collapse

Author Topic: The Tamber Saga  (Read 7928 times)

Description: The Story of Tamalyn Traveler Continues

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Grand Duke/Grand Duchess
  • Saying it with Steam
  • Awards Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
Re: The Tamber Saga
« Reply #1350 on: January 12, 2018, 10:14:11 PM »
"No" she shook her head, "he has a very pleasant herbal smell. One that you often have" she smiled, "he smells of a lovely blend of happy weed" she added clarifying. "I have told you numerous times he was alive. Now,  I can prove it." Tamalyn motioned to the happy man.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Face for radio, voice for print!
  • Awards Has made 9,000+ posts Has made 8,000+ posts Has made 7,000+ posts Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #1351 on: January 12, 2018, 10:18:37 PM »
"Ghost," she said again, then Blue bent over and blew smoke in her face. "Violet passed her pipe over to him. Load me up ghost boy!"

Annika covered her eyes and with her hand and sighed. "I'll sort this out."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
  • Awards Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #1352 on: January 12, 2018, 10:34:42 PM »
"Leave them be" she said leading her over to the piles of sock laden chits. "He never spent it besides what he needs for food and supplies. He is actually quite rich and he needs someone to help him handle his money. Someone who will not take advantage of him, and is patient enough to handle his addled state of mind."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Awards Has made 9,000+ posts Has made 8,000+ posts Has made 7,000+ posts Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #1353 on: January 12, 2018, 10:39:31 PM »
"I think we'll have someone from the bank tend to this," Annika grinned. "They can at least keep him from buying a flower for a sockfull anyway."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #1354 on: January 12, 2018, 10:49:24 PM »
"That is a good start" she agreed, "I just worry that it will sit there and he will start stockpiling it again. He will never remember to actually deposit future funds" she explained.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #1355 on: January 12, 2018, 11:20:03 PM »
"With as much as I see about, I'm sure he'll qualify for special attention," Annika replied. "Especially when I insist upon it."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #1356 on: January 13, 2018, 12:52:23 AM »
 Tamalyn used her power and searched the shop, "there is more. He said he thought there was" she added, "he has forgotten where though" she brought the socks out from all his hidey holes throughout the shop and pilled them up out of the way. "I wonder if Violet does this too" she said glancing at her,  "she probably does. I should send Samaria Bragg a letter to have her check on Red. Blue trained them all" she said as the socks finally stopped coming.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #1357 on: January 13, 2018, 01:33:55 AM »
"He's going to have a very nice bank balance," Annika grinned. "There is a Traveler Bank here in the Redwall, I'll take him there with all of this, we'll convert him right away and open an account, I'll hire him a maid and a cook, and have them stock his house and replace his wardrobe."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #1358 on: January 13, 2018, 01:59:42 AM »
 Tamalyn laughed, "if you wish. He will be convinced someone knicked his clothes. I would suggest that they slowly replace his clothes. Same with the cleaning, just a little bit a day. Otherwise he will never be able to find anything. His memory is the best out of all of them, and sometimes he is quite level headed. But, he works by habit. If his stuff is in the wrong place, it will mess up his whole system. They will need to be observant of his routines and be adaptable." After giving her advice she went to speak with Blue. "This is Annika" she pointed at Annika for clarification. "She is going to take you to the bank to exchange your currency. She will get you all set up so you can get your shop opened tomorrow. She will take good care of you" she promised him. She looked back at Annika, "I am going to head back to my house, stop by after you get him straightened out so we can discuss strategy and plans" she told her. "Do make sure he gets the coin needed to make change and such forth" she said aloud, then spike directly in her mind. 'He will probably think it is all his chits are worth, so make sure it is a healthy amount ' she added with a smile.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #1359 on: January 13, 2018, 02:43:03 AM »
Annika nodded and sent Tamalyn on her way. "How much of that can you smoke?" Annika asked Blue and Violet.

"How much you got?" Blue croaked.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #1360 on: January 13, 2018, 03:00:04 AM »
 Tamalyn heard the exchange as she left and gave a laugh.  They walked back to the house taking a different route. She had walked trough the Red Wall a lot, mostly just so people would see she was accessible. Now she did it to set their minds at ease.  "I think things went well with Blue, I wonder how he will adjust to having staff to clean and cook" she said to Indra. "I am glad this didn't happen during dinner, but I must admit that so much has happened since that I am hungry. Let's go see if Cookie saved us some food" she paused, "and tea, tea sounds amazing."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #1361 on: January 13, 2018, 03:38:01 AM »
"I brought some of Miraca's tea," Indra mentioned casually, clearly teasing her.

===============================================

“Deck there,” the lookout called down. “Flagship, off the sta’b’rd bow!”

Taraborne snapped his glass to his eye. “Mast there, I can’t make out the flags,” he shouted back. “What see you?”

“Looks royal, My Lord, Imperial colors with a bar across the middle and four dags down from it.”

“Grand Duke,” Taraborne grinned. “Gamelant, I believe. An Imperial Crown Prince and Grand Duke.” He turned to his flagship’s captain. “That’s our meat,” he pointed. “Assemble your boarders!”

“That’s  a first rate, My Lord,” Captain Blackblood mentioned after giving orders.

Taraborne shrugged at her. “Make a damned fine prize,” he grinned. “And we do have all of these extra marines below decks. Be a shame to leave them bored.”

“Looks like they’re running into port to escape 6th Fleet,” Blackblood noted.

“They’d have stood a better chance with 6th fleet than with us,” Taraborne chuckled and sent for his armor.

Blackblood guided her ship, defeating any attempt at evading her. As they closed, the engines began their work, concentrating upon the sails, then sweeping the decks with archers, those in the rigging having particularly good effect, even though they were fewer in number. There were a few hundred marines ready to make their attack. There was a great crash as the ships came together, hooks were thrown and made fast as Tataborne led the action with the age-old command: “Away all boarders!”

Color Sergeant Darragan cleared the rail, her blade swept a great swath as she landed, Taraborne at her side, the two pressed forward, opening the way for the swarming marines behind them as others opened similar gaps along the length of the ship. Archers remained on the deck of the Unconquered and shot into the rigging above, men rained down to land in the fighting on the deck. Taraborne’s lifeguard, a squad of skilled marines, fell in with him and, together, they cut their way toward the stern and the great cabin. The thick door was barred and the port holed and skylight shuttered from within. A squad of dwarves came through the dwindling fighting with a large timber, and with a few heavy blows has the door broken and the two at the head of the ram broke through then the rest followed, greatly annoying Taraborne, who wanted in that damned cabin. He finally made it through the door, and found a pair of dwarves down, and the imperial guardsmen all laid out, and Dannagan’s sword at the throat of the young Imperial Prince, and Grand Duke. He blubbered his surrender and passed the word for the crew to lay down their arms.

He sat at the desk in that cabin and composed a dispatch.

“My Lady,
    We are in possession of the flagship and person of Imperial Prince Corant Gamedia, Grand Duke of Gamelant Province, Gamedian. Fighting continues in the port, but gives every indication of resolving in our favor soon.
    Taraborne.
===============================================

“Got them, by thunder,” Oldwine pumped his fist. He called his staff and started writing dispatches. “They haven’t changed their methods,” he told his staff. “They’ve always used families to control slaves, and the other way around as well. They’re holding the families of slaves that they’ve pressed into military service. They are between the capitol and the sea. I’ve ordered the 20th Scouts legion to circle to the left of the city and find them. I’ve also sent word sent word to Marshall Telbrantil-Meldresse, she’s between the rear line and the city, she’s going to go behind the city and link up with the scouts. We’re going to free the families and encourage the army slaves to desert.” He pointed to the map. “We’re facing the Imperial Guard, bloody joke that name is. They are withdrawing toward the blocking line near the city. They are exhausted and hungry.” He grinned at them. “If we shift General Malea Telbrantil Meldresse to attack the blocking force, we’ll shift our attack to roll up their left flank. They have the least rations and lowest morale. They can muster a hundred thousand troops in their main line, a quarter of them veterans, the rest are little better than raw recruits. We’re going to call on them to surrender or run, and tell them that anything holding arms will get the chop.” He grinned. “While Malea does the same for the blocking force. We’ll continue to advance, but we’ll shift on the march to press the right in force.”
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 01:54:16 PM by Lord Palatine »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #1362 on: January 13, 2018, 12:42:49 PM »
Tamalyn red her dispatch "it seems Taraborne has captured a royal prisoner. And it gives me an idea" she said looking up at her Valcastrian home, now safely located in Tamber Province. "I am going to write Oldwine and tell him about my visiting the Red Wall, I think I will even use my old stationary" she added, "I will not tell him out is in Eastguard though, I will save that for the next letter. But, first" she looked at Indra, "is three anything specific I need to do about the prince, besides notify the King?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #1363 on: January 13, 2018, 01:52:34 PM »
"Notify the King," she nodded, "I imagine he's been told, but it's proper. Sounds like they are doing a good job stirring up the hornets down south," she added.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #1364 on: January 13, 2018, 02:07:49 PM »
When they got back to the house Tamalyn forwarded a copy of Taraborne's letter to the King, ordered tea and then found some of her old stationary and wrote to Oldwine. She told him about seeing Blue and his new blend called Ogre's Kick, about Grand Marshal Tangart and Tahlia and their baby. How it was fun to walk through the streets of the Red Wall again. The Artist Village had grown so much, and soon she would visit the new weapons ship to find him a gift.  She had Indra send it through the dispatch posts. Then she shipped her tea and made a list of things that needed to be done for the newest city in Eastguard.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #1365 on: January 13, 2018, 04:22:11 PM »
Morning found breakfast waiting for her, her parents sat with Billie and Talia, Chand Carradan, the Duke of Eastgard, and his heir, Karl Bannor-Carradan joined her at the table. Her father took a sip of the tea and looked at Tamalyn. "Miraca?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #1366 on: January 13, 2018, 07:36:00 PM »
For the briefest of seconds she was confused, then his question sank in. "The tea" she nodded, "yes. Indra brought it with her. It is a very good tea" she agrees, "she had been a wonderful addition to the province. Her products are very good." She looked around the table, "Duke Caradale and I have discussed things and we would like to make you Baron of RedWall" she said looking at Billie. "The King has already given his approval as well" she added, "what do you think about that?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #1367 on: January 13, 2018, 08:45:47 PM »
Days of watching, waiting, observing and learning were finally paying off as he silently worked on the catch to a concealed door. He tripped the latch and returned his tools to their pouch and the pouch returned to his belt. He eased the door until a sliver of light emerged and he puzled at a sound, and then realized it was the whooshing whistle of a flexible cane cutting the air.

“You will stop this childish protest,” a deep male voice demanded. “I have told you that you will marry the Crown Prince of Denenstaer, I need to cement this alliance. Don’t you see? The empire is falling! “

“I don’t love the man, I cannot even stand him, I won’t marry him!” a female voice protested and then a scream as the sound of the cane striking a body could be heard.

“You will,” he assured her coldly. “Daughter or not, I rule in Gamalara! The empre is dying and I will save Gamalara as its own nation. I need the alliances with Denenstaer and Quaraman, and I will have them. Your brother has agreed to marry into the royal family of Quaraman, and you will do the same with Denenstaer. I will tolerate treason from no one, not even my spoiled petulant princess of a daughter.” She screamed again as the cane cracked against her.

“You’re too bloody accomodating to the little brat,” another male voice snapped, “give me that!” The sounds of several more blows and screams could be heard.

The face of the man listening turned bleak and cold. He slipped through the door into an elegantly furnished room, decorated in whites and golds. The older man, Prince Raran Gamedia, Grand Duke of Gamalara, he assumed, saw him in the mirror and turned to face him, and collapsed as the intruder’s truncheon swept down and cracked him on the forehead. The young price glanced back in time to take the nasty-looking club across his temple, but the man didn’t let him drop, the truncheon fell from his hand and dangled on its strap as hands seized the prince’s head and twisted hard, shattering the bones of his neck.

The girl...woman...princess...had collapsed in a swoon under the barrage of blows, he father lay beside her. Able Cander looked quite disappointed and placed his foot on the throat of the Grand Duke and thrust hard, collapsing his throat. He’d be dead soon enough. He returned his attention to the situation at-hand poured the contents of a few bottles around the room, supplementing this with the contents of several oil lamps and bottles of whiskey, forgoing the temptation to sample the potent liquid himself.

He was about to set the room alight when an older woman walked in, she gaped at him in shock and turned to scream when he struck her down, nearly shattering her skull with the truncheon. He looked at the four of them, the young woman’s eyes flickered and looked up at him helplessly, she rolled to her side and he saw blood seeping through the silk of her gown. He cursed and knelt, his fingers pinching along the sides of her throat, stopping the blood to her brain, and when he was sure that she was out, he stripped off her outer gown and draped it over the older woman before placing the princess into the corridor that brought him here.

He returned to the room and swept through quickly, dropping many small and valuable items into his belt pouch, smiling when he stumbled across a very full jewelry case, which he promptly emptied as well. He stepped into the corridor and tossed in an arsonists bottle and watched the room erupt in flames, then closed the door, scooped up the woman and dashed back down the corridor. He came out in the room of a pageboy and looked around quickly. The boy was still bound, gagged and blindfolded. He looked at his size and nodded. Pausing only to apply a dose from a bottle to the princess to keep her unconscious, he quickly stripped her and dressed her in clothes from the page’s wardrobe. The pants were a bit tight, and the boots loose enough to need a second pair of socks, but she was at least dressed. He wrapped her hair under a bag-like cap, wrapped her in a cloak and listened for the alarm of fire, which came soon enough. He tossed her over his shoulder and reversed his route to get into the palace to escape.

======================================================

She woke slowly, it was dark and her body felt limp and slow to respond. Hands helped guide her up to a sitting position and a tin cup of water was placed to her lips. She drank and tried to stop, but the cup remained at her lips, forcing her to drink until she’d finished it all. Then she saw the man. He held a cautioning finger to her lips.

“Quiet now,” he said softly. “You’re out of the palace, and there’s a good chance they think that you died in the fire, but they may still come looking.”

“Fire?” she asked softly.

“Big one,” he replied. “Your back must be a mess, you were cut up with a rattan cane. Can you feel it?”

She nodded mutely, remembering the beating she’d suffered. He saw her eyes well with tears. “I’m going to raise your shirt up in the back and treat the cuts,” he said and started to work. She cried out softly in pain as he carefully cleaned her cuts, and saw that they weren’t the first she’d received. “Who would treat a woman so?” he said in a sad voice, then carefully rubbed a healing cream into her back.

“My father,” she whispered. “And brother.”

“Bastards,” Able growled. “I’m sorry, but I need to bandage these, that means I’ll have to remove your shirt, and I’ll have to bandage you, and this may affect your modesty. If I don’t, they’ll rub and bleed and perhaps go septic.”

She didn’t like it, but she endured it, noting that his pale gray eyes never drifted to anywhere inappropriate, when he had to work from the front, his eyes never left hers. He finally helped her back into her shirt and draped a jacket over her shoulders. “Better?” He asked.

She nodded. “It took away the pain,” she replied.

“Good,” he nodded. “What is your name?”

“Princess Aria,” she replied woodenly. “I’m the daughter of Prince Raran Gamedia, The Grand Duke of the Imperial Province of Gamalara.”

“Your father died in the fire,” he corrected. “I suppose that makes you the sister of the next Grand Duke.”

“My brother was with my father, did he escape the fire?”

“No.”

“Then, they’ll want to marry me off to the Crown Prince of Denenstaer and put someone else on my father’s throne.”

“Unless,” he added, “whoever takes the throne decides to marry you to give his claim some sort of legitimacy. Is this what you want?”

“You could have left me to burn with the rest,” she murmured.

“Is that what you’d have preferred?”

“No,” she replied. “And I don’t want to be some marriage prize or brood mare.”

“Fair enough then,” he nodded. “If you can behave, and keep up, I’ll get you out of Gamalara. Listen when I talk, do what I say, and we should get out of here without too much trouble. If I can get us to the river, we can take ship north.”

“The Selnens have the river,” she gasped.

“Yes,” he smiled grimly. “We do.”

“You’re a Selnen?” She gasped.

“I am,” he replied. “Am I a worse fate than fire, death or being some man’s mare?”

She didn’t think long on that. “No.” Then she studied his face in the moonlight, unable to see much detail.  “How are you called?”

“Depends on who you ask,” she could see his grin, in the shadows it made him look quite the rogue. “But my mother holds me dear to her heart, and any man that can say that, can’t be all bad. I am Able Cander. It’ll be dawn soon, and we’ll need to get moving, so rest while you can.”

==============================================

In Tamber:

"I suppose it is as good of a way to start over as any," Billie replied. "It certainly beats some sponsored exile at the convenience of the crown."

"That must mean me," Ramon said as he entered and sat before anyone could rise. He looked to be in fine spirits and quickly ordered a large breakfast.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 08:59:50 PM by Lord Palatine »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #1368 on: January 13, 2018, 09:03:09 PM »
"That would indeed be you" Tamalyn nodded. "How was everything at the Golden Hart" she asked him, "were there any concerns you heard that we should be aware of?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #1369 on: January 13, 2018, 09:28:30 PM »
"A lot of uncertainty," he replied with a small grin. "But I did my best to ease fears and doubts and raise morale." He beamed as Cookie set a large plate before him, along with a platter of bread and a few different kinds of jam, and a large bowl of boiled eggs." Ramon beamed at her and hooked an arm around her and drew her in and kissed her cheek. Cookie blushed and swatted him and slipped away. "This is a very strange twist of events," he said as he sawed his steak into bites. "I don't think that anyone has ever nicked part of a town before."

"Repossessed," her father corrected. "And, yes, it has happened several times in the past."

"So, today you convert the money and pet the merchants until they calm down, I take it," he said between bites. "How many allies did you have to leave behind?" He asked Billie.

"No more than a dozen, and their families," Billie replied. "At least that is who was arrested, I'm not sure where they're jailed."

"Give me a list of names," her father replied. "I still have a few payments left to collect. They owe me for the land I had to leave behind."

Duke Carradan smiled at that, but let it go for now. Her father raised a brow at him, but continued eating. "I suppose that means that I need to figure out what I would consider proper payment for my land and trouble. That may take a while, so I can grab them up while I look around."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #1370 on: January 13, 2018, 09:38:31 PM »
"That is my plan for today" she nodded at the king, "I also plan to offer the clothiers and armores the opportunity to visit Hesterbur to observe the fashions of the realm, they are different" she shrugged.

As the conversion progressed Tamalyn turned to Billie. "Is Baren Tagget on your list of supporters?" She hoped he was, not because she particularly wanted to see him. No, she wanted him in the list because she didn't want to consider him lost. She had already lost friends who had distanced themselves to the point they could no longer be trusted. She didn't want Barren to be on her list of those she had no faith in any more.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #1371 on: January 13, 2018, 10:19:46 PM »
"I don't know," Billie shrugged. "But, he wasn't arrested as far as I know, and I haven't heard that he was fighting with the few loyaists that held out."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #1372 on: January 13, 2018, 10:39:42 PM »
"I see" she said remembering the young eager soldier he once was. It was too bad, but she turned her attention back to the topic of the day. "I will have Teena dig out some of the older advertisements for the Red Wall and we can submit them to the Hesterbur broadsheets, after editing them if course. But, why do the same work twice" she shrugged. "Additionally, I will have the outfitters begin bringing steady supplies needed for shops. She looked at the Duke, "have you had a chance to discuss your options and plans with your government" she asked remembering that was what he had planed to do the night before. "Is there anything that you need from me?"
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 10:40:44 PM by Milady Kim »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #1373 on: January 13, 2018, 10:45:29 PM »
"For now, I need to know what the Baron and his people need," he grinned at Billie. "It is going to probably take a deal of coin to make sure that we have good reserves until business builds up."

"Fine," her father growled. "I'll pay for the damned land. Goes against my grain when I'm still owed for the old land, but one can't make you suffer for their stupidity, no matter how tempting it may be."

"In that case, with a good coin reserve, the outfitters bringing in goods to keep us replenished, all that should remain is to build a baronial government and insure the militia is trained for duties under Selnen law."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #1374 on: January 13, 2018, 11:04:28 PM »
Tamalyn leaned over to the Duke, "see, I told you he would still be cranky" she said giving her father a thankful smile. She sat up straight again, "well now that is settled. I think we should enjoy this wonderful breakfast before our busy day begins."
After breakfast they went to the meeting of ship owners. They explained everything to them and introduced the King, Duke and the newest Baron. Then Tamalyn offered to take those who wished to see the capital. She recommended it for any who served in fashion, but invited any who wished to see it.  those who wanted to go were to meet with her after their currency exchange.

Untitled Document

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. FARPWG - The Guild may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy (Magic site) (D&D site). For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING®, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS®, D&D®, PLAYER'S HANDBOOK 2®, and DUNGEON MASTER'S GUIDE® are trademark[s] of Wizards of the Coast and D&D® core rules, game mechanics, characters and their distinctive likenesses are the property of the Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com)

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company unless specified. In order to review products Guild Members may reference trademarks and other intellectual property of these companies without intent to violate trademarks or copyrights.

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild provides forum boards, server space and bandwidth, without compensation, to support Idaho gaming and fandom.

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool. process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated are. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. You may distribute this article freely but you may not make a profit from it. Terms are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle. No substitutions allowed. For a limited time only. This article is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Caveat emptor. Article is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full responsibility. An equal opportunity article. No shoes, no shirt, no articles. quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Parental advisory - explicit lyrics. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. Limit one-per-family please. No money down. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Instructions are included. Action figures sold separately. No preservatives added. Slippery when wet. Safety goggles may be required during use. Sealed for your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken. Call before you dig. Not liable for damages arising from use or misuse. For external use only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading. Read only with proper ventilation. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. Keep away from open flames. Avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place near a flammable or magnetic source. Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health. The best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a condom. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Offer valid only at participating sites. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. must be 18 to read. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.). Other restrictions may apply. This supersedes all previous notices.

Opinions in articles, posts and podcasts do not necessarily represent the views of The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild.

FARPWG The Guild © 2004-2017 Tim Boothby - All Rights are retained by those posting art, lyrics, messages and articles.

* About Me!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Here?

• Dot Guests: 38
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Most Recent

Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[Today at 03:10:18 AM]

Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[Today at 02:10:02 AM]

[Today at 01:57:23 AM]

[Today at 01:55:37 AM]

[Today at 01:33:00 AM]

[Today at 01:25:38 AM]

[Today at 01:04:03 AM]

[Today at 01:01:51 AM]

[Today at 12:42:45 AM]

[Today at 12:39:47 AM]

[Today at 12:23:02 AM]

[Today at 12:19:55 AM]

[Yesterday at 11:56:22 PM]

[Yesterday at 11:54:42 PM]

[Yesterday at 11:41:54 PM]

Affiliated Sites

Red Zone Fandom Red Zone Fan Photography Scribe of the Realm Science Fox Serious Lesbian

Red Zone Galleries

Boise Area Conventions

Us Being Social

Guild on Facebook Red Zone Facebook Red Zone Twitter Red Zone Youtube