collapse

Author Topic: Dark Before Dawn  (Read 7158 times)

Description:

Jim_Davison

Re: Dark Before Dawn
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2009, 01:34:12 PM »
"Quite right.  It is rather rare for me to be dealing with so many people.  But, I think this should work just fine."  He smiled to Terra and nodded understandingly as she excused herself, and he moved to usher the kids out to the hallway, intent on finding them a classroom or study they could use.  "Today, perhaps we will rely on your three's curiosity.  Feel free to ask me whatever you want and I'll try to answer if I can.  And I assure you, I am very hard to offend, and have been around a very long time.  My areas of expertise lay more in monsters and combat then actual fields of study."

He peeked into a room or two as they moved down the hall, dismissing a pair of larger classrooms simply because they were so small a group, "I think we need something a bit more comfortable then podiums and desks."  He settled a few minutes later on a study lounge; comfortable chairs and low tables, and a pair of vending machines.  A bit unorthodox, but it seemed to suit him perfectly as he indicated the three to settle on a pair of couches and arm chairs that boxed in a central table.

Sion Reaver

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2009, 12:45:48 PM »
(OCC: Again, sorry for the wait. Real life has been draining me dry RPG-wise.)

Camila became more curious about the stranger as they followed the new teacher. She knew this was by no means a 'normal' school but despite that strageness most of the time they learned about the mundane things normal students did. The only real difference is that every once in a while they would have 'specialized' classes for students who had potentially harmful powers(to themselves and others) if not learned the proper control.

'Almost like a real life Xiaver's School for the Gifted, just with supernaturals.' Camila mused mentally to herself as she took a comfortable position while Adell found his own place. Angelique looked around for a moment before she found her own, silently making her spot.

"Wait, you teach about combat?" Adell asked suddenly after a moment and Camila couldn't help but shake her head; she knew that was coming as soon as Aiden had spoke about it. Adell Always was into fighting, probably because of the kind of person and demon he was. He used it constructively though; for self-improvement and protecting others but it seemed his hertiage made it hard for him to simply do nothing for long periods of without moving. Camila had concluded if he stood still long enough, he would explode.

"What kinds of monsters did you fight?" He continued, seemingly geuinely interested. Angelique didn't have a question just yet; so she remained silent. The Dhampir on the other hand did have one or two, but those could wait.

Jim_Davison

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2009, 01:35:55 PM »
Well that was certainly a hard question to answer.  Aidan smiled softly and shook his head as he took his own chair, chosen to best position the three students infront of him and to close their little 'circle' of seats.  What sort of monsters had he fought?  It might have been easier to list those he hadn't crossed blades with.  He had been 'born' on an elemental plain devoted solely to warfare afterall.  It only took him a very brief moment to organize his thoughts on the matter, but it was ample time to judge the three's personalities a bit further.

None struck him as bad seeds; Camila seemed the leader of their little group, Adell constructively aggressive, and Angelique seemed more then a bit on the shy side.  Their personalities matched the stereotypes of their race quite well.  He looked to Adell and smirked slightly, "I was created on the Infernal Battlefield of Acheron, a plane of never-ending battle and warfare.  It spans time and dimension, so creatures and beings of all types can be found fighting there.  So, I suppose after nearly two millenia on Earth, plus my countless centuries in Acheron, I have fought near everything that exists."

Sion Reaver

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2009, 06:11:12 PM »

It had been told a few times that the three did sort of fit into the stereotypes people often thought of when people thought of their races. Naturally of course there was more to them that like just about everyone else, but when first meeting them, many didn't give much thought to what else lay behind their personalites.

The three students had heard a lot of strange things, but even they were surprised of what they heard. Adell and Angelique more then Camila was, who seemed to calmly regard the information and put it into back of her head for later.

"So you're basically a living history book." Camila said, then shook her head. "That would make you older then my father's side of the family. So tell me, was Dracula ever real?"

Adell just looked at her. "Huh? Shouldn't you know if he was or not since your half-vampire?"

"Vampires are a bit touchy about revealing their races history to just anyone, no matter the blood-line or the breed. I could ask my old man but.." She snorted, then waved it off, not concerned. "..I think we all know how that would end up."

Jim_Davison

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009, 06:18:30 PM »
He couldn't help but flash that warm smile of his, somewhat amussed by the pair's friendly bickering.  He waited until the two had finished and diverted their attention to him again before continuing himself, his voice as always calm and warm, "No, not exactly.  The Dracula most know is based off of the exploits of Vlad the Impaler and was not actually a Vampire.  They were present here long before then.  I'm not exactly sure when they first came into existance, or even how, but for the most part they never really drew my attention.  Most were intelligent enough to lay low and not cause too much trouble, gathering political and financial power to assure their continued existance and safety.  There have always been bad eggs, of course."

"Your father does not like talking of the past?"  He looked to Camila curiously then, "Knowledge is power, so why would he not share it with his own daughter willingly?  Or is it to protect you perhaps, from knowing too much of the shadows of this world?"  He could understand that after a fashion at least; to shield one's children from having to know too much of the darker side of life, in hopes they might lead a normal life, to be happy.

Sion Reaver

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2009, 06:59:30 PM »

Camila shifted a little, for once looking a bit hesitant but it was gone quickly. "See, that's the thing. My old man isn't around, apparently he didn't like the idea of having a half-breed daughter that much. Apparently, it never occured to him that if he didn't want that he shouldn't have been around human women; guess he didn't get the memento."

The young red-head Adell tried to cover his laugh, making a cough instead.

"Anyway..." She continued. "I was raised by my half-brother and occasionally my aunt. I haven't seen my pops since I was able to walk." From the way she talked, it was obvious Camila was raised in a male dominated enviroment, but it was probably also part of her personal nature as well. "I'm pretty much over it. I think I turned out a lot better without him then I would With him."

Jim_Davison

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2009, 06:30:36 PM »
So she was a bit tender on the topic; not surprising really as she went on to explain her relationship with her father.  And he had to agree that she seemed to have turned out fairly well over all.  Perhaps her confidence and aggresive personality was partly for fault of her lack of a relationship with her father, but even with that she seemed well enough.  There were times he failed to realize how cold and cruel some people could be; family seemed important, at least from his own distant understanding of such things, and he had failed to consider she had been abandoned.  "You may well be right, Camila.  Do any of you have any more questions?"  This seemed to be going well, letting the three get more comforable around him and for him to understand them a bit better.

Sion Reaver

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2009, 12:21:07 PM »

Angelique raised her hand a bit before speaking, out of habit more then the need too since there were so few students. "I was wondering something sir. Why is there so many human races?"

"What do you mean?" Adell asked slightly confused.

"I mean.." She began, her voice firmer now as she thought about how to word it. "The common definition of a species is any race that can have viable off spring with one another. And what I've noticed is that must races that look human can have children with one another, so how can that be? There's so many races that look human and can have children with one another, maybe there's some connection."

"I don't think anyone really knows." Camila interjected in, the subject catching her interest. "But I don't think its much of a concidence either. Some people have the theory that must human-looking races, were in fact normal once they just evolved differently due to being exposed to different things. You see, humans, normal humans that is are like wet clay. They can change and be changed into a variety of things easily and are very adaptable which is why you see so many human hybrids. There's no concrete proof but it makes the most sense. Just remember, the supernatural is really just the natural not understood."

Jim_Davison

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2009, 04:04:29 PM »
Aiden let the three discuss it themselves as he pondered the situation.  Many of the supernatural humanoids of this world predated his arrival here; in his home plane, he had never wondered about such things.  Every moment of his existence there was filled with the anticipation of and glorious excitment of battle.  All he knew of the subject were the original myths and legends of such creatures from centuries prior, untainted by generations of retelling and embellishment.  But, he was confident they were correct on the matter; As he knew it, Vampires had come into existance due to a curse from 'God' upon early humans in punishment for some great blasphemy.  Details had been lost even then, tracing well back into the ancient realm of Egypt and the early bronze age.  Werewolves were guardian of the planet from days when spirits and monsters were more common and preyed upon the early humans.

When Camila delivered her final point, he simply nodded in agreement, "Many of the different species that live here now predate my arrival to this world, but ancient tales all say that they were once human, either cursed, gifted or chosen by some higher entity."

Sion Reaver

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2009, 01:32:06 AM »
(OCC: Not sure if you played any of the Castlevania games but I can't resist adding this in.)

Camila was glad Aiden was easy to talk too. He didn't seem to look down or belittle any of them which was a plus; not that she expected anyone like that hanging around Terra. She, as a rule couldn't stand people like that. It made her wonder what their relationship was and while it wasn't her business directly per say, she was still emotionally vunerable right now no matter how much she pretended otherwise. Not that she think Aiden would ever take advantage of her, he really didn't seem like the type.

Angelique finally spoke up again for once. "Umm. I was wondering if you ever met any of the Belmont Clan?"

There was only one word that Adell could think of to say:

"Who?"

"A clan of vampire hunters." Camila said it with a netural tone, she neither disliked nor liked vampire hunters. Some were little less then zealots and went after vampires regardless, and others were a bit more thoughtful. "Other then a few things, I don't know much about them."

Jim_Davison

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2009, 06:08:19 PM »
Aiden smiled warmly at her question, encouraging to speak with greater confidence, then nodded in agreement with Camila's description.  "There are still some descendants of that line roaming the earth today, but I knew one some centuries back.  In the family's prime, you could say.  Days of mystical alchemy and magics."  He almost sounded as if he remembered those days fondly; he'd been through many different phases of human advancement, each had it's own pros and cons, but modern day seemed so...stiffling at times.

"Days when powerful Vampires plagued the lands openly, with little fear of reprisal.  These days, most are smart enough to realize that if they cause too much trouble, some government or another will just drop a few tons of artillery on their hide outs.  It took the brave few to stand up and bring their arrogance down a few notches.  Not that things are any better today, but the battles of old are all but done now."  Politics had come to play; uneasy alliances between powerful factions kept any from causing much trouble.  Much like the Cold War between America and Soviet Russia.

Sion Reaver

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2009, 09:31:30 PM »
 Adell was drawn into the story naturally, those days sounded a bit more exciting then modern times. He knew that while he might have gotten more challenges from that era, often times it was because you had no choice but to fight. This tempered that excitement but he would've liked to see what it was like anyway; probably just not actually have to live there.

Despite herself, Camila couldn't help but wonder what her father's face would be like encountering them since he looked down on humans so much. The look on that arrogant bastards face would have been pricelss, she would have payed to see it. "I still can't believe you actually met some of them, but since you're older then my father, I shouldn't be too surprised."

After a moment, Angelique spoke up again quitely but firmly. "Aiden, what did you think of Cedirick and what they did since you're a hunter too?"

"Who?" Adell asked again.

"Cedirick." Angelique began. "..Was a hunter, a half-demon. She had a belief that half-demons and angels only brought pain to themselves and others, so in order to save them from that pain, she killed them. She's gone now." She stood up and placed the book she had been reading to a certain page for Aiden to say, it showed a bit of the way she thought:

What makes a monster?" she asks "We do." she says, simplely "People become monsters to get what we have." she states, as if knowing this to be the only truth that matters "It's because of us people suffer. They suffer, we suffer." she explains "We suffer because they are tired of suffering, so they look for something they can grab onto without causing themselves to suffer most and that's where we come into this equation." she says as she starts walking again "A full demon and angel is too powerful for most, so they settle on something easy to obtain, half demons and angels. Thus, we suffer." she says, clenching a fist "And in rder for all this suffering to end, I do what must be done."

"In my not to humble opinion, she sounded full of crap." Camila said bluntly. "But I'm not going to say much more on it right now."
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 09:57:26 PM by Sion Reaver »

Jim_Davison

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2009, 10:11:21 PM »
It wasn't hard to tell how interested Adell was in such aspects of history; the boy had a fiery personality and clearly itched for a good fight from time to time.  There were many in those days, some even truely worth while; world saving battles, the fates fo entire cities resting in one man's blade, turning points in history that never graced a single history book.  "I have known many good people over the years.  Very few died of old age, fewer still knew love.  And most of those lost it before they became warriors."

Aiden seemed contemplative for a moment, remembering the name clearly.  He had been Africa at the time of her activities, but word had even spread that far in those days.  In the right circles, at least.  Even the transcript in Anelique's book was familiar to him upon reading it to refresh his memory, "It is all a matter of perspective.  Even evil men thought they were right after all; Hitler believed everything he did was right.  Ghengis Khan, Stalin, the Dhali Lama.  However, I think mortal man is a rarety in that respect; Demons know what they do is 'evil,' and revel in it.  Angels are the same.  Both, however, have exceptions.  Some demons find humility and kindness.  Some Angels go to extremes that easily rival the beliefs of Hitler."

He was silent a moment as he studied the book again, "I can see what she was thinking.  She believed if there were no half breeds, it would limit the suffering.  But that is not how these things work; remove one 'evil' and another replaces it in time.  Real or perceived.  I disagree with her though; education is a powerful tool for good and evil.  To help quell such dark beliefs is all a matter of providing the right information.  Explaining dogs to someone who has never seen one before, for example.  'Dogs bite, and are loud.  They pee on carpets, chew furniture.'  Why would someone want something like that?  But if you told them 'Dogs are loyal and trustworthy, great companions and friends.  Easy to please.'  Then they are great and wonderful, why wouldn't you want one?"

He waited a moment to make sure they were following, "Neither is quite right though is it?  Mutually exclusive.  But with all the information, you know what to expect.  Some dogs are better then others.  Some are violent, others wouldnt hurt a fly.  Not all half demons are bad, not all half angels are good.  But if you understand that, you learn not to hate all for the actions of the few.  Her opinion was skewed; not quite wrong, but far from right.  Killing them all would have solved nothing."

Sion Reaver

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2009, 06:03:55 PM »

Camila thought about the subject and pondered on what to say. No matter what some others may have thought of her, she was actually a pretty smart girl but just like with anything she didn't believe in showing that off. It was better for people to underestimate then overestimate you and only a few people in her 'personal' circle knew about her real intelligence.

"I agree with you on most it, except for the fact that demons and angels know what they do is bad." The Dhampir shifted slightly then continued on with what she was going to say. "While you do of course have demons that feel and know they're doing wrong, you also have demons such as Adell and Terra. Much like humans, they can do something wrong and believe they're doing the right thing while the other actively Know they're doing wrong. It's a important distinction between the two that most overlook, I think. As for vampires.." She grinned. "We'll, in my encounter with the elders, everything they do is right to them. Left is right, and right is left."

"They don't sound too nice." Angelique said.

She shrugged. "They're okay. It's more grumpy old men who complain about how things they are now, nothing too worry about too much. Just a bunch of hot air."

Jim_Davison

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2009, 06:17:43 PM »
Aiden listend sincerely to what Carmila had to say, and he certainly couldn't fault her on any point of her arguement.  "You don't have much to worry about their type, Angelique.  They are far removed from the day-to-day goings on, much like a company CEO is removed from the factory workers.  The deal on a level well beyond anything you should ever need worry about."  He smiled warmly at Carmilla's comparison, finding it was oddly accurate.  The few Elder vampires he had met in the past had spent more time complaining about the good old days then anything, and were quite willing to maintain the status quo, keeping their underlings from causing trouble.

"So, are there any more questions?"  He would have to come to grips with a lesson plan of some sort, try and figure out just what he could teach the students. There was no denying he had a wealth of experience, but he had to come up with a constructive way of sharing it with them.  Terra hadn't asked him on as a combat instructor after all, even considering she had arranged all this so he could help her deal with the strange predators that were after the students.

Sion Reaver

« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2009, 11:07:57 AM »

Nobody really had anymore questions at the moment, though Camila did have something on her mind. Out of the other two she was the most observant of things and saw things her other friends didn't. This was mostly due to how she had grown up the streets for a time and had therefore developed a better eye. She knew Aiden was a fighter, but she wanted to know how much. And so a idea formed.

"I don't got a question, but how about a demonstration?" Camila said. "There's a training room with practice swords and other equipment so we don't have to worry about breaking anything. We usually don't have a lot of combat training here but Terra think its important that we practice every once in a while so we can defend ourselves. Maybe even a short spar?"

Angelique wasn't so sure, though seeing how her other two friends were all right with it she wasn't going to protest. She never did unless it was something she truly felt strongly enough about, otherwise she simply went with the flow. The half-Angel didn't exactly have a lot of confidence in herself fighting ability-wise, despite having some Seraph blood in her.

Jim_Davison

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2009, 09:39:36 PM »
Aiden was silent a moment, clearly thinking the idea over.  Academic and theoretical knowledge could only go so far, especially considering the sort of world these young people were living in.  That in mind, he finally nodded his consent and fluidly gained his feet while casually brushing a few errant wrinkles from his slacks.  He wore an almost fatherly smile as he looked the three over, giving Angelique a supportive nod, "So be it then, lead the way.  A brief display, perhaps some one on one, and depending on how things are going we might try a group effort.  Without special abilities for now.  No need to show off just yet."

Untitled Document

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. FARPWG - The Guild may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy (Magic site) (D&D site). For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING®, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS®, D&D®, PLAYER'S HANDBOOK 2®, and DUNGEON MASTER'S GUIDE® are trademark[s] of Wizards of the Coast and D&D® core rules, game mechanics, characters and their distinctive likenesses are the property of the Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com)

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company unless specified. In order to review products Guild Members may reference trademarks and other intellectual property of these companies without intent to violate trademarks or copyrights.

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild provides forum boards, server space and bandwidth, without compensation, to support Idaho gaming and fandom.

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool. process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated are. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. You may distribute this article freely but you may not make a profit from it. Terms are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle. No substitutions allowed. For a limited time only. This article is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Caveat emptor. Article is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full responsibility. An equal opportunity article. No shoes, no shirt, no articles. quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Parental advisory - explicit lyrics. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. Limit one-per-family please. No money down. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Instructions are included. Action figures sold separately. No preservatives added. Slippery when wet. Safety goggles may be required during use. Sealed for your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken. Call before you dig. Not liable for damages arising from use or misuse. For external use only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading. Read only with proper ventilation. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. Keep away from open flames. Avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place near a flammable or magnetic source. Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health. The best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a condom. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Offer valid only at participating sites. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. must be 18 to read. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.). Other restrictions may apply. This supersedes all previous notices.

Opinions in articles, posts and podcasts do not necessarily represent the views of The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild.

FARPWG The Guild © 2004-2017 Tim Boothby - All Rights are retained by those posting art, lyrics, messages and articles.

* About Me!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Here?

• Dot Guests: 8
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Most Recent

Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[May 20, 2018, 07:16:39 PM]

Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[May 19, 2018, 09:03:11 PM]

[May 19, 2018, 08:16:30 AM]

[May 19, 2018, 12:47:30 AM]

[May 19, 2018, 12:32:27 AM]

[May 19, 2018, 12:21:34 AM]

[May 18, 2018, 11:44:55 PM]

[May 18, 2018, 11:08:14 PM]

[May 18, 2018, 09:07:24 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:48:39 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:38:05 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:10:44 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:06:29 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 10:33:01 PM]

[May 11, 2018, 09:32:31 PM]

Affiliated Sites

Red Zone Fandom Red Zone Fan Photography Scribe of the Realm Science Fox Serious Lesbian

Red Zone Galleries

Boise Area Conventions

Us Being Social

Guild on Facebook Red Zone Facebook Red Zone Twitter Red Zone Youtube