collapse

Author Topic: The Tamber Saga  (Read 30196 times)

Description: The Story of Tamalyn Traveler Continues

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Grand Duke/Grand Duchess
  • Saying it with Steam
  • Awards Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
Re: The Tamber Saga
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2017, 11:40:42 PM »
"Why would Breecher want my candies? He doesn't care for the effects" she shrugged, "I don't mind him having them. I will ask him later, unless you know" she added. She paused, "are they for Oldwine?"

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Face for radio, voice for print!
  • Awards Has made 9,000+ posts Has made 8,000+ posts Has made 7,000+ posts Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2017, 12:07:59 AM »
"He didn't say, he did have that Breecher expression on his face though," Brock replied with a raised brow. "You have a bit of time before anyone arrives, perhaps you should go invite your mother?"

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
  • Awards Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2017, 10:13:34 AM »
"Very well" she said focusing on her mother. She found her easily enough and took herself to see her. Tamalyn and Kora discussed the plans and ideas for the refugees,  then Tamalyn told her about the officers wives club and invited her to join them for tea. "I will attend" Kora nodded, "I make no promises beyond that currently. It will depend on whether I find their objectives to be in line with something I can support. I am willing to be the welcoming face for those freed" she said with no caveat.

Tamalyn agreed to her mother's terms, having her attend to tea wasn't something Tamalyn had considered, but the more she thought about it, tge better the idea was.

They returned to the house just before the first guest arrived. Tamalyn waited until a few more had arrived before she and her mother joined them. Tamalyn made brief introductions and when all her guests had arrived she began. "Thank you all for coming. Especially on such short notice" she added. "I wanted to discuss the situation that has been a recurring theme for the province. We are becoming home for refugees and freed prisoners. I am pleased that we can do this" she added so no one misunderstood her meaning. "But, I would like us to do more. Currently we are relying on the charitable actions of the Palatine, they have stepped in with every influx of people. So, I was thinking that we need to create something our people can do to help. I received a list of everything the Palatine are bringing and noticed that clothing is not on the list. So I propose that we hold a clothing drive. I was hoping that you ladies would spearhead this." She paused and let them consider her request.

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Awards Has made 9,000+ posts Has made 8,000+ posts Has made 7,000+ posts Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2017, 10:37:58 AM »
[Before they spoke]

The first off thing she noticed was she was standing at the doorway, she felt the house redirect her to this spot. The door opened and a man, roughly six feet in height with dark hair and gray eyes greeted her. He bowed slightly. "Good day, Your Highness," he greeted her courteously, but with a rough, gravely voice. As he bowed she could see that his nose had been broken at least once in the past. "If you will follow me, your mother is in the library." He led her through and she saw three men that looked almost exactly like the footman that she followed, with the exception of the noses, which were all shaped a lit differently, and the scares were also different.

[After they spoke]

"A clothing drive," one lady nodded. "Is an excellent idea, but since everone has just moved out here, most will have cleared their wardrobes of old things, to save shipping weight and volume," she opened her eyes and blew out an exasperated tone. "I know that I left behind a lot of clothes for those reasons. We may have to look at ways to raise funds to acquire good, hard-wearing stuff, to supplement what we can find. I'll gladly donate a good bit, it gives me an excuse to fill out my wardrobe and annoy my husband with shopping bills."

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2017, 11:03:16 AM »
Tamalyn nodded "I had actually thought that might be the case. And, I am in full agreement with the need of fund raising. It was the children's clothes that I thought we might have excess of. Children grow so fast and often their clothes are stored away, in case they are needed again. There are actually quite a few men that were rescued as well. Men rarely notice how many items of clothing they own" she smiled, "and your husband's spend most of their time in uniform" she shrugged. "Basically, I think that your group can do more than just see to the welfare of the militia families. Please, do not misunderstand me, moral is important and I appreciate all that you do. I just think that we need to focus on community building. Everyday our numbers grow, but we have this group here and that there and over there is another group. I want people to learn that we are all part of the whole." She looked thoughtful, "I would be willing to donate to your club if you were willing to expand upon your objectives and open the group to other women who might like to help. One thing though, I am willing to finance the entire clothing drive and extra to get your new group going, but I do not want to be the sole means of finance because I believe that fund raising also builds community and esteem."

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2017, 11:08:40 AM »
They all agreed that this was a good idea, and left to start building interest. "Would you ladies like tea, or a light meal?" Brock asked Tamalyn and Kora.

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2017, 11:42:01 AM »
Kora nodded, "I would like a fresh salad, with crusty bread and butter on the side" she told Brock. She was thinking about the womans auxiliary that Tamalyn had just begun. She hoped it wouldn't turn into anything like the auxiliary groups of Caste or Hesterbur. Those ladies were some of the most ruthless groups in the realm and rarely did their good deeds make up for their conniving backstabbing behaviours. She looked at her daughter, "you may wish to have someone join that group to keep you posted on what they are up to" she cautioned her daughter.

Tamalyn was thinking as well. Mostly she was thinking that she hadn't had the chance to tell the women any of her other ideas. She nodded at her mother, "I was actually thinking something similar. I had a few ideas for the group, but they keft so quickly that I didn't get tge chance to tell them. But, if I sent someone to join them, they could suggest my ideas without them sounding like I was ordering them to be implemented" she nodded. "I was thinking of sending Violet."

Kora was surprised by her choice, "Violet? You think she would be a reliable spy?"

Tamalyn shrugged, "I think that Violet has a unique perspective and is far less addled than Blue or Red. She pretends very well and has interesting ideas. I don't know, but I could ask her. There is no harm in that" she shrugged again.

Kora considered it, "they may not take her seriously" she warned.

"Exactly" Tamalyn smiled, "which means they would never suspect she was there for me."

Kora nodded her agreement with that statement. Brock returned with her salad, "your father hates salad. I rarely get to have them when we dine" she said before she began to eat.

Tamalyn finished her tea, "I think that I will go see Violet now. If she isn't interested, I will need to find someone else quickly. Thank you for everything Mother" she said rising and kissing her mother's cheek.

Tamalyn took herself to Violet's shop. "Good afternoon. How are you feeling today?" She asked to get a feel for her brain faculties of the day.

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2017, 11:53:54 AM »
"I feel wonderful," Violet sighed. "I've been testing new crops from different regions and deciding what to stock." Her eyes were decidedly unfocused.

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2017, 11:57:15 AM »
"And have decided?"She asked her leaving the question open to see where Violet would take it.

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2017, 12:22:44 PM »
"I'm going to take about half of them," she shrugged. "But I may have to make my own garden patch bigger," she nodded thoughtfully. "Is it lunch time yet?"

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2017, 01:46:56 PM »
"Anytime is lunch time" Tamalyn replied, "but, before you eat. I would like to discuss something with you. I would like you to join a woman's group whose purpose is to help needy and improve community togetherness. Would you be willing?" She asked her keeping her request brief.

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2017, 02:53:00 PM »
She looked at her. "You mean out there, among people? Oh no. No, I'm fine right here."

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2017, 03:32:35 PM »
Tamalyn nodded, "yes, it would mean you would have to step out of your comfort zone. But, it could also increase your customer base. And, give you a sense of community. But, most importantly, I really need someone to join them, someone they would never suspect I sent. You were the first person I thought of because you think very creatively and because you often appear more addled than you are they would speak freely around you. You have a big heart and you care about others" she smiled. "You do not have to join any committees, just attend the meetings. Anything you choose to do beyond that would be up to you."

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2017, 03:39:40 PM »
"Do you notice that I have a tiny little shop," she looked around. "Because only two people, at most can fit in here. That big guard that you have barely fits by himself. Two people, any more than that and I lock myself in the back room."

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2017, 03:50:09 PM »
Tamalyn laughed, "you will not have crowds of people coming in. You will receive orders for you to fill, like most of my own orders. No one will want to be seen being your customer, because although you have various medical herbs and cosemetics, you are known to deal primarily in mind altering substances. Still, they will discreetly recommend your products to others. Additionally, since you will need to be away from your shop, I will of course compensate you for your time."

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2017, 04:21:53 PM »
"There will be lots of people at the meetings," Violet replied. "So, no."

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2017, 04:36:24 PM »
"All right" Tamalyn nodded, "I will find someone else. They won't be as good as you though" she added. Since she was there Tamalyn picked up her own order. She then went to see Vella Trulove. "Good afternoon" she greeted the tiny woman who managed to wrangle Flagg into a relationship. "I have a question for you. There is a womans group forming and I would like to have someone join them. Their purpose is to help the needy and build a sense of community in the province. I was hoping that you would join, and keep an eye on them for me. Occasionally, I might suggest things they could do, but for the most part I just want to to ensure that they don't become like the women's auxiliaries that everyone hates. You would be a good choice since your own talents would blend nicely with their purpose. Would you be willing to do this? I will, of course, compensate you for your time" she added.

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2017, 07:29:47 PM »
"Does this make me a spy or some sort of clandestine agent?" She asked warily.

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2017, 07:56:52 PM »
"No' she shook her head, "not at all. I  actually requested that these women start this, for the reasons I stated. Initially I am funding it as well. My concern isn't with the women I asked to do this. It is with the women who may join and get a little full of themselves. Power has an odd way of making people become" she searched for a good word, "well, uptight arseholes" she shrugged. " Currently it is the officers wives, and they already do things for moral within the militia families. I have asked them to expand their focus and open their organization to others. With your talents, you would be a big help to them" she added. "Their first project is a clothing drive for the recently freed prisoners from Gamedien. Then, I asked them to work on ways to unify the province. I dislike that we have the ice dwarves, the miner dwarves, the frontiersmen, the wolf clan, the" she paused. "You get the idea. We should all be Tamber residents, not broken into what we were."

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2017, 07:58:45 PM »
"The new hasn't worn off of being here yet," she grinned. "They'll get used to it."

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2017, 08:14:59 PM »
"I do understand that" she nodded, "but there is a lot of good organizations like this can do. We have people from areas where there is conflict between them. I tried my best to keep them apart, but it is still a concern for me. If we had community projects, events and charitable actions people will see that we are all together out here." She added, "did you know that people clear the shelves of the outfitters daily? They do this for a few good reasons. Stocking up for winter and being prepared, but they also do it out of fear.  Fear that if they don't buy it now they will have no other resource and will starve. Fear needs to be eliminated and one way to do that is to bring people together. Anyway, will you at least consider joining" she asked.

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2017, 08:23:18 PM »
"It sounds like fun," she nodded.

At that time a note arrived from her Chief Investigator. "We definitely know that there is a network formed, and that we have grabbed a pair amount of it. One of the directives coming from a leader we havn't found yet is 'discover where the Traveler sleeps,' which indicates that they may be associated with other elements from outside the province, as this has been a directive in Hesterbur as well. Galwine."

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2017, 08:48:37 PM »
"Good" she smiled at her, "I really think that you will enjoy it. Additionally, you will meet many of the militia members wifes. It will be handy for when you convince Flagg to marry you" she added grinning, "it is only a matter of time. If you will excuse me though, there is something I need to do" she said putting the missive away. She made her good byes and left.

Tamalyn returned to her mother's home, and the man who had addressed her earlier. "Excuse my directness" she began, "are you here to ensure my mother's safety?"

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2017, 09:26:59 PM »
He looked momentarily conflicted, but recognized that she was a Traveler, and the daughter of her employers, and a Grand Duchess. "I am Ergan Savage, a footman to Lady Traveler," he replied. "It wouldn't be unreasonable to say that your mother's safety would indeed be a priority of myself and my brothers."

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2017, 09:44:40 PM »
"Well, then, I believe that you should know that my investigators have found evidence that there may be an element attempting to infiltrate the province and one of the directives uncovered was the request to know where the Traveler sleeps.  My investigator has stated that this is also a standing directive in Hesterbur, so feels that someone outside the province is working with our newly arrested criminal network. We have not arrested the leader of the network" she added. "I felt it was important that you were aware of the situation" she said with a nod. "And now, I will go inform my father" she added so he was aware that she was serious about her concern. "It was a pleasure to meet you Ergan Savsge" she said pleasantly. Then she and her guards vanished.

Tamalyn found her father, she handed him the dispatch she had received. "I just met the most interesting man" she told him, "I informed Ergan Savage about the details of the dispatch, but you need to know as well" she added.

Untitled Document

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. FARPWG - The Guild may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy (Magic site) (D&D site). For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING®, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS®, D&D®, PLAYER'S HANDBOOK 2®, and DUNGEON MASTER'S GUIDE® are trademark[s] of Wizards of the Coast and D&D® core rules, game mechanics, characters and their distinctive likenesses are the property of the Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com)

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company unless specified. In order to review products Guild Members may reference trademarks and other intellectual property of these companies without intent to violate trademarks or copyrights.

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild provides forum boards, server space and bandwidth, without compensation, to support Idaho gaming and fandom.

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool. process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated are. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. You may distribute this article freely but you may not make a profit from it. Terms are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle. No substitutions allowed. For a limited time only. This article is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Caveat emptor. Article is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full responsibility. An equal opportunity article. No shoes, no shirt, no articles. quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Parental advisory - explicit lyrics. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. Limit one-per-family please. No money down. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Instructions are included. Action figures sold separately. No preservatives added. Slippery when wet. Safety goggles may be required during use. Sealed for your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken. Call before you dig. Not liable for damages arising from use or misuse. For external use only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading. Read only with proper ventilation. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. Keep away from open flames. Avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place near a flammable or magnetic source. Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health. The best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a condom. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Offer valid only at participating sites. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. must be 18 to read. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.). Other restrictions may apply. This supersedes all previous notices.

Opinions in articles, posts and podcasts do not necessarily represent the views of The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild.

FARPWG The Guild © 2004-2017 Tim Boothby - All Rights are retained by those posting art, lyrics, messages and articles.

* About Me!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Here?

• Dot Guests: 17
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Most Recent

Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[May 20, 2018, 07:16:39 PM]

Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[May 19, 2018, 09:03:11 PM]

[May 19, 2018, 08:16:30 AM]

[May 19, 2018, 12:47:30 AM]

[May 19, 2018, 12:32:27 AM]

[May 19, 2018, 12:21:34 AM]

[May 18, 2018, 11:44:55 PM]

[May 18, 2018, 11:08:14 PM]

[May 18, 2018, 09:07:24 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:48:39 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:38:05 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:10:44 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:06:29 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 10:33:01 PM]

[May 11, 2018, 09:32:31 PM]

Affiliated Sites

Red Zone Fandom Red Zone Fan Photography Scribe of the Realm Science Fox Serious Lesbian

Red Zone Galleries

Boise Area Conventions

Us Being Social

Guild on Facebook Red Zone Facebook Red Zone Twitter Red Zone Youtube