collapse

Author Topic: Welcome to the New World (WARNING!!! VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE)  (Read 17620 times)

Description:

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
  • Life is an open beta test.
  • Awards NaNoWriMo Participant Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
Re: Welcome to the New World (WARNING!!! VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE)
« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2009, 08:50:16 PM »
She stopped with a little bit of a wobble, and turned back to face him, brows furrowing a bit.  "What?  Tonight?"  Not drunk, but a little tipsy, and the idea of going out just now wasn't exactly enticing.  "What's going on?  What happened to 'go to bed, tomorrow comes early' and all that other implied crap you were giving me earlier?"  Vanity set her hands on her hips and shifted her weight leisurely, waiting for his reply.  She was a bit snippy, but mostly because she was tired, and Baby still wasn't fixed.  Tomorrow was going to be a pain in the ass enough as it was, and that would have been with a full night's sleep.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
  • Awards Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts NaNoWriMo Participant Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2009, 10:36:01 PM »
"Something has come up."  Vacan stopped, as if that was all he was going to say.  The look on her face spoke volumes to how unacceptable that was going to be, so he forged on.  "There is a Gathering happening outside of town, and as one of the oldest vampires in San Angeles, I really should be there."  He hooked both thumbs on his belt loops and shrugged.  "I'd go without you, but enough folk in town hate me, and the library here, that I don't want to leave you asleep alone.  That's asking for problems I really could do without right now."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
  • Awards NaNoWriMo Participant Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2009, 01:00:17 AM »
She gave him a look that fairly said, "You gotta be shitting me."  Vanity sighed heavily, and grabbed up her bike jacket and started replacing her many knives and guns that had been laid out on the various tables around the couch.  "Find me some coffee, or something else that's hot and tastes like shit," she grumbled, and checked through her ammo and silver, securing the peices that were starting to come loose from her hair.  "And just for the record, I'm still pissed at you."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
  • Awards Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts NaNoWriMo Participant Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2009, 11:45:20 PM »
Smiling a rakish half-smile, Vacan stepped forward to help her reattach the strands on the back of her head.  "Not surprising.  I'd actually be surprised if you had forgiven me."  Satisfied, he stepped back.  "You finish up with that, I'll get you something...that will keep you awake."

Vacan returned to the kitchen.  He hadn't spent this much time in here for quite some time, and it felt kind of good.  Mostly weird, but kind of good.  While he had made a point to get some of the best food he could lay his hands on, which had taken quite a few favors called in, coffee hadn't crossed his mind.  But there had to be something here...well, the first step was to start the water.  He slid the hot water pot onto the burner before rummaging through the cupboards.  "What the fuck does coffee look like?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: January 16, 2009, 09:13:25 AM »
"Small black beans, or black grainy powder.  If it's pre-war, it'll be packaged up pretty obvious," she yelled back, hooking the last couple peices of silver into her jacket lining, and then zipped it half way up and joined him in the kitchen.  She was armed to the teeth, but looked like she was only packing a couple peices, the rest hid cleverly about her person.  She started rummaging through the cupboards as well, and lacking coffee, started pulling out a myriad of other ingredients, including sugar, flour, corn syrup, and a medley of other things that would form a disgusting, but effective cup of 'wake-up sludge.'

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: February 11, 2009, 10:59:31 AM »
Vacan stepped back from the cupboards, figuring she could do a better job with her own pick-me-up than he could ever do.  Even as a human, he hadn't bothered with that kind of thing.  Tea was just fine.  While she put together some vile looking...goo...Vacan allowed himself a moment to check over his own body.  Everything seemed in place, he didn't need to consume anything on the way there.  Taking a sampling of her would not help anything or anyone at this time, so if he decided he was hungry, he'd need to take a quick pit stop.

Tucking his hands in his pocket, Vacan found...nothing.  Odd.  His brow furrowed as he dug around for a moment, but still found nothing.  Cursing softly, he turned to Vanity.  "Don't go anywhere."  With no explanation, he turned and moved swiftly out of the room, faster than her eye could follow.  He moved silently up the stairs and back into his secret library.  The gilded box still sat on top of his desk, locked shut.  Opening it deftly, Vacan pulled out the black choker with the black gemstone hanging down from the middle.  In the center of the stone, a faint light seemed to emit.  He could feel a soft, pleasant tingle as he touched it, smiling to himself.  A rather rare work of genius, if he did say so himself.  Before the world fell apart, and when technology was at its highest, he had had a close friend create a rather "magical" gemstone that, when it came in contact with him, would emit this pleasant tingle.  If any other vampire with any kind of improper intentions on whomever wore it tried to come near, a high pitched sound above the normal hearing range of humans, or really even dogs, would go off, along with a distinctly unpleasant burning sensation, somewhat akin to standing in the sun for too long. 

Vacan tucked the little treasure into his pocket and headed back down the stairs.  He had only been gone approximately thirty seconds before reappearing at Vanity's side.  "I have a gift for you."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: February 11, 2009, 11:23:22 AM »
Her eye twitched as she looked at the cup of brownish...something...in front of her.  Half the process of waking up happened just smelling it while it all mixed together.  It mixed sugar, carbs, more sugar, and protein, along with a few other samplings of whatever else was in the ingredients, so she would have a quick pick-up, and have something in reserve for when the sugar failed.  By the time the sludge was used up, she hoped that dinner would have had enough time to start digesting.
Vanity was in the process of steeling her nerves to chug it all down when Vacan skittered off.  She turned after him, but was alone in the room by the time she looked to the door.  So, with a shrug, she turned back to her self-imposed punishment.  A deep breath later, it was lifted to her lips, and she tried not to breath while it glopped over her tongue, head tilted up to make it land as far back in her throat as possible.  She didn't want to taste this any more than was strictly neccessary.  Of course, it didn't help matters that Vacan's sudden appearance back at her side caused a short gasp of surprise and a jerk, which sent it all tumbling into her throat and her windpipe. Of course, windpipes don't appreciate anything other that wind passing through them.  So down came the cup, slamming hard onto the counter, and she lowered her head and arched her spine as coughs wracked her body.  She had enough class to not spew it all out over his floors though, and so managed to keep her mouth shut, and eventually swallowed the mess before opening her mouth to draw in a haggard gasp and start coughing all over again.  Her eyes stung with tears, and her hands fisted around the cup and the edge of the counter.  "God...fucking...Jesus shit!"  Several more hacking coughs, followed by a deep gasp, and she shot a glare up at him.  "Fucking hell!  Warn a body first!"  Her features twisted in disgust, and she stuck her tongue out in an effort to remove the taste from it.  For the moment, Vacan was ignored, and Vanity moved to where the water had begun to heat, taking the kettle from the burner and pouring some into her cup.  Several mouthfuls were simply swished around and spat out into the sink before she actually drank any,  but she still looked like there was something awful in her mouth.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: February 12, 2009, 11:34:41 PM »
Wide-eyed, Vacan paused, stepping back.  He watched her, somewhat morbidly fascinated by the way her body responded.  It was a problem he hadn't dealt with for quite some time, and so had almost forgotten.  Not quite, though; breathing potent fluids down the wind pipe was not something one was likely to forget.  He grimaced a little at the look on her face, watching her cautiously.  There were a few telltale spots of..goo...on the counter, which Vacan eyed with marked distaste, but said nothing.  Rather, he crossed the kitchen to her, placing a gentle hand on her back.  "I'll...try," was all he managed.  Any more, and his soft chuckle would have been easily heard. 

Another moment, and Vacan could finally speak again.  "I still have a gift for you.  Still want it?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2009, 11:22:28 AM »
Vanity rubbed at her tongue with a towel, and was mildly satisfied with the results.  But she doubted she'd get anything better.  "Unless your gift is a new fuel cell for my bike, I'm not sure if I want anything from you."  Bitter much?  Not at all...  But she did turn around to face him, leaning back against the counter and crossed her arms across her chest.  "Why the sudden charity?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: February 14, 2009, 11:32:46 AM »
"Trust me, it has little to do with charity."  Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the choker, laying it flat across his palm.  The gemstone in the center glowed faintly, still emiting the soft tingle.  "It's largely to assure you don't get dead.  There are enough other vampires out in the world who would do you more miservice than I have, assuming you don't have a death wish."  Vacan extended his hand to her for further inspection.  "Also, because I'm a possessive, jealous bastard."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #135 on: February 15, 2009, 09:22:48 PM »
"And here I thought gifts of jewelry was an outdated concept," she smirked wryly, but took it into her hand.  Vanity frowned slightly at the sensation her fingertips registered, and she turned it over slowly, carefully analyzing the gem for a seam or any other way to open it up.  It was almost vibrating, so it had to be machinery, but she'd never seen anything like this, especially without any clear point of entry.  "What kind of tech is this?"  It had to be pre-war.  Nothing so fine was made anywhere anymore.  At least not in the shit hole San Angeles had become, or anywhere nearby.  "And how is this supposed to ensure those other...'mis-servicing' vampires keep their hands to themselves?  Other than being a collar to mark me as your 'pet'?"  Her tone made it clear how highly she thought of that idea.  And she had made it clear to him as well.  She was no one's pet.  As far as she was concerned, they had worked out an agreement that was mutually beneficial, and she'd have words with anyone who said otherwise, human or not.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2009, 09:24:55 PM »
Vacan rolled his eyes at her tone, but didn't comment.  "I had it made by a friend long before the war.  Essentially, it only allows certain vampires near you.  Anyone I haven't told it is ok is rather strongly deterred.  You won't feel anything other than that fun tingly sensation, which I hear you get used to."  He shrugged and raised a brow.  "I'm not doing this for my benefit, really.  I couldn't care less about you being my 'pet' or whatever the fuck you think I'm trying to tell you.  But we do have a deal, and part of my half is to keep you alive.  If that doesn't matter to you, I'll put it back."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2009, 11:08:33 AM »
"I never said no," she groused at him, and put the necklace on, rubbing lightly at her neck as the tingle spread into the sensitive skin.  She frowned a bit more as a thought occurred to her, and her gaze flicked back to him.  "You said 'strongly deterred'... What happens if the deterrant doesn't work?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2009, 06:19:36 PM »
"The same thing that would happen if you weren't wearing it."  Reaching forward without asking, Vacan adjusted the necklace a bit, centering the stone on the hollow of her throat.  Enticing it may look, but he'd never had the deterent fail before.  "Though no one has ever been stupid enough to ignore it.  Well...there was one."  Frowning a little, Vacan shrugged.  "But that was over two centuries ago, and he never made that mistake again.  Fucker."  Shaking his head, Vacan stepped back again, rubbing his hand vigorously through his short hair.  Ice eyes scanned her from top to bottom and up again, slowly examining every inch.  It was necessarily lecherous, but it wasn't entirely objective either.  He grunted and shrugged again.  "You'll do.  Ready?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: February 19, 2009, 12:39:28 AM »
She gave him an incredulous, 'Are you fucking with me?' sort of look, and then just sighed.  "Right.  Armed and aware at all times."  Which she normally was, anyway, but tonight, she would be especially so. Especially if, since he had given her a leech-deterrent, it most likely meant whatever 'trip' they were taking would involve more vampires.  Joy...
There was something about the way his eyes raked over her that made her...uncomfortable.  Sure, she'd been on the receiving end of lecherous ogglings before, and they'd never earned anything more than an annoyed snort and a roll of her eyes, maybe the occasional cocking of a firearm to get the point across that she wasn't one to be trifled with.  But this time, there was just...something...that set her on edge, that made her want to arm herself and zip up her jacket.  It put her on the defensive.  Which, given what he was taking her to, was probably for the best.  Vanity had every intention of waking up whole and intact tomorrow morning, and the sharper her wits were tonight, the better.  "Not that I get much of a choice, but sure..."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: February 21, 2009, 12:28:56 PM »
"At least you recognize that."  Vacan grinned and headed out to the lobby.  "It's far enough out of town, and soon enough we don't have time to walk.  We'll have to take a different route."  Glancing back to ensure she was following him, Vacan turned up the stairs.  He lead her up past long hallways filled with old paintings and tapestries, dark corners, and closed doors.  The circular staircase wound up around the center of the building, running along the walls.  If she leaned over the railing, Vanity could see down to the lobby floor, were it actually lit.  Soaring up a totally of seven stories, a huge domed ceiling showed a vast swath of stars, somewhat distorted in the slightly frosted glass.  Metal canisters that used to hold large spotlights, to highlight the hidden, decaying artwork painted onto the walls, now stood empty, hiding rather alarming numbers of unwelcome critters.  Clearly, this was not a frequently used space.

As they reached the top of the staircase, Vacan stepped abruptly to the left, down a short hallway.  At the end stood a plain steel door.  Pushing it open, Vacan stepped out onto the flat rooftop that surrounded the dome.  He led Vanity to one of the walls, pausing briefly until she stood beside him.  "The Gathering is ten miles straight that way."  Pointing out to the west, his finger directed them through a thick maze of low, decaying buildings.  It would have taken hours to walk through it, weaving in and out of alleys, and doing ones best to avoid dead ends.  It didn't usually end well through that part of town, either.  Dead in the center of that maze, most of the werewolves kept their company.  "Over is going to be a shitload faster than through."  Turning his back to her, he bent his knees a little.  "Get on."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: February 21, 2009, 12:48:27 PM »
Vanity rolled her eyes and followed after him.  "You don't have to be such a cocky shit about it, you know."  She kept to a few paces behind him, glancing now and again at the images on the walls that had once been clean and beautiful, preserved like new through the long years of their lives, and that now rotted on their hangers or flaked from the brick the were etched upon.  Flashes of memory danced just beyond her grasp and understanding as she saw them, like images from a dream that always faded into smoke when you tried to remember more clearly.  First the statue, and now these...had she really been here before?  She wondered...Perhaps another faded memory would prove true as well...

Vacan's sudden change of direction shook her from her reverie, causing her to stumble over herself before correcting her direction to follow.  She'd suspected that they might take the rooftops when they began to climb up.  The view before her now confirmed her suspicions.  Vanity sighed softly and frowned.  Of course they would have to go through the Den.  Why would it be any different?  Since she had met Vacan, it seemed he always liked to go about things the hard way.  This certainly wasn't the easy way.  She cast a sidelong glance at him, gazing at him through a veil of dark hair, and sighed once more while fishing around in her pockets for something to secure her hair back with so the wind wouldn't rip out all her silver charms.  "I assume you realize where you're taking us across..."  Satisfied with her hair, she turned to him and smirked.  He was no doubt going to be a complete jerk about this entire evening, so she might as well have some sort of fun before he dangled her in front of werewolves and vampires.  Vanity laid a hand on his shoulder before jumping on, wrapping her legs securely around his waist, and then leaned back a bit and swatted at his ass.  "Giddyup."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: May 17, 2009, 05:14:32 PM »
Snarling under his breath, Vacan adjusted Vanity so she sat a little more squarely on his hips, and took off like a shot.  He bounded from roof to roof, sprinting at full speed across the tops of buildings and over small obstacles.  Some buidlings were much taller than the one he was currently on, and so he was forced to run through, rather than over.  Weaving through pillars, piles of rubble, and the occasional dead, drained body, Vacan made good time reaching the outer edge of town.  Pausing briefly, he peeked over his shoulder to ensure she was still at least conscious, if not fully aware.  "We have two options," he said quietly.  "We are on the edge of werewolf territory.  Either we go around the city and avoid them all together, or we go straight through, and hopefully kill a few on the way.  Preference?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: May 17, 2009, 06:28:30 PM »
Vanity lifted her head from where she'd tucked it against his shoulder and scowled at him.  Her fragile human body couldn't handle the speeds he went at very well, at least not yet.  "Just because I open a vein for you doesn't mean that you get to dangle me around like bait.  Though if I argue I get the feeling that you're just going to tell me that we're running late as is, and don't really have time to go around, won't you?"  She didn't like this.  Not that he could blame her.  She was out of her element, and he was out of his mind.  "And just what do you expect me to do?  Hang on for the ride and trust that you won't dump me to make a quick getaway if things get hairy?"  Literally...

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Firefly23

• Guild Staff
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: May 24, 2009, 10:59:07 AM »
Vacan chuckled a little and shrugged.  "Hey, I was just asking.  And while we are running late, clearly, we've not issue with speed.  But the shortcut is a better idea."  Reaching over his back and Vanity's, he grabbed the first large weapon he could find and put it into her hand.  "Hold this.  I realize you are dizzy, but you may need it."  Settling her a little more comfortably again, and so she had the easy ability to look over his shoulder if the need arises, Vacan started off again.  He stayed on the tops of buildings, but chose lower ones, on the off chance a few idiot lycans chose to follow.  Vacan hated being followed, and knew that the Ancients would not take well to having any guests at the meeting.

He slowed even more, again still going faster than the biker gang would even go.  While looking around, he realized that he'd not heard from the biker gang since picking Vanity up.  Perhaps they were still too afraid.  It had only been one day, but still.  In any case, he heard no tell-tale signs of them, but was far more interested in watching out for anything with teeth and claws that might decide Vanity smelled tasty.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shae Dravenmore

• Master Procrastinator
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Count/Countess
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: May 24, 2009, 11:26:23 AM »
She sighed, but took the knife and secured her grip on him once more.  At least a knife would do her more good than a gun.  She didn't even have a chance to respond before they were off, flying across the city rooftops.  She'd gotten pretty good at tucking her head down and holding on so that dizziness was reduced, but it still threw her off a bit to have all the blood pushed to the back of her head while her internal organs caught up with the rest of her.

Untitled Document

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. FARPWG - The Guild may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy (Magic site) (D&D site). For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING®, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS®, D&D®, PLAYER'S HANDBOOK 2®, and DUNGEON MASTER'S GUIDE® are trademark[s] of Wizards of the Coast and D&D® core rules, game mechanics, characters and their distinctive likenesses are the property of the Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com)

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company unless specified. In order to review products Guild Members may reference trademarks and other intellectual property of these companies without intent to violate trademarks or copyrights.

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild provides forum boards, server space and bandwidth, without compensation, to support Idaho gaming and fandom.

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool. process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated are. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. You may distribute this article freely but you may not make a profit from it. Terms are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle. No substitutions allowed. For a limited time only. This article is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Caveat emptor. Article is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full responsibility. An equal opportunity article. No shoes, no shirt, no articles. quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Parental advisory - explicit lyrics. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. Limit one-per-family please. No money down. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Instructions are included. Action figures sold separately. No preservatives added. Slippery when wet. Safety goggles may be required during use. Sealed for your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken. Call before you dig. Not liable for damages arising from use or misuse. For external use only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading. Read only with proper ventilation. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. Keep away from open flames. Avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place near a flammable or magnetic source. Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health. The best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a condom. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Offer valid only at participating sites. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. must be 18 to read. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.). Other restrictions may apply. This supersedes all previous notices.

Opinions in articles, posts and podcasts do not necessarily represent the views of The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild.

FARPWG The Guild © 2004-2017 Tim Boothby - All Rights are retained by those posting art, lyrics, messages and articles.

* About Me!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Here?

• Dot Guests: 43
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Most Recent

Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[April 18, 2018, 11:44:03 AM]

Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[April 18, 2018, 03:14:18 AM]

[April 18, 2018, 02:24:47 AM]

[April 18, 2018, 01:27:45 AM]

[April 14, 2018, 11:35:23 PM]

[April 14, 2018, 11:22:50 PM]

[April 13, 2018, 09:51:41 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 01:34:49 AM]

[April 12, 2018, 11:28:16 AM]

[April 11, 2018, 11:40:28 PM]

[April 11, 2018, 10:23:18 PM]

[April 11, 2018, 10:11:46 PM]

[April 11, 2018, 01:29:40 PM]

[April 09, 2018, 12:41:22 AM]

[April 08, 2018, 11:56:32 PM]

Affiliated Sites

Red Zone Fandom Red Zone Fan Photography Scribe of the Realm Science Fox Serious Lesbian

Red Zone Galleries

Boise Area Conventions

Us Being Social

Guild on Facebook Red Zone Facebook Red Zone Twitter Red Zone Youtube