collapse

Author Topic: Station to Station  (Read 6287 times)

Description:

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
  • Awards Has made 500+ posts
    • Awards
Station to Station
« on: January 02, 2010, 05:27:37 PM »

"Station to Station, Vol. 1"
"Welcome to the Sunshine of Polska"

4 May 1940
Krak

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• Game Master
  • knight Banner
  • Awards Has made 500+ posts A Board Game Master
    • Awards
Re: Station to Station
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 06:40:55 PM »
Her thin heels splashed through a puddle or two on her way to the cafe. Her coat held closed by her hand, clenching the fabic around her chest. The clock tower nearby chimed 5 times, and Vanessa Cameron counted each one until it fell silent. A thin smile tugged at her lips as she turned the corner and the cafe came into view. She wasnt really on time, nor was she considered 'late' there hadn't actually been giving a time for her arrival. Just a range of between when she would be there. It was how she worked, Vanessa didn't like to be held down by a specific time. Made her feel less... in control of situations, duties, whatever it was she was expected to do during the day.
Hurrying across the street, Vanessa glanced inside the cafe, to make sure the three men that she was meeting with, were inside. Good, they were. The three of them looked rather bored, and she was looking forward to bringing them to the destination they were waiting for.
Pushing the door open, Vanessa entered and made her way towards the table, the small bell above the door chiming, as it was open. Walking towards the table, she smiled and placed her hand on Lt. Morris' shoulder.

"Hello darlings, how are we doing today?"

Sliding into the empty seat beside Major Low she crossed her legs under the table, slipping her jacket off. "I'm sorry if I kept you waiting long."

The waitress came by, and Vanessa ordered a cup of black coffee, before sending the woman on her way. "We have a bit of time to just... converse?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 11:34:32 AM »
4 May 1940
Krak

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• Game Master
  • knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 12:32:48 PM »
Vanessa smiled at Morris, thanking the waitress as she brought her coffee to the table. Wrapping her fingers around the small cup, she brought it to her lips, licking the rim of the cheap china before taking a slow sip.

"My, my. Seems somebody is in a hurry." She said, bringing it away from her lips enough to speak without her words being blocked by the cup. "But, I'm sure it's understandable. I'd feel the same way, were I in your position. But, we are at a cafe. And it is rather chilly outside still, for it being May. I believe, you can sit tight long enough for me to finish my cup o'coffee before we make our journey, don't you? I'm sure your mama taught you some sort of patience."

Placing her cup down, Vanessa traced her finger across the tabletop, the bell chiming to introduce the next customer to the rest of the shop. "I thought you boys were taught patience."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 12:43:03 PM »
4 May 1940
Krak

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• Game Master
  • knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 05:05:24 PM »
Wiggling her foot a little bit, Vanessa picked her cup back up and took another long drink from it. She didn't much mind the bland, bitter taste. It wasn't the best coffee, but she drank it anyways. It was enough caffien for her to function for the next while, and it did make her feel less cold than when she came in.

Without a word to her fellow table partner as he dropped the packet on the table top, Vanessa smiled as he walked outside to fill his lungs with cancer. She tapped the jacket resting behind her on the chair. "I believe your friend isn't very observant, Morris. I believe all that nicotine is beginning to go to his head."

Glancing over at Major Low, she wasn't too curious about why the man hadn't spoken up yet. The other two didn't seem very talkative either. That didn't surprise her much. "You see, that's the problem you soldier boys have. Keeping to a schedule. This is a war we're in. Of course, the faster it's over, the better. But we're not on any time schedule. And I'm deffinatly, not on your time schedule. If anything, you're on mine. And seeing as I don't have one..." she took another drink from the nearly empty cup, finishing off its contents before placing the empty cup down, "we're on no time schedule at all. But, I'm done. So, we can begin on our pretty litte way if you'd like. That wasn't so bad was it? I'm sure you're not used to waiting around for someone as simple as a civilian like me. But that's okay."

Pushing her seat back, the wooden chair legs scraped along the wooden floor beneith her. She grabbed her jacket, and draped it over her arm before tilting her head a little bit. "Shall we, gentlemen?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 11:41:23 AM »
4 May 1940
Krak

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• Game Master
  • knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 02:09:04 PM »
Stepping out of the cafe, Vanessa held her coat closed and followed the two men towards the vehicle, giving Argyle a quick smile at his words. "I'd gladly be of assistance." She said before moving herself up into the seat next to the Canadian. "It isn't that far, so it wont take you too long to get there."

After many 'turn here' and 'turn theres' along with a few 'keep straights' and 'dont miss that light!' they arrived at the designated air-field. "Well gents, here we are! Just as I said, hadn't taken us too long to get here. Now, if you'll excuse me," opening the door Vanessa hopped down and saluted them in an almost joking way before closing the door. "I'll catch you all later!"

Blowing a kiss at Morris, she winked, knowing just how irritated she had made the man and smiled before walking away.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 02:26:00 PM »
4 May 1940
Krak

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• Game Master
  • knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2010, 03:02:45 PM »
She sat in one of the vehicles, watching as the men around her did what they had to do, loading boxes into the aircraft to take her precious cargo to a new and safer, destination. Her vibrant red hair glinted under the orange setting sun, the door to the vehicle sat open giving her the ability to sit with her legs outside the seating area, her out of place heels tapping the side of the vehicle as she waited.

Yawning, the woman hopped down from her seat and made her way across the uneven ground. The men carrying boxes glanced at her, and seemed to pick up their pace. A look of fear was evident in their eyes. Coming up to the man that stood beside the aircraft with a clipboard, she rested her arm across his left shoulder, watching as the boxes were loaded. "Things seem to be going pretty slow my darlings, how much longer need I to wait, before we're on our way?" She asked, tracing a red nail along the mans neck.

"Not much longer now. Just a few more boxes and we'll be ready to go." The man replied. "Don't worry Ms. Knapp, we'll be on our way soon."

"Good. I want to be gone at least before the sun finally sets."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2010, 03:22:02 PM »
4 May 1940
Krak

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• Game Master
  • knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2010, 09:08:58 PM »
Smoke began to fill Adalinda's eyesight, and shouts picked up around her from the men who had been loading boxes and keeping watch for anyone who wasn't supposed to be there. A few of the voices rose as panic began to set in and Adalinda's jaw snapped together, anger etched into her face. She acted quickly.

"Close the damn plane!" She snapped running back to where she remembered the vehicle being. Despite the odd structure of her heels, she ran like it wasn't a problem and grabbed a smaller package that she had kept with her. The smoke was growing thicker which only pissed her off more. How in the world had someone found them so easily? And why didn't any of the men standing around raise an alarm until it was too late?

Ripping the brown paper off the package, a small hand pistol fell into her fingers. This was not how she had expected things to go, and when things didn't go her way, she was very, very cross. The shouts grew more and more, and the sound of bullets firing joined. What idiots! They couldn't see, nobody could see and here they were firing like headless chickens.

Running back to the aircraft she kept the pistol closer to her, pleased to at least find that someone had been smart enough to keep their head on straight and close the aircrafts cargo door. Carefully, she made her way around to the other side, using her feet and free hand to make sure that nobody was in her way. If they were, well whoever they were, she was going to shoot them. Shoot them in the body part nearest to her.

Finding the door, she threw it open and pulled herself inside. Slamming it closed Adalinda started the engine, she knew how to fly a plane, thankfully. There was no way she could trust anyone else to do it. Not this time. Not after what had just happened.

"Well... would you look at that." Vanessa muttered to herself, watching the scene a few yards from where she had returned to the Kubelwagen. Leaning her hip against the vehicle, her arms folded across her chest she watched the small 'battle' happening in the smoke that was slowly beginning to lift. The roar of the aircraft engine filled the air and she watched as it made its way out of the blind spot and down the runway before taking off. "I'll be damned... oh! Would you look at that." Opening the driver side door, Vanessa leaned in across to where she had been sitting and lifted up a small blue tube. "There you are." Leaning inward, she opened the tube, and applied the soft pink shade of lipstick to her lips using the small side mirror, before smacking her lips together. "Perfect."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2010, 04:15:14 PM »
4 May 1940
Krak

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• Game Master
  • knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2010, 07:20:21 PM »
Vanessa rolled her eyes, and climbed up into the vehicle, flashing Morris a smile at his irritation of seeing her again. "Oh shut your pretty little mouth. I came back because I had dropped something, but this seems more entertaining than just sitting around the cafe with a book to read until I get another phone call to help another poor soul like yourselves find a place that they need to be."

It hadn't taken much for Vanessa to be able to stay with the three soldier boys, she had only heard Morris and Argyle voice their complains about her riding along with them, but since Henry Low hadn't said anything, she assumed that meant what they said didn't matter. Especially since they never stopped to throw her out after heading on their way.

Later that night, the four of them found themselves hiding out in a low, cheap hotel the men planning their next move. Of course, somehow or another, Vanessa had managed to obtain all of Morris' attention and after a bit of time had passed Vanessa emerged from her room, one of the sheets from the room wrapped around her naked frame. Leaning over the back of the seat that Argyle occupied, she tapped him on the shoulder.

"I don't mean to be a bother, but do you suppose I could possibly steal one of those cigarettes from you?" She giggled smiling.

Behind her, Morris had emerged from the now empty room, half dressed with a satisified smirk on his face, that only a male ever seems to wear.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2010, 12:53:08 PM »
4 May 1940
Krak

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• Game Master
  • knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 02:52:12 PM »
Vanessa's lower lip pushed out into a pout, which instantly turned into a small, shy smile at Argyle's words. Patting his shoulder in a sympathetic way, she took a step back and checked to make sure that her body was still covered by the sheet. "Well, aint that a pity." She said with a sigh. "Oh well, I guess that just means it's a pretty little sign that it's about time I decided to quit that addiction."

It wasn't embarrassing, in any way that the two other men had heard her, while Morris and her occupied the other room. It wasn't like she could help it. "It's okay darlin, you needn't be shy, I'm sure you enjoyed the sound show," she laughed.

Turning half an inch, towards the sound of Henry Low's voice Vanessa flashed him a smile and shrugged her small shoulders easily. "I find it rude, to keep a man from persuing something he's interested in," she said simply, giving Henry a wink at his raised eyebrows. "Gave you a chance to finish that book of yours now, didn't it?"

Another small pout formed on her lips, her lower lip pushing out at him telling Morris to say goodbye to her. But that pout didn't last long like the first, she had turned her head to look back at Morris who had stepped forward to speak. With a grin, she spun around, placing a hand on her hip and her smile widened even more. "That's right! I'm part of your team now." Giving a small salute to the Major she winked at him, "Major. Vanessa Cameron at your service!"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2010, 03:20:08 PM »
4 May 1940
Krak

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• Game Master
  • knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2010, 04:37:58 PM »
Huffing, Vanessa crossed her arms under her breasts, tilting her head down a bit as she listened to the Major go off on that little rant of his. Buggered off? Of course she did! She did her job, what she had been put on to do, and when that was done she didn't see any point in hanging around! From her experience, she usually got told to go away anyways. It wasn't her job to do anything else. It was 'mans work' for what came after her part. And a gun? Of course she knew how to shoot a gun. It was something she made sure to learn how to use when the Nazi's decided to stick their foot in her country. So that, was no problem. But, she couldn't help but pout when it seemed like he wasn't going to change his mind on the matter.

With a sigh, she wheeled around watching Morris as the Major left, the pout still evident on her face. Vanessa had been hoping that there wouldn't have been any objections. But, there had been. He didn't seem too bothered by Henry Low telling them that she couldn't join their little team though. It put a small flame of hope in her eyes, and as he spoke, her smile returned like it always did and she clapped her hands together, bouncing on the balls of her feet, catching the sheet as it slipped and ran to Morris planting a kiss on his cheek. "Darlin, you sure know your way into a girl's heart." She said before dissapearing into the bedroom, the door closing behind her with a click.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2010, 03:41:53 PM »
4 May 1940
Krak

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• Game Master
  • knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2010, 04:39:09 PM »
Vanessa nearly gagged on the sentence that had left Argyle's mouth. Her? A whore?! How dare he- but before she decided to voice her opinion, Vanessa's gaze slid over to the true German soldiers and closed her mouth slowly. She wasn't really sure whether or not the Canadian had meant it in truth, or just as a cover up for why she was there, but it only mattered that it was the only cover they had, for her being in the presence of two 'Nazi' soldiers.

Picking her coat up, and grabbing her discarded shoes that lay ignored on the ground near the door she flashed the German soldiers a quick, shy smile. "I suppose, if you're all going to talk business about whatever happened earlier, I should make my departure," she stated walking over to Argyle, she planted a kiss on his cheek. "I had fun," Vanessa giggled.

Making her way to Morris, she scooped up the written address from where the Major had let it drop and kissed the Scot once she'd reached him. "There's a park, not too far from here. I'll wait there." Her words came out in barely a whisper in his ear, trying to keep her voice low enough that nobody else would hear her.

Nodding her head to the soldiers in the doorway, she slipped past them. " Excuse me lovlies."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2010, 05:02:51 PM »
4 May 1940
Krak

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• Game Master
  • knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2010, 01:25:04 PM »
Vanessa's gaze drifted down to the gloved hand that wrapped around her small wrist, her feet stopping in their place. She felt her heart pick up a beat or two, but she didn't dare let the sudden jolt of fear be seen on her face. She hadn't been aware that anyone had known about her. And that bothered her that someone had said something. She was careful, all the time. Making sure nobody ever had any connections to her, or a way to link her to anybody. Apparently, since these men knew who she was what she had thought, was completely wrong. All her percautions were useless.

Only someone she knew, they knew would have been able to give them away like this. And that really, really irked her. But of course, Vanessa wasn't just going to let them get away with their accusations, since they'd yet to show proof they actually knew that whom they assumed they were, was infact who Argyle and Morris were.

"Now gentlemen, exactly what gave you such a silly idea such as that?" She asked calmly, not even attempting to try to free her wrist from the German mans grasp. "If that was the case, and I -had- helped them do whatever it was you accused them of doing, what makes you think I would stick around here? Nobody is surely that stupid."

Glancing over at his armed partner Vanessa let out a soft sigh. "Do you need to point that? As far as I'm concerned, you very well have the wrong people. Now why don't we all just relax and deal with this?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2010, 01:58:21 PM »
4 May 1940
Krak

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Peebs'

• Game Master
  • knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2010, 02:15:00 PM »
Vanessa's eyes narrowed at the sight of the man and she jerked on her wrist, to free it from its hold. "I should have known! I should have known you damn well had something to do behind this," she spat, her calm front and manners gone. "You and your stupid bullshit questions! Damnit all to hell and back! Why didn't I see it... you with your damn visits to my work. Always so curious like a fucking cat. Cats get killed that way you know. By being curious."

She was angry. Livid with how easily she had missed it all, didn't put two and two together fast enough. "Were you following us? Is that how you found us here? Just waiting for the right moment to spring your stupid little trap?"

Realizing that she should probably stop talking, or risk getting them into more trouble Vanessa slowly closed her mouth, her eyes never leaving Dietrich's face. In one way or another, they were screwed. Either by the Germans, or the Major. She didn't really know the man, but he seemed like the person who would probably rip them a new one. Especially her, since it was her fault they got into this... if only she left when he told her to.

Sighing, Vanessa waved her hand in surrender. "Alright, fine. Take us to your leader."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2010, 02:27:52 PM »
4 May 1940
Krak

Untitled Document

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. FARPWG - The Guild may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy (Magic site) (D&D site). For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING®, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS®, D&D®, PLAYER'S HANDBOOK 2®, and DUNGEON MASTER'S GUIDE® are trademark[s] of Wizards of the Coast and D&D® core rules, game mechanics, characters and their distinctive likenesses are the property of the Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com)

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company unless specified. In order to review products Guild Members may reference trademarks and other intellectual property of these companies without intent to violate trademarks or copyrights.

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild provides forum boards, server space and bandwidth, without compensation, to support Idaho gaming and fandom.

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool. process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated are. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. You may distribute this article freely but you may not make a profit from it. Terms are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle. No substitutions allowed. For a limited time only. This article is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Caveat emptor. Article is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full responsibility. An equal opportunity article. No shoes, no shirt, no articles. quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Parental advisory - explicit lyrics. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. Limit one-per-family please. No money down. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Instructions are included. Action figures sold separately. No preservatives added. Slippery when wet. Safety goggles may be required during use. Sealed for your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken. Call before you dig. Not liable for damages arising from use or misuse. For external use only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading. Read only with proper ventilation. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. Keep away from open flames. Avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place near a flammable or magnetic source. Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health. The best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a condom. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Offer valid only at participating sites. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. must be 18 to read. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.). Other restrictions may apply. This supersedes all previous notices.

Opinions in articles, posts and podcasts do not necessarily represent the views of The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild.

FARPWG The Guild © 2004-2017 Tim Boothby - All Rights are retained by those posting art, lyrics, messages and articles.

* About Me!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Here?

• Dot Guests: 6
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Most Recent

Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[Today at 07:22:52 PM]

Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[Today at 07:20:45 PM]

[Today at 05:55:12 PM]

[Yesterday at 09:48:57 PM]

[Yesterday at 05:26:40 PM]

[Yesterday at 01:14:54 AM]

[February 23, 2018, 06:45:32 PM]

[February 23, 2018, 09:36:27 AM]

[February 22, 2018, 11:17:57 PM]

[February 22, 2018, 10:57:00 PM]

[February 22, 2018, 10:40:36 PM]

[February 22, 2018, 10:17:57 PM]

[February 22, 2018, 10:11:32 PM]

[February 22, 2018, 10:08:59 PM]

[February 22, 2018, 09:57:59 PM]

Affiliated Sites

Red Zone Fandom Red Zone Fan Photography Scribe of the Realm Science Fox Serious Lesbian

Red Zone Galleries

Boise Area Conventions

Us Being Social

Guild on Facebook Red Zone Facebook Red Zone Twitter Red Zone Youtube