collapse

Author Topic: North - The Webs We Weave...{Mature}  (Read 9657 times)

Description:

SD3_Joker

North - The Webs We Weave...{Mature}
« on: April 14, 2009, 05:32:45 PM »
Koning pushed his way through the people who blocked the path towards the massive building infront of him. innocent people on their way to the auto show, minding their own business were shoved off the side with a single arm as the massive form of Koning moved through them, not waiting for them to get out of his way or to move around them. He looked up to the structure, looking to the offices on the top floors, the only levels of the building with windows. They had to be up there. That was the only place that would be logical for the woman to hide. But by the gods, he was going to find her and gut her like a trout when he finally got his hands on her. He snarled in the back of his throat as he pushed past a few more people on the way to the doors that lead into the building. The auto show that was going on was the largest in the area, drawing people from several states around to see the concept cars and new production models and all the other eterntainment that car shows offered. hell, this year there was even a large classic car auction going on on the third level. So it would definatly proove to be intersting on naviagint through the place to get where he needed to go.

But the brute stopped in his tracks as his cell phone started to go off in the pocket of his kahki slacks once again. He looked down, pulling the phone out and growling deeply as he saw the number. He answered the phone, lifting it to his ear, but the woman talked before he could evne say a word," Good to see that you made it here, Mr. Diallo. I would hate to have to cut off a finger just to show you that I wasn't kidding." The woman laughed as Koning growled once more," If you so much as lay a finger on her, I'll force feed you your beating heart you letcherous cunt..." The voice on the other end clicked her tongue, tisking the language that Koning wa saying towards her," Careful, King, or I may just have to let you listen as I start flaying the meat off her bones." In the background the sound of a young girl crying out in pain sounded through the speaker for a second. Koning's eyes went wide for a second before she spoke once more," Good, I see I have your attention now." Koning looked up towards the windows once more, his eyes showing the venomous hatred the burned inside of him," Goood. Now I want you to focus that anger for the task ahead of you. Do what I tell you to, and your daughter will be just fine and waiting for you. Don't? And things will start to get a little mesy up here." She chuckled to herself for a second before continuing," Go to the gates, tell the men there who you are, they will have a packet for you. Inside, you will find the details of your task. Once you are complete, I will send your daughter down on the back elevators, safe and sound." Koning started to stride forward once more," I'll do whatever it takes to get my daughter back." And with that, he hung up.

He headed towards the gates, past people he had already shoved his way past before. He could tell that this was not going to be anything that he was going to like. But as long as she had Per
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 07:06:38 PM by Lord Palatine »

Offline Shades of Gray

• Baronet/Baronetess
  • Awards NaNoWriMo Participant Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Board Game Master
    • http://groups.msn.com/DarkWaters/_whatsnew.msnw
    • Awards
Re: The Webs We Weave...{Mature}
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 06:24:36 PM »
Even for her it was difficult to navigate through the crowd. It was because she was short, standing on average as high as most people's shoulder or adam's apple, having to lift up on the balls of her feet to get a better view around her. Had she a scent, that was one thing, even with all of these bodies Keshayla would easily track the Bitch down, kill her, and be done with it. But... sighing she watched the shifting bodies flow around her, some bumping into her with glances and appologies, others with lewd stares as they tried to undress her with their eyes before she was lost to the crowd. Perfect... day one so far was quickly becoming a bust, and she was more tempted to take her ease and enjoy the cars than to hunt the pathetic human.

But she didn't. The quicker she got this over with, the sooner she could be gone from Vegas, and return home. Or, better yet, go on vacation somewhere and try to have a holiday. It was becoming a vain attempt every time.

Rolling her shoulders, Keshayla turned and pivoted, leaving her mindles miandering aside to possition herself somewhere more solitary. Somewhere to watch the crowd while being mostly hidden. Ideally, she'd be upstairs, watching the monitors from the security feeds, using her security pass to get inside... but that wasn't an option. She was supposed to lay low. With the troubles brewing in her Lycans, she didn't feel like making it known she was here, trying to deal with a human that, so far, in the last eighteen hours, stayed illusive to her detection. She didn't want to be here at all, in fact, she hated Vegas. It was too loud, too dirty, too... busy. Everyone moved through the veins of the strip like an army of ants, getting drunk and high. Men clicked at you as you walked by, passing out 'buisness cards' with phone numbers and pictures of the photographic whores that offered their services. You could get anything you wanted in Vegas, for a price, and it was the greed underlining everything that tainted it all for her.

Standing besides a tall gentleman, dressed in a fine suite, talking about the upcoming auctions for the classic selection, Keshayla turned until her back was to the wall. She crossed her arms over her chest, resting her foot against the wall and watched. Until she came up with a better plan, or an update from her contacts, Keshayla planned to stay stationary, and hope that her luck hadn't run out.
"Are you sure you know what you're doing?"
"Not one bit. But it's okay, I'm like every landlord in the nation. I've Googled directions."
"Shit."

SD3_Joker

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 03:36:08 PM »
Koning moved through the drowds like any man his size would; half pushing and half avoiding those he could. His eyes scanned the area slowly, trying to pick out a face among the hundreds of people in the high traffic lane he stood in currently. HE sighed deeply as he stopped, looking around for a moment. He had no name, no details, no background. Nothing but a picture and a scent, and a scent that he couldn't currently find in the middle of the whole thing. And with the air conditioners blowing throughout the entire building, it was going to be hard to track a scent anyway, considering how amyn directions it would have gotten blown in from. He shook his head, sighing deeply as he strode off through the crowd once more. He was easily a full head over most of the people there. He wasn't short by any stretch of the imagination. He knew that whoever it was that had his daughter was easily able to watch him on the cameras that were stationed around the entire building, watching to make sure no one tried to steal anything or do anything stupid. If he stopped too long, he knew he'd get another call, and that it wouldn't be a good one. If this bitch wanted this woman dead, the least she could do was help him find her. But no. It was like trying to pick out a single zebra in a pack of zebras.

Koning made his way down the lane slowy, his eyes till scanning the crowd slowly as he continued on. The worst part was, with the way the air was flowing though the building, he was up wind of anyone he would be looking for. He hated that fact. If this woman turned out to be any kind of creature like him, she would bea ble to pick up his scent. Granted there were a scant few others wandering around. But he knew that his scent right now told of the fact that he was on the hunt. And that would pt anyone with a nose for scents on edge, as it had with a male Lycanthrope who was walking through. Upon seeing where the scent was coming from, the man turned tail in mid-stride and headed off in a completly opposite direction, away from the angry Leothrope.

But Koning continued on slowly, along the walkways, trying to find a hint of where his prey could be hiding. Not like he knew what he was going to do when he found her. He could just change forms, but in the middle of a public event like this, such actions usually lead to bad bad things. He only did that when he absolutly had to. He figured that starting any kind of fight would only bring the guards running, guns drawn, and that would promt the propper time to change forms and rip some people's head off. So that was a bad option. He was going to have to find a way to lure her outside, or into a remote area... like the loading docks out back. There wouldn't be many people out there at this time of day. Probably a few guards who could be dealt with easily. Once he got her out there, he would take her out lik ehe needed to without much hassle and then get his daughter back.

Slowly, Koning stopped. He took another quick breath in through his nose. It was there, he caught it again. Stronger this time. Her scent was lingering on the air, mixed in with those of every other person near him. Koning looked around for a second, trying to get a lock on where she was at. Under his breath, he cursed the building and it's infernal enviromental systems. The air conditioning was playing hell with the air flow in this spot, coming from several directions to converge at one point. He growled low in his throat, a sound that caught a few people around him with suprise, cuasing them to back away slowly, giving the brute of a man some room...

Offline Shades of Gray

• Baronet/Baronetess
  • Awards NaNoWriMo Participant Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 04:01:30 PM »
Keshayla knew the phone was going to ring before it even started to chime. The effect was much like when you set a cell phone besides a computer, it caused things to buzz and light to signal the tones, and with a sigh she lifted a hand to her ear in an attempt to hear more clearly for the ear piece. "Yeah."

"How's the search?" A toothy grin flashed as she laughed softly from the friendly voice in her ear. "No good so far. I'm following empty trails that I keep hoping harvest the fruit I want most. But Vegas is... packed. There's so many humans and Others that my nose feels as if it was just raped by a drive by gang-bang." There was a snort of laughter on the other end, brief, but pleased. "Calvin informed me who you're looking for. What do you know." The lycan shrugged, even if the Drow couldn't see it. "Virginia Mae O'Connell, human, middle aged, not bad on the eye. She worked for the Calvin for several months before her double cross. She's resourceful, smart, and seems to think a few steps ahead like one of those read your own adventure books. Problem is... she's slippery. Doesn't play fair."

"I just scanned the data base. Looks as if she's playing solo. Last known sighting wasn't far from where you're standing."

"How long ago?"

"Few hours."

"So she could be long gone by now."

"Doubtful. This Hume isn't a runner. She fights dirty. Keep your ears sharp, Kesha. I wouldn't put it past her to have you in her sights already."

"Perfect." She muttered under her breath, but instead of moving from her spot, Keshayla remained plastered to the wall, a vision of ease. Then, with an after thought; "Kivan, what's her weapon perficiency?"

"Poisons. Knives. Small explosives. The woman prefers to have a...deeper hand in dealing with death. You're safe from sniper fire." That's what she was hoping to hear. She didn't want to test to see if she could survive a silver bullet to the head. Not when she was alone, and the Drow was all the way back in New York. She rubbed the back of her neck, nose flairing before she huffed suddenly, clearning her senses of the bitter musk that caught her by surprise. "Bless you."

"That wasn't a sneeze. Someone is actually hunting in this crowd." There was a bit of awe to her tone; disbelief as her first instinct had her scanning the crowd, looking for any human that might be trying to flee from a shifter. Instantly she shifted to protect, looking for any signs of flight as the bitter musk grew stronger. "Kesha?"

"Nothing yet... wait." A brow lifted as she watched the big hulk of a man pause a fair distance away from her, looking through the crowd with eyes the color of jade. "Ahhh..." She mused quietly to herself, feeling the tug of a crooked smile slip onto her lips. "I do believe I've a little kitty searchin' for me." When those green eyes fell on Keshayla she felt the surge of adrenaline rush through her chest, confirming her suspicions. She didn't wince. She didn't step back or stiffen with fear. Hunter green eyes hardened as she met Kining's gaze, darring him to even try. She wasn't the sort he was going to want to mess with. "Kesha?" But then she got a good wiff of his scent, and that's when caution started to tingle into reasoning. He was big... nearly a good taller than her and probably at least a hundred pounds heavier in muscle. Her eyes narrowed again as Kivan spoke in her ear once more, sounding a little more urgent than before. Make that at least a hundred and fifty pounds. "We've got a leo on our hands, Boyo..."

"Kesha..."

"And I think kitty wants to play tag."

"Kesha!"

"Can't talk, Kivan, my covers blown. I've got to flee now." She kicked away from the wall, moving closer towards the leo, but instantly she was lost in the crowd of people, others and human. She had an advantage here; one she had cursed not long ago. She moved quickly within the crowd, careful not to push and shove that might leave a trail in her wake, though brushing through them was on purpose. If he had her scent, as she assumed he did, then she could at least transfer it onto the bystandards, which parted ways and slinked through the crowds in all directions. It was a struggle to keep from running, but until she had reason to, Keshayla kept calm and even with her pace.
"Not one bit. But it's okay, I'm like every landlord in the nation. I've Googled directions."
"Shit."

SD3_Joker

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 04:11:11 PM »
Koning had stood there for a few moment more, following the scent with his nose as it swirled through the area. But her scent didn't smell old, like it had been reirculated through the air conditioners. It was close by, caught in the swirling winds of the crossroads in middle of the auto show. But slowly, he trailed it back to where the woman stood. His eyes fell upon her, locking on with her as she stood there. He couldn't belive it really. She just stood there, propped against the wall, like there was no care in the world around her. But he also saw that she had spotted him before he had found her. He figured that would happen. Not that it mattered too much. She didn't seem to be too botheredd by the fac that he was starting to slowly move forward towards her, his eyes never breaking from hers, his face showing no sign of emotion. It wasn't like he wanted to hunt her. he didn't get some sadistic thrill out of it. But, unfortunatly for her, he had to. Otherwise things were going to end badly for him. After this, he was sure that Elexis wasn't going to let Pericia within 500 miles of him anymore. So there was only one option. And that was to take this Lycanthrope out.

The Lycanthrope finished her conversation with whoever she was talking to, her eyes trying to tell the massive Leothrope to back off. But Koning's eyes only seemed to glitter a little more brightly. She was a bit shorted then he was and all of, what? A buck 20...30? Granted if he convinced her to shift she'd put on a bit more mass, and a ferociousness to boot, but he could match that easily. The only thing he had to worry about was that she was going to be at least a bit faster then he was. So his eyes showed no intention of stopping his persuit of her any time soon, no matter what kind of threats she tossed at him.

But he was right. She was faster then he was. Especially in this crowd. And that was demonstrated by the fact that she glided through the people so easily as she finally broke off into a hurried rush through the crowd. Konging growled deep in his throat, the hair on the back of his neck raising as he turned to give chase. His mind went a hundred miles an hour as he proccessed the whole scene before him. he could barely see her through the mass of people as she made her way off away from him. Only a bobbing head here and there through the people. He pushed through the people in his way like a freight ship through hard ocean waves, pushing people out of his way with his arms, not careing for any kind of disgression.

But suddenly something clicked in his head. He stood up straight and shouted," HEY!" getting the attention of everyone in the immediate area," That short brunett! STOP HER! She stole my wallet!" That woudl at least slow her down a little bit. Random people trying to block her path as she tred to push past them. Koning redubled his efforts on trying to get through the people, but most of them, who were too far from the woman, now made an effort to get out of his way to ease his passage towards the apparent theif to reclaim what was his.

Offline Shades of Gray

• Baronet/Baronetess
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 04:44:01 PM »
Was he crazy? He was creating a scene in this room full of humans, and as the cry left his lips, the urge to laugh surface with her disbelief. That was a new one, and she'll give him credit for that. No one was had thought so quickly to try and faulter her step, normally they relied so heavily on their own skills that they tried to swim against the current. But Keshayla was adaptable. She could deal with this easy enough. With a glance over her shoulder, she caught Koning's eye, closer than she would have liked, but far enough still that she didn't feel the urge to stand her ground and defend herself. Then she winked. It said 'nice one, but now I'm only enjoying myself'. And on a dime, Keshayla pivoted hard to the right, the muscles in her legs coiling tight and released suddenly like a spring. She slid across the tile on her hip, people moving out of her way quickly as she moved with the flow, gaining more distance between them once more.

She a kick of her feet she moved back to a quick walk, shrugging her jacked off where she caught it with one hand. Bumping a taller woman wearing leathers, Keshayla hooked her leg with the woman, causing her to gasp as she stumbled, arms held out for balance. Taking right out of one of her favorite movies she moved with a fluid ease, spinning the woman out of her jacket and into Keshayla's successfully swapping the coats where she slid against the ground again, gaining more distance. This time when she stood up she slipped a baseball cap off of a man's head easily tucking her auburn locks into the bucket of the cap. The people she was walking against now didn't even glance at her, though there were a few curious about her smug smile.
"Shit."

SD3_Joker

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2009, 12:05:13 PM »
Koning watcher her vanish through the crowd again. A few people made an attemtp to get in her way, but the little pain in the ass slinked through them like a snake in the grass. Konging took off at top speed, shoving people out out of the way as he tried to close the distance. he was loosing ground to her, and that definatly wasn't a good thing. After a few seconds, he couldn't spot her any more. Koning stopped, looking over the heads of the people that surrounded him, ignorning the protesting comments by the people hhe had just shoved out off his path. One man came up to him," Hey you son of a bitch! What the hell is you're problem?!" Koning didn't even look to the man as he grabbed him bythe face and shoved him to the ground. Several people around him gasped in suprise. But the man rose to his feet once more attempting to throw a punch at the massive frame of the Leothrope. The punch hit Koning in the kidney. Koning slowly looked over to the man, showing no signs of pain or even discomfort. The man's face went white. Koning cocked back his arm and punched the man straight in the face, flipping him head over heels backwards. People moved out of the way to let the man sprawl out along the floor, blood pouring from his nose and mouth as several teeth landed a few feet away. Koning didn't even pay it any mind as he went back to searchin ghte crowd once more. A few yards away, he picked out a woman who was shouting about someone having stole her coat. And a few yards further from that, a man was looking around, confused as hell, with his hand ontop of hishead, looking lik ehe just lost something. Koning grinned and took off once more. he ducked off the pain path, cutting through display booths as he took off like a bat out of once again. he was going to catch this slipperly little eel, if it was the last thing he did.

But after a few seconds he stopped again as his phone rang in his pocket. He stopped in his tracks, flipping it open and raising to his ear," Talk to me!" the smooth voice of Virginia came over the line once again," Having touble keeping up I see?" Koning growled," Little girl you sent me after is a pain in the ass." the woman chuckled," Don't worry. We're watching her. She is headed towards gate 5 to try and exit the building." Koning started off down the path once again towards the sigh high on the wall that indicated gate 5. he stopped a seocnd later, looking around to the other gates. There was another off to each side, a good distance away from Gate 5," Shit down the gate. Don't let anyone through it. Let me know how she changes direction and I can get to either of the other gates before she does..." Koning stood there for a little while, listening as the woman barked some orders over her radio," Alright gate is shut down. No one in our out." Tell me which way she goes..." Another short pause as Virginia watched over the screens as teh lycanthrope got to gate, was told by the guards that the gate was closed. And then made off once again," She's going left." Koning grinned and flipped the phone shut, taking off like a bullet once again. he had to make sure he was fast as hell for this. He had a perfect intercept course to the gate to make it there before the Lycanthrope made it there. This would work out perfectly. Then he could drag her outside and proceed to rip her to shreds.

And that meant getting Pericia back...

Offline Shades of Gray

• Baronet/Baronetess
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2009, 12:45:42 PM »
Keshayla stuffed her hands in the pockets of her new leather jacket. It was too big for her, giving her the illusion of walking hunched into herself, like a woman with no confidence. She hung her head a little as well to add to the illusion, scanning the crowds with sweeps of her hunter green eyes, looking for any wave of people to come crashing towards her that would signal the kitty. The first gate was a failure, which automatically raised red flags. For such a public event, closing down gates like this only meant the control of things internal, and Keshayla had previously insisted to keep all gates open with her visit yesterday. Frustrated, she walked with a casual ease towards the other gate, flicking her earpiece on again to link to Kivan. "Yo."

"Any way you can hack into the system?"

The sound of typing fingers over the keyboard filled her ear for a moment, the Drow getting to work rather quickly before a grunt of denial told her what she needed. "It's locked.. it's going to take some time to open it." Perfect. "I don't think I've got that time to wait, Kivan. I've got a Leo on my trail, and I think he just shut down one of the gates..."

"We're being compromised?"

"Yup." More typing, and Keshayla was moving in a faster pace towards the door. Her stomach was twisting inside; not from fear or nerves, but she was struggling to fight the instincts to bolt into a run towards that gate. "Where are you now?"

"East wing. Heading towards Gate 6.... Kivan, give me an alternative route." She was approaching the gate, stopping suddenly with a glance over her shoudler. No flood of bodies. No cries of outrage because an over sized brute was pushing through. Why was she getting the sinking sensation of dread? Like she was heading towards a trap? Intuition was a wise thing, one she didn't question, but the flow of bodies began to ease her back towards the gate, as if willing her to commit. "Fast-er..." She sang softly.

"Gate six; head north from the bay door. There's a fire exit that leads to outside." She shifted, having every intention to pass the gate and make for the fire escape. From here she could see the green glow of the sign, like a goal close to her reach. It wasn't far, close enough that a sprint could get her there with ease, but her small stature in this crowd proved a difficult path. The mob was too thick, moving towards the gate for their exit, pulling her along with the tide until she was one of the many passing through. "Kivan I'm out... Gate six, I couldn't get through.."
"Shit."

SD3_Joker

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2009, 04:10:24 PM »
Koning has been watching her the entire time she had gotten close to the gate, watching her carefully from inside one of the display booths, his eyes cutting through the crowd to watch her intently. He hadn't recognized her at first, but then her scent, while slightly masked over, hit his nose and he was able to follow it to the woman once again. She had done a good job of hiding herself in the masses, but her hair still dnagled down behind her, trailing the scent of her shampoo behind her as she walked, and then that scent of hers, lingeringbehind that.

At first, it looked like she was going to cut across and head somewhere else, away from the exit, but somehow, the people around her, sucked her towards the gates and out the doors out into the open air of the outside world. Koning grinned, leaving his watching spot and heading out after her, slipping in amongst the people, slowly picking his way towards her as the people dispersed towards their respective parking places. slowly, the Leo made his way towards the woman. And with the wind at their fronts, he knew she wouldn't be able to smell him coming.

As he closed in, his hands reached forward, clamping down onto her shoulders as he pulled her back towards him," There you are! God, I thought I had lost you in there!" His voice sounded happy and chipper to anyone around them, but his scent was melevolent and wicked. His fingers dug hard into the skin of her shoulders pressing hard agains the pressure points in her shoulders and neck all at once. but he would hold her up it her legs threatened to give out underneath her as he pulled her back closer to him before wrapping his arm around her waist and walking beside her," I thought I was going to have to wait at the car until you came back out. Place is packed in there, huih?" He chuckled a little bit, starting to lead the way back towards the rear of the massive building, towards the loading docks which would be empty and lifless at this time. Slowly, his eyes scanned the building, picking out where the different camera's were on the building. he wanted to make sure that there were none where he finally did decide to finish her off at....

Offline Shades of Gray

• Baronet/Baronetess
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2009, 04:41:58 PM »
It really wasn't often when Keshayla was caught by surprised. She gasped before she could stop herself, the sound and Koning's words easily picked up by her ear piece to drift towards Kivan on the other end. There was deffinately a problem. One she noticed right away that had her stumbling with another surprised sound, unable to break away from the Leo without making a big fuss. He was strong; damn strong... and that was going to make things even more difficult for her. A hand whipped out, catching his wrist where she gripped it tightly, struggling to keep herself on her feet as the pain flashed through her like a white light. A nervous heart began to flutter like a trapped sparrow in her chest, but it was determination that won out over panick. She knew she was screwed; maybe more correctly to say, she was rather fucked. But she's been in worse jams with less, and wasn't about to plead or give him the satisfaction such things would probably bring him.

Things were looking up already. He was stearing them clear from the crowd, moving towards the issolated North Block of the building that was mostly used for smoke breaks from sneaky employees. With this crowd that area would be empty, and if what she thought would likely happen, happened... well she had better chances to go unseen. Kivan kept quiet in her ear, but she could hear his typing on the other end, fighting through the security block in what she hoped to be the security system at the complex. If he kept her on camera, he'd have a chance to help her in this. She could endure bruised bones until them. Though it felt as if her feet were barely touching the ground as Koning moved them towards the back, and finally, out of sight.

She pressed her palm flat against his back; feeling the thick muscles shift and move as he guided them out of view, not aquired by lifting weights; these were muscles earned only from hard work, thick and corded, but not so bulky that they couldn't move. It was a shame, really. She might have enjoyed feeling those muscles move in a different tempo, but it was that melevolent and wicked air about him that turned her mind. The instant they were free of the crowd her wrist flexed. The stelleto strapped to her wrists dropped into her open palm, hilt first, and the iron blade plundged deep into his kidney, twisting to widen the wound before she pulled with a curving slash upwards. It would hurt, Leo or not, iron or not, she was depending on that pain to break away long enough to get out of his grasp.
"Shit."

SD3_Joker

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2009, 04:55:48 PM »
Koning clenched his teeth, but didn't make a single sound as the blade bit into his flesh. His vision swirled for half a second as the blade moved upwards. His eyes narrowed as he spun towards her, feeling the blade bite a different direction as his body shifted, but only for a second before the move slipped the blade from his body. His hand moved away from her back, moving out to the end of the arm that held the blade, grasping her wrist tightly as his other hand moved to the front of her face.

For such a large man, he moved with an unseen speed and fluid grace. Not anything one would expect from a man his size at all. His fingers wrapped over the top of her head for a second, squeezing tightly for a half a second before he drove her face down toward his uprising knee, conneciting them both with every once of strength he could muster before he let go over her, his knee sending her off her feet backwards. He took a few steps back, blocking out the pain in his back and the wrm flow of blood down his side as he looked to the woman, sprawled out on the ground infront of him," I was just going to kill you easy, you know. Didn't want this to take longer then it had to considering the longer I take the less time I have to..." He shook his head slowly," But you don't really care about that.

In the matter of a second, his fingers seemes to elongate slightly, his hands and arms shifting into their besital form, his fingers growing razored claws and the hair on his arms thicking into the deep blonde fur of his animal form," But now I'm going to have to shred you to peices. Once I do that, I'm sure this little bitch will let her go..." He knew he was speaking riddles to the woman before her, but he didn't care. She was as good as dead now in the desolate section of the parking lot," Get up, so we can finish this..."

Offline Shades of Gray

• Baronet/Baronetess
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2009, 05:11:06 PM »
It was like being hit in the face with a cinder block. One moment there was hot pain, the next, she was looking up dazed to the sky, feeling a broken nose knitting itself back to normal after a hand lifted to make sure it was in place, and a quiet, yet amused laugh began to escape like a bubbling brook from her lips. Kivan was in her ear again, speaking, but his words were uncomprehensible at this point. It had been a good hit, dazed her, and she was still blinking her eyes while Koning started to force his hands to shift. He was serious, and it wasn't looking good; she had yet to even sit up. He was talking... about something. And Kivan was talking about something, and her victorious moment right then was sitting up, still laughing.

The back of her hand carefully spread the blood across her face, but her nose was intact, and a split lip was begining to knit together. He had every intention to kill her... why? A brow arched as Kivan began to urge in her ear again, scolding her to get up. She assumed he could see her; though she didn't have the slightest clue where or how. "Get up Kesha!"

"Her?" She asked, sounding a little dazed but clarity was moving back into her eyes as she stumbled to her feet and inched away. "Let her go?" A head cocked to the side as she found a stronger stance to brace herself into. "Let who go? I don't have anyone; not yet. Thanks to you. Here kitty kitty." She waved with an index finger for him to come closer, that smile spreading across her lips as all signs of harm was erased save for drying blood. She could take a hit, she had a stamina that awed even Kivan at times who was cursing in her ear like a couch at a boxing match. "I don't play well with others, you've been warned, Felix..."
"Shit."

SD3_Joker

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2009, 05:37:36 PM »
"Felix? Come on, sweetness, surely you can come up with better then that. I've known newborn cubs that can come up with better insults." Koning lowered his stance slightly, his arms held slightly out to his sides, claws extended as he started to circle her slowly, his eyes scanning it. She did heal quickly, but it was a light blow that had been meant as an insult more then anything. Hiw own wound was taking a bit longer to heal, but he didn't really care at this point. It was like a bee sting, irritating, but easy to push out of one's mind. His eyes looked her over once more as he took a single step closer to her, narroing the ga slightly. She still had the knife in her hand, and that would have to be dealt with. Likely she had another one hidden up the other sleeve, so that would have to go to. He wasn't going to let something like that happen more then once. If she managed it again, he's have to slice off her ears for it, just to spite her. Those wouldn't grow back...

He chuckled though, low in his throat, a sound like a double kick bass drum reverberating through the air around them," I wasn't talking about you... mut. You'd know if I was becuase I'd have said 'you' not 'her'. Jesus..." He scoffed at the misinterperted connotation of his words," I don't see you getting a hold of anyone after this. Thats why I was told to do this. So that way you couldn't get up there after this bitch." He didn't evne try to restrain his loathing for the woman who had him on a leash. he didn't evne care if she could evne hear him right now, but he knew she couldn't," Fucking wench keeps gingling the little leash she clipped on me, letting me know just who holds the cards, right now. Until that changes, I've got to play ball. I don't evne want to think of what'll happen if I don't."

He was talking too much. Like a villan monloging when they think they have their opponent caught. Never ended well for the villan. So Koning stopped talking. Nhe rushed forward like a bolt of lightning, his hand reaching out to stop the attack from the knife that he knew would be coming. She still seemed dazed and the knee jerk reacion of defense would be left to the most potent weapon in one's arsenal. So his hand wrapped around her wrist as she tried to drive the knife towards him. What he didn't expecte was her instant sobering. Like her mind instantly cleared itself. Her lithe body ducked down, o leg shooting out infront of her as she shifted her momentum to slide between his legs. Koning couldn't keep a grasp on her wrist as she tried to slink away from him. So instead, he pivoted, lifting one leg for a second, rolling on one heel and spinning 360 so that he was on one side of her. He extended his arm outwards, elbow at 90 degress as he fell downward, letting his arm impact with her chest, forcing it down as hard as he could.

He was toying with her right now. He had to admit, part of it was fun. He had always loved the fight. Always loved the thrill of a good fight. But he hated having to do it to her, considering that, first off, this woman wanted to kill the woman who had Pericia. Two, he hadted to have to fuck up such a perfect body....

Offline Shades of Gray

• Baronet/Baronetess
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2009, 06:30:10 PM »
It wasn't often that she was so easily overpowered. Had she said that already? She felt as useless as a halfdrowned kitten, limp, lifeless as he moved her, even when she had assumed to have had the upper hand by dropping and moving between him. It was a deadly dance, like a coil he drew her back towards him, and dropped. The impact of the ground was one thing: she felt the bones in her skull grind together, threatening to split which clouded her vision. Then, in the very next instant she was arching in pain as his elbow crushed her ribs, causing a half choked cry to rush out, and cut of sharply. She felt her ribs crack, felt the jagged edges ripping into her lungs until she was wheezing for breath as one of the sacks ripped. A paniced voice was calling in her ear again, demands from Kivan that she couldn't quite put together. She blinked, looking across the way to a security camera now facing them on the opposite building. She waved with a few of her fingers. "Don't fucking wave, Kesha! Get up!"

Easier said that done. But fine. She had made an awkward attempt to see what the hell this Leo was babbling about. It didn't work, apparently her distorted words made her sound even more like a fool and he had laughed at her. So be it. She was through being nice, and sympathetic. She hurt, and now she wanted to do the same to him. It was quick to harden her nails, turning into near tallons as her hand whipped out like a viper, bitting into the skin of his face to gouge the eyes. Her free hand, her right, gripped his wrist and wristed, kicking up with her feet and continued to pull until the limb was moving in a direction it wasn't inteded to move. Tendons ripped, muscles tore as her grip bruised bone, and as he shifted to make it easier on himself she kicked hard with her boot; right into the torn kidney. Once, twice, and then where the thrid should have followed she released, gasping for breath that wasn't easy coming, and stumbled back to try and get more distance.
"Shit."

SD3_Joker

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2009, 06:49:34 PM »
Did she just wave? Koning cocked his head to the side as he watched her for half a second, forgetting to have gotten up when she was still dazed. He had heard the bones break, heard her head connect with the ground, and she just waved. She must have been loopy... But his moments respite cost him. He growled in suprise as her claws lashed out against his face, rending the flesh across his face and causing him to draw back a little more. And then his arm. He grunted as she rolled the arm in place, wrenching the bone from it's socket. He could hear the tendons pop inside his body when they reached their breaking point, hot lances of pain lashing thogh his body. But he uttered no sound of pain, only his gritting teeth as he looked to her past the blood pouring down his face.

Each kick caushed his body to tourqe, the force lifting his abdomen with each blow. But still, he didn't make a sound. His eyes closed and his teeth ground to the point of his gums bleeding, but not a sound left him. He focused his mind like he had learned to do over the years, focusing the pain, not that it hurt, not thinking of it as pain... but thinking of it as motication, fuel to keep him going through the fight. he settled back onto the ground as she stumbled backwards, her breaths coming in ragged gasps through the broken bones.

Slowly, Koning rose to his feet, his eyes locking on her face as the blood redoubled it's efforts to secape his body once again. he'd be pissing blood for a week now, even with his healing factor. He reached up to his face, feeling the rends in his flesh and feeling hte blood drip from his chin. he wipped it from his face, showing that bone could be seen under several of the claw marks as the skin worked to cover the wounds once again, slowly sealing them shut once again. He shook his head slowly as he reached over, grabbing his at the shoulder, rotating it slowly and grunting slightly as he pushed the bone back into place with a disgusting pop. That would be aching for a few days as well. And the arm wouldn't work for another hour or so. Koning looked back to her, grinning," You know that even with one arm dead, I'm still going to kill you. I have to, you see. It's my only chance..."

Offline Shades of Gray

• Baronet/Baronetess
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 07:05:02 PM »
"You're shallow minded." She gasped, keeping the Leo in her sights. A hand curled protectively across her chest, struggling to keep the broken bones in place. She was going to have to set them soon. If she didn't, her body would use it's calcium stores to reknit the bones and heal them improperly. In order to fix that one needed to break them again, and she loathed broken ribs, almost as much as a broken clavical. Grunting in pain, Keshayla took an unsteady step backwards, fumbling to find her balance, and depended heavily on the building at her back now to keep her in place.

Only chance. He said... There were always options. Hers was currently typing on a computer and whispering information in her ear. "His name is Koning Diallo, hired muscle. Makes a questionable amount of unlisted money, with his size I wouldn't give it any other option. Bit of a Rogue at the moment, doesn't seem he has a pride." Perfect. Licking her lips, Keshayla leaned against the wall, both hands pressed against her chest to make an attempt to set the bones, and consintrated on distraction as her greatest allie right them. "Tell me... Koning is it?" She wanted to make sure she was pronouncing it right. "What's got your panties in a knoy, kitty? I take it the whore of a human, by the name of Virginia O'Connell hired you, huh? What's in it for you?"
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 03:08:55 PM by Hawkeye »
"Shit."

SD3_Joker

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2009, 03:41:17 PM »
Koning stopped in his slow march towards her, his eyes narrowing as she spoke his name. the slits of his pupils narrowing and focusing to look over her face once again. How had she come up with that? Was the woman manipulating her, too? Had she been given info on him, like he had for her? Was this even more of a twisted game than he had even realised? He studied her face as he stood there, motionless. After a second he noticed something. A tiny, skin tone earpeice stuck into her ear. The Leo grinned wide as he stood up straight once more," Guardian Angle watching over you then?" He chuckled for a second, taking a moment to look around to pin point where this person was watching from. He sighed as he spotted the camera pointed in their direction. He also figured that This Virginia woman would be atching as well. He shook his head slowly," I wasn't exactly 'hired' on traditional terms. She has someone that I hold very dear to me. And if I don't kill you, she dies. So I hope you understand that this isn't anything personal. Hell, this isn't even business. This is my daughters survival on the line."

Offline Shades of Gray

• Baronet/Baronetess
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2009, 03:58:39 PM »
There was no better hacker than Kivan; the odds of Virginia getting the same feed was impossible, and if there was any sign of interfearance, the Drow would have let her know. Always they kept each other updated, and even now he was living up to it. "We're still clear, Kesha. I'm getting static from inside, but you're free for now." Her breathing was ragged, a punctured lung from the mess of her ribs was slowly healing as it should, making each next breath better than the one before. Running wasn't a possibility yet. Not unless she wanted to pass out, and if Koning wanted to talk, then by all means, she'll give him the time to talk. The more time for her, the better her chances.

"So she took your daughter?" She was angry, her first instinct was to call him a horrible father and pick at the open wound, but she wasn't looking for things to make him charge her. Keshayla shook her head slowly, remaining against the wall. "Virginia is a double cross. She went back on her guild, and they've hired me to bring her in so they could have a word with her. I know her better than you, she won't kill your daughter until she gets what she wants: using you as leverage. She wants me stopped and her freedom. She's scared, Koning. She knows I always get my mark, and she doesn't know who she's dealing with. I can help you get your daughter back, it's as simple as that. Don't make me get mean."
"Shit."

SD3_Joker

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2009, 04:19:02 PM »
Koning laughed, flat out laughed at the threat that she provided towards him, his head rolling back in the unadulted hilarity of her words. He knew that she was right, really. He had figured that this would be a double cross in the end, but he was hoping that brining in this woman's dead body would provide him enough time to suprise the woman and her guards enough to get Pericia out of harms way. He knew it was a long shot, but it was the only one he had at the moment. Still, her offer did warrant a little investigation, no matter what she followed it up with.

Slowly his laughter died out, the echos of it from the buildings around them dieing off as well as he looked back to her once again," Baby, I think I'm about as scared of you as you are of a housecat. Even with a dead arm, you're still not much of a threat to me. And your ribs ain't done healing yet. Your in no position to be making threats. I doubt you could even make it over here in a rush without collapsing on your face. And with your slugish movements, I've got you dead to rights. no matter what your guardian angel tries to tell you." He shook his head slowly, his demeanor changing from amusment slowlly to a shallow depression," But as much as all that is true, I still know you're right. Evne if I do break you're measly little neck and cart you upstairs, she's just gonna tourch me, and Pericia, as soon as I show her your body." He sighed deeply for a second, his eyes shifting backand forth as he looked down to the ground infront of her, lost in thought," I wasn't even able to stop them from taking her." He rocked his shoulder backwards as it continued to repair itself slowly," They took out both my knees. Damn snipers...." He sighed, shaking his head as he looked back to the woman infront of him," You can't even know what its like to watch armed men cart off your child, kicking and screaming, shouting for you to help her." He knew he looked pitiful there. Hell, his eyes were watering slowly before he blinked to push the water away, shaking his head slowly as he focused himself once more. The blood loss from the gaping wound in his kidney was starting to take it's toll on him more then he even realised. He sighed deeply once again,' What is to say that helping you won't end the same way? Who's to say you won't try to kill me once this whore is dead?"

Offline Shades of Gray

• Baronet/Baronetess
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2009, 04:29:49 PM »
It was working, and that was exactly what Keshayla wanted to have happen. Inwardly she was grinning to herself, muttering about the foolish gato. But she remained calmed and struggling on the surface, which was real, but her confidence wasn't shattered by the laugh. She was fucked, truely, but if the cat thought he really could kill her, he was mistaken. Keshayla didn't waste her breath to defend herself, she didn't bristle in an attempt to fix a wounded pride. She really didn't care what he thought about her. He hit hard, but she was cunning and experienced with pain. If she really wanted him dead, he'd have fallen by now. But keep the man wondering, it was always best to be underestimated.

"Save the drama for a theater. You're preachin' to the choir." There were things worse than seeing loved ones carted off, but she wasn't hear to share her own experiences and see who had the bigged hole in their heart. Kivan's voice lifted in her ear again, mumbling low. "He's boasting his own abilities, and now thinks that you'll backstab him? Is he bipolar?" She hid the smirk by canting her head to the side, regaurding the wounded Leo. His healing was slow; another advantage for her, but she didn't move forward until she felt her breathing calm, and turned to walk a casual, easy circle around the cat. "You do talk alot, are you aware of that? In seconds you shared a life story I could have gone without. I really don't care what happend to you; I want Virginia dead, and so do you. She has what you want, she's what I need. Isn't that simple enough?"
"Shit."

SD3_Joker

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2009, 04:54:27 PM »
He rolled his shoulder once more, his fingers flexing slowly, the talons of his fingers clicking together as she started to move slowly around him once more. He grinned once more, nodding a little bit. Perhaps he had been damn stupid about his waxing sentimental while she was sitting there wounded. But in all, it hadn't been that worth while of a fight. She seemed like a worthy oponent, and it wasn't right to rush through a fight like that with only one round. But still, maybe keeping his mouth shut would have been better then anything. He berated himself in his mind, his face showing only a sly grin across his face as he watched her, not even bothering to change his stance or wipe the trickles of blood away from his brow as they dripped down past his vision. His head slowly following her as she walked in her circle around him. As she rounded the back, it would be easy to see that the wound, the gaping still, was only a trickle of blood now. he had lost quite a bit from the wound, but his marrow was pushing out enough to compensate for it. Another few seconds and the tiny swimming in his head would be erased. He popped his shoulder once again even though it caused a sharp bit of pain along his neck and upper chest. He cracked his neck to the side as he listened to her, not even watching where she was as she moved behind him at this point. he wondered if she would be cowardly enough to attack him from the back. Right about now, He wouldn't put it past her, especially after that dagger attack from before.

"No... really... that isn't enough. After you're little hello kiss to my lower back, I'm kinda leary about your tactics. I can't say I wouldn't have done something similar, but it's few and far between that I find myself outclassed like that. So it's not very often I have to resort to tactics like that." he shook his head slowly," Only thing you could have done better was to make sure that little blade of yours was silver. Then, it'a done me right." He turned his head once more to her," So I guess, at this point we just have to decide, Are we going to finish this now that we've both had our breathers, or are you ging to offer me a plan worth listening to?" He still stood there. motionless now except for his head following her once more, his eyes scanning her movment slowly...

Offline Shades of Gray

• Baronet/Baronetess
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2009, 05:06:38 PM »
She made an indelicate snort, before laughing softly, shaking her head as he yet again spoke his mind. "Really, I could go either way." She mused, the clip of her tone showing humor, but the words themself had a menacing undertone that stated clearly she wasn't a coward to back down. She really didn't think the man had it in him to kill her, and while he could hurt her, batter her, and make her body hate to be in so many pieces... he wouldn't kill her. She was certain about that. "Don't be foolish, Kesha.." Kivan warned in her ear, as if he knew what she was thinking. "How many times have your little partnerships gone awry?" All but two. "You can run now; ditch the pussy and get back to your room. I'm going to catch a flight to Vegas."

As if she were at a poker table, Keshayla waved two fingers to decline Kivan's offer, a subtle move easily missed; aided by the fact that she was at Koning's flank. There wasn't need for that. Not yet; though it was a temptation, simply because she was often bored in Vegas. She had a nice room with a nice view... but current situations meant that her nights of partying were over until Virginia was gone. "Koning, if I wanted to kill you with that strike, I would have. But I don't kill without a damn good reason, and quite frankly, I don't see you worth my time or consideration. Get out of her, save your daughter, some of us have work to do."
"Shit."

SD3_Joker

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2009, 05:37:41 PM »
Up in the offices of the building, Virginia smashed her hand down on the desk next to the security officer," What do you MEAN you can't get the cameras to work?" He roared in his ear. The man shrunk back from her a little as he continued typing on the keyboard infront of him," I'm sorry, Ma'am, but something is blocking the cameras. There is anoutside source tapping into the feeds and blocking off all my commands into the monitoring system. I'm blacked out." The woman roared in anger, storming over to the row of windows tat made up an entire wall of her office. She stopped, looking out over the city as the sun made it's way lower along the horizon, the light slowy but surely giving way to darkness that moved to envelope the region within a few hours. She took a long deep breath before turning to her desk, looking to the girl who sat in the chair, under the guard of two men. whenever the girl tried moving, the men forced her back into the seat roughly, so she had given up trying, just waiting now. Virginia walked towards her, her eyes narrowing,"You'd better hope your little bastard of a father comes though, girly. Otherwise you're going to be the one who pays for it." The little girl sank back into the chair as the woman approached, trying to keep as much distance between them as possible, her eyes showing how terrified she was, even if she didn't say anything.

"Bitch, if there was anyone worth your time, it's me." He turned to face her for a second, his eyes narrowing as they focused on her, his mind concentrating for a second. He took a deep breath in, holding it for a second as his body started to shudder for a second. This woman thought he wasn't worth her time, he'd show her otherwise. The hair on his neck started to grow at an alarming rate and quickly his muscles started to bulge and expande under his skin. he gritted his teeth in a low, rummbling roar as his chest cracked and expanded outwards. All of his limbs lengthened and enlarged as he shifted into his primal state. In total, he grew another foot and a half and put on another hundred lbs of muscle. His clothing shredded through the shift, the stitching popping and fabric tearing across his boby, letting the fur that sprouted across his entire body blow in the desert winds that pushed past the two in the middle of the parking lot. He looked like a melevolent cross between a human and the alrgest lion most men could ever imagine. Even across the muzzle that now extended from his face, Koning grinned, his lipps pulling back to show the razor sharp teeth that lined his Jaw. Somehow, even in this form, he was able to form human speech," What about now, mongrel? think I'm worth your time now?"

Offline Shades of Gray

• Baronet/Baronetess
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2009, 06:02:06 PM »
He wasn't the first shifter she's ever seen, and she didn't look impressed. Though it took a fair amount of consintration to keep her heart from hammering in her chest. Instead she only smirked, shaking her head as he shifted, taking several steps back; not from fear, but knowing fully well that his lunging distance was increasing every second, and she wasn't a fool to make this easy. "Keshayla, I'm getting light interfearance. Someone is trying to hack the cameras. I think our Mark is searching for our lion." Sighing, Keshayla took several more steps backwards, nodding her head for the camera, as well as for herself. "Right. Don't make it easy for them, allow flickers to go through, hold strong and be ready to drop on my mark. Do me a favor though, don't let me loose your eyes."

"You're pulling a Winstone aren't you."

"Yup..." Kivan sighed and muttered, which only made her smile, and it was at this point that Koning was through with his shift, and speaking with little difficulty. "Nope, and I see it is possible for you to get uglier, isn't it?" Keshayla slid her feet, shoulder width apart, centering her weight, and kept light on the balls of her feet to make it readily and easily able to leap in either direction. She was on the defence, and like a fox, she was most dangerous when cornered. "Here kitty kitty kitty..."

The computer counsol trying to hack into the camera flickered, the screen went staticy for a few seconds before a trembling picture of the scene below fed through, showing Koning in all of his hulking glory, while Keshayla remained light on her feet, seeing no need to shift her forms. The picture went fuzzy and flickered before loosing itself to black again, while Kivan controlled how much Virginia was able to see.
"Shit."

SD3_Joker

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2009, 06:31:05 PM »
"Famous last words...." Koning twisted his reverse joint legs, setting the pads of his feet onto the ground a second, his fingers flexing instnctivly as he watched her, patiently waiting. The animal in him enjoying toying with the prey, puasing for the build up. Getting hte best purchase on the ground as possible before springing into a flurry of action. His prey wasn't but 10 yards away from him, but he knew by the way that shed stood that she was lithe and ready. Any pounce would get met with an deft jump to one direction or the other. There was no really good options for approaching her. At least none that were fast, but he could try to herd her, slowly force her foot placement to push her into an area with no movement options. he'd take a few hits from it, undoubtedly, but he knew he could take more a beating then she could, no matter what kind of weapons she brought with her. The little daggers weren't silver. So they didn't cause aggrivated damage. And her claws, while causing aggrivated, wouldn't rend too deeply into his flesh. She was rather small after all. So he knew that he could take a few more dollars then her in nickles and dimes.

Koning didn't try to rush forward. No blitz would win against the agile defense she was putting up. At least by his onsie. If he had another pack mate here, it would be over. but on his own, he had to approach this differently. He eyes narrowed once again as he started forward at a slow pace, each step deftly placed, keeping himself balanced as his tail twitched behind him, ready to shift his balance anywhere it was needed in the blink of an eye. He took a few large steps forward towards her, testing her reaction. He held his arms out slightly at his sides, his claws pointed fowards, ready to lash out if she decided to get brave.

Untitled Document

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. FARPWG - The Guild may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy (Magic site) (D&D site). For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING®, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS®, D&D®, PLAYER'S HANDBOOK 2®, and DUNGEON MASTER'S GUIDE® are trademark[s] of Wizards of the Coast and D&D® core rules, game mechanics, characters and their distinctive likenesses are the property of the Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com)

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company unless specified. In order to review products Guild Members may reference trademarks and other intellectual property of these companies without intent to violate trademarks or copyrights.

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild provides forum boards, server space and bandwidth, without compensation, to support Idaho gaming and fandom.

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool. process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated are. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. You may distribute this article freely but you may not make a profit from it. Terms are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle. No substitutions allowed. For a limited time only. This article is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Caveat emptor. Article is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full responsibility. An equal opportunity article. No shoes, no shirt, no articles. quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Parental advisory - explicit lyrics. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. Limit one-per-family please. No money down. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Instructions are included. Action figures sold separately. No preservatives added. Slippery when wet. Safety goggles may be required during use. Sealed for your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken. Call before you dig. Not liable for damages arising from use or misuse. For external use only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading. Read only with proper ventilation. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. Keep away from open flames. Avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place near a flammable or magnetic source. Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health. The best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a condom. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Offer valid only at participating sites. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. must be 18 to read. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.). Other restrictions may apply. This supersedes all previous notices.

Opinions in articles, posts and podcasts do not necessarily represent the views of The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild.

FARPWG The Guild © 2004-2017 Tim Boothby - All Rights are retained by those posting art, lyrics, messages and articles.

* About Me!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Here?

• Dot Guests: 9
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Most Recent

Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[May 20, 2018, 07:16:39 PM]

Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[May 19, 2018, 09:03:11 PM]

[May 19, 2018, 08:16:30 AM]

[May 19, 2018, 12:47:30 AM]

[May 19, 2018, 12:32:27 AM]

[May 19, 2018, 12:21:34 AM]

[May 18, 2018, 11:44:55 PM]

[May 18, 2018, 11:08:14 PM]

[May 18, 2018, 09:07:24 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:48:39 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:38:05 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:10:44 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:06:29 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 10:33:01 PM]

[May 11, 2018, 09:32:31 PM]

Affiliated Sites

Red Zone Fandom Red Zone Fan Photography Scribe of the Realm Science Fox Serious Lesbian

Red Zone Galleries

Boise Area Conventions

Us Being Social

Guild on Facebook Red Zone Facebook Red Zone Twitter Red Zone Youtube