collapse

Author Topic: To Rise from the Ashes  (Read 20732 times)

Description:

Not Yet Rated!

Lone Wolf Jigaru

Re: To Rise from the Ashes
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2009, 07:46:56 AM »
Battle-hardened Sergeant Kyra Nomiko, field-promoted Master Sergeant and hardcore infantry killer, was alone. Still. Sure, her TACCOM set picked up the transmissions from the outposts, sure, she had been in contact with them occasionally, but she had yet to partner with anyone. In the end, she relied on herself, staying with encountered groups only for short periods of time before moving on again, relying on her training to keep her alive. So far, her scavenging was working out just fine...especially since she'd been heavily supplied to start out. A battle-loaded, 49 ton HEMTT truck was her mode of transportation, and it carried enough fuel to keep itself going for awhile back in the cargo bed. As an added bonus, the armored and closed trailer it hauled carried a crapload of ammunition and rations, since the truck had originally been meant to supply the defensive lines early on in what she thought of as the Apocolypse. The force she had been with had been overrun, and only she and the single truck were left now. She sighed as she pulled the massive vehicle to a stop for the night, ignoring the scrabbling sound of the undead trying to get in or tilt the vehicle over. She tapped the activation stud for the mic of her TACCOM. "This is Sergeant Nomiko, in area __ (not sure where all everyone is, give it to the first person to respond XD). Are there any survivors in the vicinity? Respond ASAP. Over." And that was all for it..now she just had to wait.

(sorry if this doesn't quite fit, in a bit of a hurry to read everything properly)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 08:36:36 AM by Lone Wolf Jigaru »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Grand Duke/Grand Duchess
  • Face for radio, voice for print!
  • Awards Has made 9,000+ posts Has made 8,000+ posts Has made 7,000+ posts Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2009, 10:08:25 PM »
"Badness and Bad men too," Billy Ray replied.  "We're not in trouble yet, but it could come, so we just need to be ready."  He looked at Cindy.  "Don't forget to take your vitamins," he reminded her of the flintstones chewables next to her bed.  "We'll get you feeling good as quick as we can."

"What the hell?" Ski asked.  "If they are real how do we get them back here, and if they are fake how do we keep them from getting a fix on us?"

"Well, we hope they have satcoms," Gunny replied.  He flipped a few switches.  "Everybody with military comms monitors GUARD, a two second transmission can't be locked down and we have repeaters seeded all over the place."  He glanced over at his com panel and relayed a fast message.  "Nomiko, SatCom standard 6."

"So if this Nomiko is legit she'll know how to set to a standard military satellite freq," Ski nodded.

"And if she's not military she might still be able to lock in a freq from a scanner, be better if she's military, we can work out a coded band if she has the gear, its a little slow to do but its secure and we can set a rendezvous and try and keep all of us alive.  We're neck deep in assholes, so a friendly face or two can only help."

(Pardon the delay, been out of pocket)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
  • Life is an open beta test.
  • Awards NaNoWriMo Participant Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2009, 11:44:39 PM »
Staring up at the ceiling through a cascade of water from the floor of the shower was always an unusual scene, especially if you didn't remember how you got there.  She had fainted - or had she slipped?  Meredith didn't remember.  But one moment she'd been scrubbing at her hair, the next, blinking to clear her vision and staring up instead of down.  Some of the siding was dented, and the spray came at awkward angles from a twisted shower head.  She felt...calm.  Relaxed.  More so than she had been in a while.

She'd 'popped' again.  Heavy energy buildup had forced its way out, manifesting as a force wave and damaging whatever lay around it.  An exploratory hand felt at her nose, and her fingers came away with dabs of blood.  She always got a bloody nose when that happened...

But her vision was clear.  More than it had been in a while, and especially since she'd awoken from what Gunny and Ski had done to her.  The constant pressure in her head was gone, especially from behind her eyes, and everywhere else that there had been a lingering tension in her body was gone as well.  Slowly Meredith sat up and blinked the water from her eyes, the shower water spraying against her back.  She didn't entirely remember where she was, but her brain was working on sorting itself out after being rather roughly shut down for a moment of blackness.  She knew Ski and Gunny were in the other room, not because she heard them talking, at least not with her ears, but because she heard them in her head, felt their hearts beating discordantly with her own, and recognized the energy around them that was their own.

Mentally she checked herself over.  A dull ache along her right side was starting to throb into existence, running from her knee all the way to her shoulder and culminating in her head from the impact with the floor of the shower.  But, nothing was broken or bruised.  Step two was mobility.  Meredith shifted, began to stand, and tumbled right back to her knees with a small yelp.  Her head swam and limbs began to shake, and she rolled to her butt in the corner to wait until her blood sorted itself out and got back into her head.

Not Yet Rated!

Lone Wolf Jigaru

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2009, 05:46:43 AM »
Kyra frowned a bit, as the voice began to give her orders. Apocalypse or not, she still had her pride, and she didn't appreciate simply being given orders like that...and so, the debate began on whether or not to obey and respond. EVentually, she simply sent out one word, biting it off. "....Roger." She unslung the TACCOM pack and snapped it open, flicking a switch to route the communications through the satellite network and then punching in the channel number. Once she was done, she settled back with a small sigh. Why she was listening to them now, who knew? "Nomiko here. Channel is set." Reaching over, she punched in a few more commands and flipped a couple more switches. "Alright, paranoia, I've locked down the satellite channel. I don't know how many other groups can access the satellite uplinks, but it'll just be the two of us on this channel. So what the f*** is your deal? I'm sitting out here in the middle of s***tin' nowhere with a bunch of Zack clawing at my damned truck to eat my bloody f*** brain, and you're f***ing gonna give me orders so casually? I hope for your sake you got someone who outranks me with you, or you're gonna damned well learn why you shouldn't play f***ing games with a pissed off NCO!" Yep. The depths of her appreciation were boundless.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
  • Awards Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2009, 09:20:49 AM »
Cindy nodded quietly and pushed her tray away. She had eaten some of everything, but again hadn't been able to finish. "I will go take them now" she said starting to get up. She pulled the tray down the length of the table, then lifted it a few feet to the food bin where she dumped the food into and set the tray on the rack. Cindy walked slowly out of the cafetria, Bobo following dutifully as he always did.
Cindy had planned to go get the vitamins, but then she noticed the game room. She looked in and discovered that someone had figured out all the cables. Cindy turned on the television to cartoons and sat down to watch. She sat at an odd angle, the door always in her veiw and her gun in her lap. Bobo laid next to her, also on guard though he was actually watching the door more than she was. Cindy was busy laughing at the old time cartoons that were part of the caves entertainment networks.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Awards Has made 9,000+ posts Has made 8,000+ posts Has made 7,000+ posts Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2009, 10:06:59 AM »
Bobo watched as always, he saw Billy Ray open the door and grin in at her then appear a few minutes later.  He placed a few vitamins in her hand.  "Eat those and then change into your armor," he pointed down at the pile at her feet.  "We have badness within five miles of us now, they could be here within an hour if they get lucky."

Ski thumped the door to the head a few times, his 'Spidey sense' tingling.  "Meredith," he said through the door.  "You ok?"

"That's Master Gunnery Sergeant to you there pissed off NCO," Gunny grinned as he spoke into the mic.  "Stand by, scrambling link now."  He pressed interrogate and the two radios worked out the protocol for them to scramble comms between them.  "There, we're secure.  I'm working on zeroing in on you but be advised, a light battalion of irregulars is operating in this area, we've seen riflemen, light artillery and mortars, heavy armor and aviation.  They are hostile and mobile.  There are also a few hundred groaners in the area, so far they have been eating the hostiles, but they'll chew any talking meat.  State your intentions."
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 10:07:41 AM by Lord Palatine »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
  • Awards Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2009, 10:17:15 AM »
Cindy ate the vitamins and dressed into the armor as instructed. She then turned on her hand held radio and began to watch cartoons again. She was listening for any alerts to come over the radio.
She didn't know any better, but it was odd to think a child so young as she was would be armed and ready for combat. But these were ghard times and Cindy had lived on her own for a while. And the gun she held was the least dangerous weapon she controlled. Cindy herself was a powerful, though young, fire witch.

Not Yet Rated!

Lone Wolf Jigaru

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2009, 10:44:27 AM »
She gulped a bit, rubbing the back of her neck. "Ah, sorry about that Gunny. Master Sergeant Kyra Nomiko of the Army reporting. I've noticed the groaners, they're clawing at this behemoth we call a HEMTT. I'm in a 49 tonner, the bed's loaded with my fuel and the trailer with my ammunition. I've been operating solo for awhile now, just looking for a quiet place to get some rest. Thanks for the heads up on the irregulars, I haven't seen them yet. Currently, I have my engine idling and I am stationary...that's about it for now. Standing by for directions."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
  • Awards NaNoWriMo Participant Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2009, 11:27:20 AM »
Her eyes fluttered open again with the knocking, and she tasted blood on her lips when she ran her tongue across them.  Passed out again...   Meredith wiped the blood from her face again, and across the stall the knobs twisted slowly on their own and shut the water off.  She wondered if this was how computers felt when they were turned off and went through starting up again.  Everything slowly clicking back into place, secondary and tertiary processes on standby while primary functions got up and running.

Which meant her limbs still weren't really following orders.  She sighed, and leaned her head back against the wall with a soft thump and closed her eyes.  Help...

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2009, 06:45:43 PM »
Ski & Gunny

"Hunker down, Nomiko," Gunny said after a moment's thought.  "If you try and bring that monster in everybody and their brother will follow you in, we'll put out a patrol to locate you and come up with some options.  Continue to watch and monitor, you might get somebody that sounds really unusual on the horn soon, don't sweat it, they'll be relaying between us to keep the direction finders confused."

"Oh crap," Ski mumbled.  He finally cracked open the door.  "Meredith?" He asked cautiously.  "Are you dressed?  Oh shit that sounds lame, of course she isn't, she's in the shower.  Meredith?"  He edged in, his arm held straight out holding a towel."

Ronnie, Billy Ray & Cindy

A few minutes later Ronnie walked in, "Cindy, Gunny and I are going out, Billy Ray and Ski are going to stand by in case we need help bringing in somebody we think is friendly, Gunny wants to know if you'll talk on the radio to make sure we all know what is going on?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2009, 06:57:25 PM »
Cindy listened to what she said, then looked longingly at the tv. "I guess" she said with a deep sigh.
Once the tv was off and she was following Ronnie she seemed to be much happier about helping out. "Do I watch for bips too?" she asked her excited to be helping with adult activities that she rarely got to touch.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2009, 07:14:03 PM »
Meredith sighed, a tired, worn out sound.  ~Nothing no one's seen before...~  Referring to her nakedness.  But it seemed to be making him nervous (for whatever weird reason he had), so she took the towel from him.  Her eyes opened to look at it in his hand, and a moment later it tugged gently from his grasp crossed the room and draped itself over her, covering most of the important parts.  ~Covered.

That was another thing.  She didn't realize she was doing it, but she'd been speaking telepathically to him the whole time.  Her brain, on a subconscious level, had recognized Ski and Gunny for what they were - psions, like her, and so naturally telepathy was the default her brain switched to.  Not to mention that it was easier than working and coordinating the muscles that controlled all the fine motor aspects of speech. 

Not Yet Rated!

Lone Wolf Jigaru

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2009, 07:37:09 PM »
Kyra frowned a bit, furrowing her brow. "Affirmative. I'd advise you not dawdle, though...the supplies I'm hauling around would definitely be bad news for you if the hostiles got it. I'll post myself on the back covering of the HEMTT and give you some kind of signal if I think I see you...probably waving blue light. Copy?" She was already moving, locking the TACCOM pack closed and slinging it onto her back as she lifted the loaded MP5/10 from the passenger seat, clicking the switch to auto. Breathing in deep, she opened the door and cut loose with a spray..thanks to her superior height, the group of zombies nearest the door collapsed as their heads burst into red mist, the internally-silenced weapon jettisoning glittering shells in an arc. Half a mag gone. Quickly, she turned and rose, setting the weapon on the hevay truck's cab as she began to hoist herself up, only to have one particularly determined zombie grab her foot. With a grunt, she lashed out with the other foot, smashing the hand apart and freeing her leg. as she crawled up, she also made sure to close the door beneath her...she didn't want any uglies destroying the equipment inside, after all. She sighed, firing the last of her magazine into the writhing crowd before releasing the magazine and slipping in a fresh one, replacing the void within the pouch witht he empty. A flick of her thumb chambered the first round of the new mag, and she rotated the selector back to semi. And now..she hunkered down in the prone and began to wait, eyes scanning the horizon.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2009, 08:04:57 PM »
Gunny & Ronnie & Nomiko

"Marines don't dawdle there Army, that's what we have the navy for.  I'll watch for blue light and show same, two flashed gets one steady for three seconds.  We have a good idea of what we have to cross to get to you, but we're going to have to set diversions and a few unwelcome mats.  Don't get jumpy, I may not be right in, but you'll be covered by snipers in under a half hour."  Gunny set the switches on everything and saddled up for action.  He was talking mighty brave for a small outpost that could boast four confirmed killers.

Ski & Meredith

~Well I haven't seen it~ he replied in her thoughts.  ~I'll wait until I get a special invitation~ He covered her with her other towel as well and carried her out and laid her on the triage bed.  "How bad are you feeling?" he asked as he gooped up his face for action.  "I might need to go kill bad guys soon." He said as he hurriedly cleaned off his hands and wiped her face carefully with a damp cloth.

Billy Ray & Cindy

"You will," she assured her.  "One of the bips will be me, gunny will show you everyone to watch, you'll be relaying messages between someone outside and us, we have to keep bad guys and badness off her back and hide a huge truck from them so they can't follow us here, so I'll be setting lots of bombs and Gunny will be popping strays."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2009, 08:14:40 PM »
Cindy furrowed her brows, "how we know she not a bad person like the other bad ones? What do you mean popping strays?" she asked now full of questions, "where are we going to hide a big truck? Does Billy Ray know about her? Where is Ski?" she asked questions coming almost quicker than she could than them up.

Not Yet Rated!

Lone Wolf Jigaru

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2009, 08:30:09 PM »
Kyra chuckled softly, shaking her head. "True enough, Gunny. Sitting all nice and cozy while Infantry pukes like us  get things done, eh?" She nodded to herself once as she settled in. "I hear you. I'll sit tight and wait for extraction. Plenty of Zack to go around, after all." She sighed a bit, laying the weapon down before her..enough that she could grab it and be firing in less than a second, but it allowed her to relax her body and conserve the strength in her arms...after all, she didn't know how long she'd be there, and she didn't want to be tired if the hostiles they'd mentioned decided to crash the party.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2009, 08:55:16 PM »
Gunny & Ronnie & Nomiko

Ronnie passed along Cindy to Billy Ray for the wealth of questions the girl could mine at a moment's notice, then she and gunny slipped out through one of the concealed passages to the outside, they had a few things to do, but most of what needed to be done was already set.  Ronnie had already programmed a pair of remote detonators and she and the older marine were decked out for business.  Gunny set up his big bore sniper overlooking the low ground where Nomiko had set up.  "Cindy, let Nomiko know she's covered, were watching for trouble, any bad guys or badness close by?"

Ski & Meredith / <- Skip Marks

~Well I haven't seen it~ he replied in her thoughts.  ~I'll wait until I get a special invitation~ He covered her with her other towel as well and carried her out and laid her on the triage bed.  "How bad are you feeling?" he asked as he gooped up his face for action.  "I might need to go kill bad guys soon." He said as he hurriedly cleaned off his hands and wiped her face carefully with a damp cloth.

Billy Ray & Cindy

"We don't know if she's bad or not yet, Gunny will work on that," Billy Ray replied.  "Popping strays means he'll take out anyone that could hurt them or spot their location.  If we do it right we can bring the truck right in here and nobody will be able to follow it, I know all about her, and Ski is helping Meredith but he's ready to roll if I call him.  Any more questions?"

Then Gunny called in.  "Cindy, let Nomiko know she's covered, were watching for trouble, any bad guys or badness close by?"

The scope showed that there were three men moving five hundred meters away from Gunny, three hundred from Nomiko, according to the range rings on the scope.

(OOC: Shae has things going on but we'll play through a little, she can catch up quickly enough)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2009, 09:05:00 PM »
"Nomico" Cindy's voice came to her over the radio, "you are covered by us but badness is all around, but we come for you" she explained. "Gunny, you have men by you" she said to him.

Not Yet Rated!

Lone Wolf Jigaru

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2009, 10:24:06 PM »
Kyra grunted as her eyes spotted the movement..quicker and more furtive than the Zacks clawing at her 49-ton vehicle, they could only be bad news. Especially as she got the communication that the sniper was set, minus any information that they had people on the way...which led her to one conclusion.
Hostile.
Up came the MP5 as she sighted in, left eye closed. Her breathing slowed to a nice and steady rhythm as her finger slowly began to apply pressure, the barrel of the weapon tracking along as she began to calculate...she knew the range; 300 meters was part of the qualification ranges where she had earned her Expert marksmanship badge with the rifle. Taking into account her current armament's general range and bullet velocity...a quick triple squeeze released a controlled semi-automatic burst at thee different heights to account for the possibility of her miscalculation of the bullet arc. One of the running figures would drop as a single round punched through its neck. She tsked lightly as the remaining pair dropped behind cover. "Not sure if you all are catching this, but I got three contacts, presumed hostile. Distance is about 300 meters out. One is down and presumed dead, the other two have taken cover. Advise that you approach with caution and give me some notification so I don't shoot you. Sergeant Nomiko out.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2009, 10:38:58 PM »
"I already tell you Nomico that we are coming, you don't shoot us. We are coming to help you" the childs voice was clear over the radio. Then was silent, "Gunny" she said after switching chanels, "she shooting at bad people. She said there were three, is she shooting you?" she asked checking the scanner for the appropriate blips.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2009, 10:54:38 PM »
Gunny & Ronnie & Nomiko

"We're clear, Cindy," Gunny replied, he sighted and squeezed the trigger sending a 700 grain round downrange, it drilled through a tree and the man behind it.  His second and third rounds punched through the light armor of a concealed vehicle and shredded the engine block as the ruptured tree fell back over the patrol vehicle.  "Pass on to Nomiko that they are down one more shooter and a vehicle."

Ski & Meredith // <- Skip Marks

Billy Ray & Cindy

On the screen nothing was moving, but there was a slight color shift between a rock and something sheltering beside it.  "Tell Gunny the last one is on a bearing 45 degrees from him," Billy Ray pointed.  "Then there's nothing but badness for a click in any direction, now might be the time to get Nomiko on the move."

(OOC: Shae has things going on but we'll play through a little, she can catch up quickly enough)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2009, 12:26:08 AM »
((Shae has a life and karate classes, lol.))

~Doesn't matter, invited or not.  All part of morale.~  She didn't fight him any when she was lifted from the shower.  She was still underweight, but at least was no longer dangerously so, as she had been when Billy Ray found her.  Regular meals, even if they were of dubious content, had helped to put some fat and muscle back on her bones.  She was actually starting to look like a girl again.  Her face turned gently into the cool cloth, the temperature welcome after being in the hot shower for so long.  ~Everything's weird...~  She sighed, and her eyes blinked open to watch her hands open and close, and then tried to wiggle her toes, and mostly succeeded.  Meredith then blinked up at him, tilting her head a bit at the grease paint on his face.  ~What's happening?~

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2009, 09:04:48 AM »
Cindy's tiny voice came over the radio again, "Nomico, Gumny says that he only has one more to get. Badness is gone now. You will be able to move soon" she told the stranded sergeant. Cindy switched chanels, "Billy Ray says there is one more, but there is a weird color thing on the moniter, is weird colors ok?" she asked Gunny, "badness moved away, is good time to move her, after you get the bad guy" she reminded him. Cindy repeated the directional codes Gunny needed to find the last bad man. She then looked at Billy Ray, "it is ok I tell him about the color thing, isn't it? Shouldn't he know about it?"

Not Yet Rated!

Lone Wolf Jigaru

« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2009, 06:34:54 PM »
Kyra sighed, setting her head down on her arms as she kicked her feet in the air boredly. "Gotcha. Been able to move for a while now, not like these sacks of living-dead meat would do much to stop this vehicle once it gets rolling." She yawned, stretching out her neck. "I am giving the blue light now." And with that, she rummaged around in a pocket, coming up with a bright LED keychain, one that had a blue bulb. With a click it started flashing rapidly as she waved it above her head, signalling her location.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2009, 07:06:53 PM »
Gunny & Ronnie & Nomiko

Gunny grinned at the movement along the ground and let loose another shot, spreading a woman's head over the side of the large truck.  The last of them rose from beside the rock he used for cover, then was thrown from his feet to land on his face, his back a smoking bloody ruin.  Ronnie stepped over him and flashed a blue light back in reply.  "Sergeant Nomiko I presume," she grinned a little under the face paint.  "We've got some ass to haul, we're covered from the high ground, but now we've got to start some misdirection and a little psyche warfare.  Mout up soldier, we've got to roll."

Ski & Meredith

"We may have a friendly trying to join us," he replied.  "Gunny and Ronnie are out making contact, if the shit hits the fan I'll have to go out and thin the problems down."  He set a bundle of clean clothes beside her and held up a pair of panties.  "Can you dress yourself yet?"  He shrugged and blushed a little.  "Gunny has everyone ready to bug out, and you don't want to have to run naked in ass-deep snow."

Billy Ray & Cindy

Good job Cindy," Gunny called in.  "Now you need to watch for how people move, we need to keep them from finding that big truck.  Warn us if anyone comes closer than five hindred meters to it, you remember how to mark five hundred on the screen?"

Billy Ray knew, but waited to see if she remembered.

Untitled Document

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. FARPWG - The Guild may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy (Magic site) (D&D site). For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING®, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS®, D&D®, PLAYER'S HANDBOOK 2®, and DUNGEON MASTER'S GUIDE® are trademark[s] of Wizards of the Coast and D&D® core rules, game mechanics, characters and their distinctive likenesses are the property of the Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com)

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company unless specified. In order to review products Guild Members may reference trademarks and other intellectual property of these companies without intent to violate trademarks or copyrights.

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild provides forum boards, server space and bandwidth, without compensation, to support Idaho gaming and fandom.

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool. process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated are. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. You may distribute this article freely but you may not make a profit from it. Terms are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle. No substitutions allowed. For a limited time only. This article is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Caveat emptor. Article is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full responsibility. An equal opportunity article. No shoes, no shirt, no articles. quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Parental advisory - explicit lyrics. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. Limit one-per-family please. No money down. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Instructions are included. Action figures sold separately. No preservatives added. Slippery when wet. Safety goggles may be required during use. Sealed for your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken. Call before you dig. Not liable for damages arising from use or misuse. For external use only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading. Read only with proper ventilation. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. Keep away from open flames. Avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place near a flammable or magnetic source. Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health. The best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a condom. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Offer valid only at participating sites. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. must be 18 to read. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.). Other restrictions may apply. This supersedes all previous notices.

Opinions in articles, posts and podcasts do not necessarily represent the views of The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild.

FARPWG The Guild © 2004-2017 Tim Boothby - All Rights are retained by those posting art, lyrics, messages and articles.

* About Me!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Here?

• Dot Guests: 28
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Most Recent

Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[Yesterday at 11:44:03 AM]

Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[Yesterday at 03:14:18 AM]

[Yesterday at 02:24:47 AM]

[Yesterday at 01:27:45 AM]

[April 14, 2018, 11:35:23 PM]

[April 14, 2018, 11:22:50 PM]

[April 13, 2018, 09:51:41 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 01:34:49 AM]

[April 12, 2018, 11:28:16 AM]

[April 11, 2018, 11:40:28 PM]

[April 11, 2018, 10:23:18 PM]

[April 11, 2018, 10:11:46 PM]

[April 11, 2018, 01:29:40 PM]

[April 09, 2018, 12:41:22 AM]

[April 08, 2018, 11:56:32 PM]

Affiliated Sites

Red Zone Fandom Red Zone Fan Photography Scribe of the Realm Science Fox Serious Lesbian

Red Zone Galleries

Boise Area Conventions

Us Being Social

Guild on Facebook Red Zone Facebook Red Zone Twitter Red Zone Youtube