collapse

Author Topic: Shadow Hunter  (Read 15397 times)

Description:

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Shae Dravenmore

  • Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
  • *
  • Posts: 2312
  • Karma: 12
  • Gender: Female
  • Life is an open beta test.
  • Awards NaNoWriMo Participant Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
Re: Shadow Hunter
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2009, 11:25:14 PM »
"An unfortunate truth," she replied dryly to Laohs.  "What is it you propose to do about our situation?"


((Bleh....sorry for the one-liner...but my brain is failing...))

Lone Wolf Jigaru

  • Guest
Re: Shadow Hunter
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2009, 11:47:46 PM »
(lol...my apologies, Drake, I guess I didn't explain well enough...The barrier is not in any way physical; it does not prevent entrance or exit...which means an attempt to touch it would simply go through, as would leaning against it. Likewise with weapons. Rather, it creates a bubble in which effects such as the gravity distortion are nullified. On the flip side, it means that my characters can not teleport or shadow walk out, either. Healing magic is also nullified.)

Jiik-tai simply shrugged off Ryuuken's words...and despite Ryuuken's efforts, the bubble remained in place as long as she manipulated the gravity, since it was powered by Elghinn's artifacts and thus bound to remain around him as his protection. However, once the gravity effect was released, if it was, the bubble would collapse into nothing. Elghinn responded to her remarks concerning the bubble simply.
"You can be cautious or dead. Dead really isn't an appealing choice. My protections allow me to survive and do as I please without requiring the yea or nay of a Matron Mother...what you think is irrelevant." From this point, Jiiktai cut in. "To put it simply, your forces would not control my kingdom without our consent. Ever. Thus, the offer...small amount of compensation, and it's all yours. But, if you only want the forests left alone, such is fine with me as well. The forest treeline will be the border...within, yours, without, mine. Such is acceptable."

Offline AnEmperor

  • Game Master
  • Knight Bachelor
  • *
  • Posts: 318
  • Karma: 8
  • Gender: Male
  • Awards NaNoWriMo Participant A Board Game Master
    • Awards
Re: Shadow Hunter
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2009, 01:18:32 AM »
"Very well said, Elghinn," Ryuuken compliments the reasons Elghinn speaks of for the barrier. Listening to Jiik-tai's words, the dark elf continued to find many displeasing ideas coming from her. She isn't one to pick favorites but she did like Elghinn better. Simply put, Jiik-tai spoke more than Ryuuken would have liked to hear. "The border will be a mile from the forest treeline...just in case. There is something; however, you seem to misunderstand," Ryuuken places an emphasis on the word. "It is perhaps the same provincial outlook the humans have in assuming this place is a single item and not hundreds of thousands of living beings. Do not forget what is around you. What exists here is an entire civilization and it really is to them whom you ask for assistance. I can tell them to raise their weapons but what good is that if they're hearts are not in it? What reasons do they have to obey me?" Ryuuken returns to the center of the foundation directly in front of the two drow.

"So, everything within belongs to those around you and everything outside is of no concern to us," Ryuuken bows slightly to the two.

"Ryuuken," Ira begins, some complex thoughts on his mind. "Let me get it straight. If an army stands in der way of da princess and we crush 'em then an army still stands in der way. As ah see it, we're givin' da kingdom to them. What makes it deirs if we planned to invade it anyway?"

"We don't care about the kingdom, right Ira?"
"Well, no, we don't. It just don't make much sense."
"As I said before, the past is what we make it, truth or false and the same can be said about the future. I live in the present. Besides, we are allies now. You would do well to get along with Jiik-tai and her partner. Some hospitality would not be too much to ask for right?"

"What about some courtesy on der part," Ira runs his right hand through his hair. "Dis one behind me is scared to death."
"Fair enough," Ryuuken turns from the entry way back to the two drow. "Jiik-tai, the elves around you will not bother you and if you ask them politely, they may see to some of your requests should you have any. We should make our union for a common cause as painless for ourselves as possible." Ryuuken felt she needed to make one more matter more clear. The growing dislike between the two drow and Ira irked her as their inability to work together may hurt future plans.

"I'm sure you know the difference between moving an army versus moving just yourselves. Next to myself, Ira and Tera are your greatest allies. When you have settled your differences, or not, and are ready to discuss tactics, then you can meet me in the second war room next to the waterfall. Tera will show you the way," Ryuuken nods once more to the two before disappearing into the entrance.

(ooc: i corrected the post. thanks for the clarification. let me know if i've missed anything)

Lone Wolf Jigaru

  • Guest
Re: Shadow Hunter
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2009, 03:04:27 AM »
(I apologize again for my lack of clarity)

Jiik-tai just made a light "Tch." As she glanced to Elghinn. "Feh. Usstan kre'j talinth dos xal inbal tlus ditronw. Llieh abbanen whol l' situation nind xal tlu, drill nind ph' definitely sreenath...udos zhal'la inbal stuck ulu xunin nindol udosstan. Gil'ssrigghinn, Usstan orn observe l' target lu' develop udossta inth d' thrityh...dos coordinate xuil mina. Ussta temperament zhah ill-suited ulu l' task d' negotiating xuil phrengen wun l' balance.." (Feh. I begin to think you may have been right. Perfect allies for the situation they might be, but they are definitely dangerous...we should have stuck to doing this ourselves. Anyway, I will observe the target and develop our plan of attack...you coordinate with them. My temperament is ill-suited to the task of negotiating with realms in the balance.) And with that, she moved away from the male drow, stepping into a patch of shadows and....vanishing, melting with the blackness to emerge back within the cave where they had captured Tera.

Elghinn, glanced up at Ira, smirking lightly. "I cannot speak for Jiik-tai, but I did not mean to frighten Tera so much...I simply told her the consequences of crossing us. Jiik-tai, on the other hand..." he paused, considering his words. "...she is experienced in combat, mature in age and body, and lethal as an enemy...but at the same time, she is also inexperienced and brash when it comes to encounters outside of contract or battle, lacking in patience or social graces. I apologize on her behalf." He offered a short bow. "In any case, she has departed, and we have much to discuss concerning our...coordination. Shall we?" he gestured to the entrance that Ryuuken had disappeared within..though, it should be noted that he did not apologize for his earlier insults or threats to Ira...those had been quite deliberate; a retaliation for the other male's own lack of respect. As long as Ira remained civil, so would Elghinn.

hawkthethird

  • Guest
Re: Shadow Hunter
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2009, 07:34:58 PM »
Laohs, despite being no junior tactician, had concocted no plan. In fact, he hadn't expected Falzheim's job to take this long, nor had he wished for retreat on the part of his enemy. He had no doubt they'd return, and when they did, he wuld ensure the Massive completed it's job. But the clever drow, wily demon, and scheming boy were, all three, at a loss. They knew nothing of the palace, besides what they'd seen. Defenses at the city's border were easy to get past. And Aranitessa's guards were not of any help. Not that any of these factors seemed to matter anyway, for the two assassins had entered as though the building had been erected in the middle of an open field, with no walls, and a baby at the door. That was damned frustrating.

"That is frustrating".
Laohs suddenly said, then sighed, turning a silent eye upon the princess, then her guard. But he couldn't complain. Difficult foes were enjoyable. Easy ones, were not foes at all. A laugh of resignation, then an ebon finger rose to tap at his chin, his many rings glittering in the light. Despite the fact that the drow was wearing a mask, as the elf turned, Falzheim became instantly aware that the elf was calling him to suggest something.

The boy came forward, opening his mouth to speak. Demons were known for their creativity, and the boy was smart. Together, the two formed a being that was patient at times, hasty in others. Wonderfully violent, and no less sinister than had they been seperated, the way nature had intended.

Laohs indicated he was passing the baton to Falzheim. The young man took Aranitessa in his sights first. "You. Increase patrols, two times as frequently, and with many more men. Order them to check places they usually wouldn't. Though the king's death has put them on edge, it has not done enough to sharpen the dull of inactivity they have no doubt been working under for years. They have not done their jobs." As though presenting her with proof, he nodded his head towards the psion. "She entered easily enough."

Laohs, seemingly amused, laughed a little, before turning his attentions elsewhere, leaving Falzheim to continue giving advice...or order, however the Lady may have taken it. "Falzheim..." He began, a few moments later, looking up from his boots and towards the possesed human. "You know, if not better, than as well as I do, that no drow will return, simply to make a straightforward attack. There is always a trick, isn't there Falz? Keep this in mind." Having made his point, he began to amble again. "Though, yours is much better than my plan...I was going to suggest you find someone to help her sire an heir, and quickly..."

If Falzheim had paid Laohs any mind, he didn't show it, continuing on with what he was saying. "Emissiary." He now held the psion in his gaze, features lacking the cheerfulness that Laohs' mask had displayed, and instead showed restlessness, mild impatience, and severe frustration. The orange globes of his eyes indicated that he was calculating, but to what avail. "Do what you claim you do. While her patrols may catch intruders, you seem better suited to for job than any of her slaves-, soldiers." There was no pause in between the slip, hinting that it had possibly been intentional. Again, Laohs chimed in.

"Theres two of him in there, ignore the one with the bad attitude!" Laohs offered another melodious laugh. Bringing himself to a rarely seen seriousness, he suddenly decided he had something of value to input: "Last time, friend, (indicating the newcomer) the first entered through the shadows. He wasn't there, then he was. I'm attuned to these things, and though usually I can tell where they've dissappeared to, I lost him, as soon as they stepped back into the Shadow Plane. The other, however, made her late entrance through a torch. Quite a feat, really..."

"So keep your eyes and mind wide." Falzheim returned to adressing the princess. "Do you have a house mage, a conjurer of any kind you could call upon? If not, fine, but if so, do so. Highest skill you can find. There are ways to protect against sudden intrusions such as these...if we could do so, you could force them to come straight ahead making things much easier for all five of us..."
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 08:24:16 PM by hawkthethird »

Offline Shae Dravenmore

  • Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
  • *
  • Posts: 2312
  • Karma: 12
  • Gender: Female
  • Life is an open beta test.
  • Awards NaNoWriMo Participant Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
Re: Shadow Hunter
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2009, 12:49:32 AM »
There were a number of reactions as Falzheim and Laohs spoke; outrage at the implication that they, the elite of all the soldiers in the kingdom, were soft and had failed in their duties (though, in strict terms, they had).  Further ire at suggesting the Princess be treated as a mere stud mare to produce an heir.  As if it would change the situation any.  General contempt for the two hirelings from the soldiers, and that they had been placed above them.  Fortunately, they were all smart enough to keep their thoughts to themselves.

Through it all, Princess Aranitessa was silent, listening attentively to their suggestions.  Then, to the captain of her guard; "Do it," she nodded.  "Conscript members of the regular army if you must, but make sure this place is searched from top to bottom.  I don't care if you have to upturn the servants' beds to do so."

And finally, the matter of a mage...  While there was one, he didn't so much serve the royal house as occasionally hire his services out to them.  "Summon the Artificer.  If he complains inform him it is a royal summons, and he will respond, or consider his lands forfeit."  One of the soldiers left without another word, the room sealing once more behind him as the door was closed.  After which, the princess settled into the chair behind the desk with a sigh.  The small slice on her back was beginning to ache, but, that would have to wait.  As if her assailants weren't formidable enough...they commanded the powers of Shadow, and could teleport through flame.  She did not dare to wonder what else they might have, for fear of making it true.  Things were rapidly falling out of her control, and she didn't like it.  Not one bit.  But for the meantime, it seemed as though she would have no choice but to place her life in the hands of these three.  A strange guard, indeed.

Offline AnEmperor

  • Game Master
  • Knight Bachelor
  • *
  • Posts: 318
  • Karma: 8
  • Gender: Male
  • Awards NaNoWriMo Participant A Board Game Master
    • Awards
Re: Shadow Hunter
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2009, 04:14:06 PM »
Ira didn't care much for the reasons Elghinn conjures into speech on behalf of his partner or himself. All of the words reached his ears, most will pass through untouched and out the other end. Tera cared though, as her head makes its way around Ira after Jiik-tai's disappearance, she lets out a soft sigh of relief. She was ensured life for the length of this campaign, however long that may be. In fact, she hopes even more that the two drow will forget by the end of the arraignment. Ira turns to look down at her, shaking his head slightly. Tera rolls her eyes, steps out from behind and begins through the entrance. The three had come to an understanding of each other just as Ryuuken had requested. On the inside, hate can run as deep as it desired; but on the outside, she would have liked to see their expressions as if holding hands in a field of green laughing and singing along the way. It was never to be in these times; however, the ideal thoughts often give birth to the manageable ones.

Ira waited for Elghinn to follow Tera before he himself entered. If the drow was ever worried about an attack from behind, it is less likely to come from Ira. The forest elves always have structure, honor, and diligence. They move in groups and attack in formations according to their group size. Ira is perhaps one of few who stray from the order in tactics; however, his speed and agility allow him to do what he does best--spread chaos among the enemy. Ira doesn't stare a hole through the back of Elghinn's head, in fact, his eyes didn't follow Elghinn at all until they reached an exit.

A slight mist passes over the area from time to time like a refreshing gift from the waterfall nearby. A glass dome hangs over head and is constructed with intrinsic properties that deflect concentrated sunlight but allows the sun's natural glow to provide light and warmth. The dome also provides a disillusion of the objects within, bending and twisting their form. Like the rest of the palace, it is primarily constructed with marble and the vines are allowed to wrap themselves around the fixtures.

Ryuuken sits in the chair with the tallest back closest to the water, a measure implemented by the council to avoid assassination. Ryuuken likes it because it is the most comfortable seat her eyes or body has ever set upon. Ryuuken raises her eyes to the three entering the open area. "Please, sit where you like," Ryuuken motions to one of many seats aligned with the dome in a circular fashion. "I'm glad to see that went well, and quickly at that." Tera quickly makes her way over to the seat left of Ryuuken. While another elf sits near the entrance to inscribe the day's events, Tera is a messenger and would commit the important parts to memory. She told herself to focus; that is, keep her mind off the words Ryuuken spoke earlier. After the dust has settled, Tera would be queen.

"Elghinn," Ryuuken begins. "What is the state of Temloc and her highness? Shall we start our discussion there and perhaps, any resolute means by which you would like the royal house cleared?"

(ooc: Its alright. I usually post late at night so I probably just misread it  ;D)

Lone Wolf Jigaru

  • Guest
Re: Shadow Hunter
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2009, 05:54:18 PM »
Elghinn followed Tera through the passageways...he was quite comfortable despite being 'surrounded,' the knowledge that none present would wish t cross their mistress meant that he was safe as long as the arrangement was in place. As the others took their seats, he moved to the center floor to answer Ryuuken's question, arms folded across his powerful chest. "The realm of Temloc is in overall turmoil because of the Jiik-tai's success against the rest of the royal family. The soldiers and officials do their best to control it, but panic is beginning to win over. However, this is not true of  the capital, where the Crown Princess is encamped. Her presence brings order to the city, and the presence of the elite guards and a good portion of the military ensures public order. Despite their fear, the soldiers in the capital are committed to protecting the princess, and she is prepared for her death. Her only determination now is to ensure that she takes her kingdom's enemies with her...however, she would much prefer life. Her two guards are a drow and half-daemon.  The drow is a rival even for my abilities, and will prove difficult to defeat. The half-daemon, however, is only a half-daemon, and should prove to be simple enough to deal with once we re-equip and prepare ourselves for his presence. I do not believe they have detected your army's presence." With a half bow, he stepped back, turning the floor over to the next speaker.

Jiik-tai seated herself cross-legged within the cave, her dual-blade set upon the ground before her, eyes closed and hands held before her chest, fingers spread loosely as silvery energy flowed between the fingertips, forming an orb in between her hands. This orb, to any observer, would begin to mirror the insides of the castle...soon finding focus upon a doorway. Her brows furrowed in frustration; no matter how hard she attempted, she could not get her scrying spell to see past that door. She knew the princess and her guards were within, but they must have had a protection spell up around that particular room. No matter, she would simply have to wait for them to emerge...

Hige

  • Guest
Re: Shadow Hunter
« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2009, 12:51:37 AM »
[[apologize for the length. There's not much i will do until later. so you may skip over me if you wish.]]

Giving a slight nod, and turning to bow once again to the princess, the dark elf proceeded to leave the room. After standing erect again after bowing, Nariya looked down to place her feet, extended her arms, and seemed to fall into a shadow.... Her visage was gone, though, to where would be a mystery.

Certainly though, Nariya would place herself in a good position to where she could tell if anyone was interfering with the gates, or the walls. Her psionic abilities could sort of 'radar' out people intruding to a certain distance.... She poised herself from the undisclosed location and felt out with her psionic and telekenetic power... Though not as much as she relied on her eyes, nose, and ears.... all very attuned to spot abnormalities....

Offline AnEmperor

  • Game Master
  • Knight Bachelor
  • *
  • Posts: 318
  • Karma: 8
  • Gender: Male
  • Awards NaNoWriMo Participant A Board Game Master
    • Awards
Re: Shadow Hunter
« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2009, 11:31:52 PM »
"Very informative," Ryuuken closes her eyes for a moment to absorb the information. She recalls the days when she, like some of the servants around her new home, listened to the talk of nobles, warriors, and other beneficial parties as they discussed the status of war. "No, unfortunately for the humans, they rarely take precaution from warnings. They need a tragedy to unite and I presume this will all be over long before they realize a tragedy is upon them," Ryuuken comments on Elghinn's mention toward the human's ignorance of the elven army. "So the drow, a half demon, and a princess. Ira, your plans?"

"Ah don't think we stand much of a chance in brutal combat. Humans are animals. Since we're tryin' ta reduce da human threat, we should just lure 'em out and den hide in the forests," Ira stands because he is often annoyed sitting down. "If Elghinn can stop da princess from barkin', den they might fall apart. So, we gotta lure her royalty knight out too."

"Hm, the royal guards? Would they ever leave her majesty's side," Tera asks leaning forward to address Ira. "How will you lure them out? They'll never leave her side."
"We got long bows," Ira responds. "Ah was gonna aim for the palace. We got enough bows wit accuracy to blacken da sky darker than da hearts of those frickin mortals. It'd rain steel tips and when dey pop from the crevice of deir dear princess, we'd be waitin' for dem," a grin smears across Ira's face. Tera backs up, concerned about the smirk Ira bears. Ryuuken grins as she places her right leg over her left.

"If Elghinn can signal da princess' location, we can begin da barrage. Take care dat you don't get struck," Ira returns to his seating position. "Enough height, enough distance, it can pierce through armar."

"Well Elghinn, any objections," Ryuuken turns to Elghinn. "We'll lure the humans out from behind their walls and the royal guard as well. That will be your chance to strike the princess."

"I don't want to seem like a pessimist or anything, but, what if this doesn't work," Tera raises her hand as if someone would call on her. "What if the humans don't come out? What if the guard doesn't come out? What if Elghinn fails--not that you would fail!"

"Damn pessimist," Ira folds his arms across his chest as Tera barks back at him. "I'm not a pessimist I said! Ugh, you disappoint me Ira. I thought you were the cool silent guard who isn't so silent."
"There's no need for you to worry, Tera," Ryuuken switches the position of her legs. "Remember, I'm your wild card. I will be helping where help is needed."

(ooc: sorry!!)

Lone Wolf Jigaru

  • Guest
Re: Shadow Hunter
« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2009, 07:16:41 AM »
Elghinn shook his head slowly. "Enough of this...she is right to be concerned. The kind of assault Jiik-tai and I launched would have scattered normal human soldiers...it was too sudden, too confusing. These guards simply tightened the ring around the princess. I do not believe they will be leaving her side for something like a barrage against the palace...do not forget, general, this is a kingdom. It has walls, it has a standing army, it has artillery installations in case of siege. Your suggestion might kill some, but ultimately it will not bring victory." A wave of his hand summoned a visual overlay,basically a magic hologram, of the target area...the capital city. Bright green indicated gateways. "However, at the same time, your plan has merit. A city is a big place...crowded. If the guards are removed, we can open the gates from within, granting your army entrance. Once within, the hit-and-run tactics that favor the quick can be utilized highly effectively...strike and melt into the crowds and buildings. This will have the added benefit of giving them something new to worry about...the past danger of our attempt will fade away to the more immediate danger of the entire army being annihilated." He gave Tera a small smile of approval..timid, she might be, but at least she dared to voice the multitude of 'what ifs'. "Regardless of what we decide, dismissing the girl's concerns out-of-hand is not to be recommended. For anything like this to work, you must account for these possibilities and develop a contingency plan. With all due respect to our 'wild card,' of course." He added at the end, giving Ryuuken a small nod of acknowledgment.

hawkthethird

  • Guest
Re: Shadow Hunter
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2010, 06:23:04 PM »
((Anyone interested in continuing this?))

Lone Wolf Jigaru

  • Guest
Re: Shadow Hunter
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2010, 05:43:38 PM »
Well, naturally I am...but eh.

 

Untitled Document

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. FARPWG - The Guild may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy (Magic site) (D&D site). For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING®, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS®, D&D®, PLAYER'S HANDBOOK 2®, and DUNGEON MASTER'S GUIDE® are trademark[s] of Wizards of the Coast and D&D® core rules, game mechanics, characters and their distinctive likenesses are the property of the Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com)

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company unless specified. In order to review products Guild Members may reference trademarks and other intellectual property of these companies without intent to violate trademarks or copyrights.

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild provides forum boards, server space and bandwidth, without compensation, to support Idaho gaming and fandom.

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool. process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated are. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. You may distribute this article freely but you may not make a profit from it. Terms are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle. No substitutions allowed. For a limited time only. This article is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Caveat emptor. Article is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full responsibility. An equal opportunity article. No shoes, no shirt, no articles. quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Parental advisory - explicit lyrics. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. Limit one-per-family please. No money down. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Instructions are included. Action figures sold separately. No preservatives added. Slippery when wet. Safety goggles may be required during use. Sealed for your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken. Call before you dig. Not liable for damages arising from use or misuse. For external use only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading. Read only with proper ventilation. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. Keep away from open flames. Avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place near a flammable or magnetic source. Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health. The best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a condom. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Offer valid only at participating sites. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. must be 18 to read. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.). Other restrictions may apply. This supersedes all previous notices.

Opinions in articles, posts and podcasts do not necessarily represent the views of The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild.

FARPWG The Guild © 2004-2017 Tim Boothby - All Rights are retained by those posting art, lyrics, messages and articles.

* About Me!

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Here?

  • Dot Guests: 25
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Most Recent

Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[May 20, 2018, 07:16:39 PM]


Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[May 19, 2018, 09:03:11 PM]


Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[May 19, 2018, 08:16:30 AM]


Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[May 19, 2018, 12:47:30 AM]


Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[May 19, 2018, 12:32:27 AM]


Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[May 19, 2018, 12:21:34 AM]


Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[May 18, 2018, 11:44:55 PM]


Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[May 18, 2018, 11:08:14 PM]


Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[May 18, 2018, 09:07:24 PM]


Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[May 17, 2018, 11:48:39 PM]


Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[May 17, 2018, 11:38:05 PM]


Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[May 17, 2018, 11:10:44 PM]


Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[May 17, 2018, 11:06:29 PM]


Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[May 17, 2018, 10:33:01 PM]


Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[May 11, 2018, 09:32:31 PM]

Affiliated Sites

Red Zone Fandom Red Zone Fan Photography Scribe of the Realm Science Fox Serious Lesbian

Red Zone Galleries

Boise Area Conventions

Us Being Social

Guild on Facebook Red Zone Facebook Red Zone Twitter Red Zone Youtube