASTER'S GUIDE® are trademark[s] of Wizards of the Coast and D&D® core rules, game mechanics, characters and their distinctive likenesses are the property of the Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com)

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company unless specified. In order to review products Guild Members may reference trademarks and other intellectual property of these companies without intent to violate trademarks or copyrights.

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild provides forum boards, server space and bandwidth, without compensation, to support Idaho gaming and fandom.

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool. process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated are. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. You may distribute this article freely but you may not make a profit from it. Terms are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle. No substitutions allowed. For a limited time only. This article is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Caveat emptor. Article is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full responsibility. An equal opportunity article. No shoes, no shirt, no articles. quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Parental advisory - explicit lyrics. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. Limit one-per-family please. No money down. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Instructions are included. Action figures sold separately. No preservatives added. Slippery when wet. Safety goggles may be required during use. Sealed for your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken. Call before you dig. Not liable for damages arising from use or misuse. For external use only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading. Read only with proper ventilation. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. Keep away from open flames. Avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place near a flammable or magnetic source. Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health. The best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a condom. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Offer valid only at participating sites. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. must be 18 to read. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.). Other restrictions may apply. This supersedes all previous notices.

Opinions in articles, posts and podcasts do not necessarily represent the views of The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild.

FARPWG The Guild © 2004-2017 Tim Boothby - All Rights are retained by those posting art, lyrics, messages and articles.

* About Me!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Here?

• Dot Guests: 36
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Most Recent

Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[Today at 12:27:25 AM]

Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[Today at 12:22:56 AM]

[Today at 12:14:25 AM]

[Today at 12:11:11 AM]

[Today at 12:01:31 AM]

[Yesterday at 11:59:29 PM]

[Yesterday at 11:50:17 PM]

[Yesterday at 11:48:14 PM]

[Yesterday at 11:35:57 PM]

[Yesterday at 06:07:46 PM]

[Yesterday at 05:56:27 PM]

[Yesterday at 03:15:47 PM]

[Yesterday at 02:46:47 PM]

[Yesterday at 01:43:36 AM]

[Yesterday at 01:15:02 AM]

Affiliated Sites

Red Zone Fandom Red Zone Fan Photography Scribe of the Realm Science Fox Serious Lesbian

Red Zone Galleries

Boise Area Conventions

Us Being Social

Guild on Facebook Red Zone Facebook Red Zone Twitter Red Zone Youtube