collapse

Author Topic: The Tamber Saga  (Read 701 times)

Description: The Story of Tamalyn Traveler Continues

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Grand Duke/Grand Duchess
  • Face for radio, voice for print!
  • Awards Has made 9,000+ posts Has made 8,000+ posts Has made 7,000+ posts Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
Re: The Tamber Saga
« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2017, 08:50:48 PM »
"You rang?" Brock asked, entering with a pot of tea and a slice of cake on a tray.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
  • Awards Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2017, 09:05:38 PM »
"For tea" she said eyeing his tray. She let him set it on the small table, "has our guests arrived yet? Do we know who my father invited to stay is? By the way, he often sends people to stay with me. He is always good about letting me know though, so there is that" she shrugged. "You wouldn't happen to have a candy on you, would you? "

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Awards Has made 9,000+ posts Has made 8,000+ posts Has made 7,000+ posts Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2017, 09:08:17 PM »
He set the tray down and lifted the lid on a small dish. "No sign of company, yet," he replied.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
  • Awards Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2017, 09:54:46 PM »
"Thank you Brock" she said letting him return to his duties. She sat in a chair by the tea. She took a candy the poured her tea. She leaned back in the chair and pulled her feet uo. She thought about all the things that still needed done. A sheet of paper appeared on the table and a quill moved on its own making a long list. An hour or so later Tamalyn heard voices, she rose and went to see who had arrived.

Camear stood in the entry speaking with Calder, "Lord Traveler suggested I come visit" she was explaining.

"Lady Telbrantil" Tamalyn said approaching, "welcome to Tamber. Calder, please take her things to her rooms. Come inside and I will ring for tea." She paused, "my father mentioned two guests. Do you know who the second guest is?"

Camera smiked, "tea would be lovely. Please, call me Camear. As for your second guest, I believe that would be Creighton Bragg. If I am not mistaken he has been here for a few days" she answered, but didn't elaborate on how she knew orvwhat he was doing.

"I have hosted Creighton a few times in the past. He is always a good guest, mostly because he is rarely here" she added leading her into the sitting room. She rang for tea again, "what brings you to Tamber?"

"If I am being honest, I am not entirely sure. But, I believe that your father is hunting someone dangerous. I have nothing to do with it, but people always worry about me" she laughed, "you probably don't know this, it is something of a family secret" she said, "I attract bad luck" she laughed again and sat back. "Not really, but I had enough events occur around me that people tend to think I need protection" she shrugged. "You, my dear, have one of the best guards in the country. So here I am" she said.

Brock entered then,  "Brock" she said pleased to see him, "I have missed you. I  would love tea with a bit of whiskey in it" she held her fingers up to show him the amount of whiskey she wanted.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: October 13, 2017, 07:45:49 AM »
He noted that her fingers were actually quite far apart. "So a small one then?" He asked drily. "Or should I plan on a second for you?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: October 13, 2017, 10:47:39 AM »
Camear laughed lightly, "or you could save yourself the trouble and bring me a bottle" she paused and looked at Tamalyn, "unless you prefer me to keep a low profile?" She turned back to Brock, "just bring me a creamer full, that should keep me happy until dinner she said without waiting for Tamalyn to answer.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: October 13, 2017, 11:00:52 AM »
"Of course," he smiled. "I presume that you've warned Master Creighton that his normal means of ingress will result in a great deal of trouble, the guard staff of this house is most efficient."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2017, 11:29:42 AM »
"Why would I do that" she asked him with a mischievous look in her eye. "He feels it's his duty to ensure that security is operating properly, besides he is a big boy" she shrugged. "And, if my other reasons were not convincing" she said simply, "then I suppose I haven't told him because he should be smart enough to know it. I doubt they will kill him" she added, "they know he has a fondness for windows, everyone does, so they may even look at it as a good training exercise." With that concern explained away she looked at Tamalyn. "I was sent here to keep me safe. But, I will not be locked away in your house. What should we do to keep ourselves entertained?"

Tamalyn considered everything Camear had said since arriving, she had already suspected that Camear was here because Creighton asked her ti be. But, she hadn't any idea that Creighton hadstrong  feelings for any person. Then Camear basically dismissed Brock's concern for his safety. But what surprised her most was tgat Camear wanted to be entertained.

"I am not going to be able to entertain you at this time. The navy is returning from a successful raiding campaign and bringing twenty-five thousand or so freed slaves with them. Approximately four thousand of them are orphans. I have spent my day preparing everything to greet them.  It will not be fun, or entertaining" she cautioned, "but you are welcome to join me."

Camear bit her lip and considered, she nodded emphatically. "It doesn't sound fun, but it does sound like it is worthy of our time. I am in" she added with a smile, "but, I will expect a tour of your province before I return home" she stated then looked suspicious, "from you" she clarified.

"It would be my pleasure" Tamalyn replied politely. She wasn't quite sure what to make of the woman across from her. She seemed quite placid and easy going, and yet Tamalyn could feel her iron determination. It was an odd juxtaposition.

Tamalyn and Camear spent the evening together.  In the morning Tamalyn went down for breakfast. "I will want a large breakfast this morning, and please pack lunch for me and Camear she told Brock.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: October 13, 2017, 11:44:18 AM »
Morning found Creighton somewhat out of sorts. He'd been caught, by his standards, relatively easily. That wasn't going to make him happy. He barely paused for breakfast before scampering off to take out his frustrations on the investigators he was to train.

Brock walked past and patted Camear on the head in a manner that suggested she behave as he arranged their lunches.

They arrived to find that the encampment was complete, but a bit rough in construction. Field expedient, the army called it. Timber buildings that were snug and dry, but not as pretty as they could be. there was a lot of grass and, surprisingly, flower gardens around the barracks buildings. The walls around the encampment were log and earth. Inside the buildings they found that the walls were a bright white limewash and all was clean and ready.

The quartermasters were in place, working with the army wives to separate things by sizes and colors. Several long buildings were set to process the newcomers and issue them all they needed. Ther3e were many soldiers ready to help as needed.

In the near distance they could see the ships and barges sailing up river, maneuvering toward the banks.

"Ready or not," a color sergeant bellowed in parade ground voice. "Here they come."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2017, 11:58:20 AM »
Camear went to the wives, she was also an army wife and though rarely had to participate in such activities knew the ins and outs of service. "I am here to help, give me a task" she told the woman giving orders.

Tamalyn went to the pier and prepared for the disembarkation.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:38:13 PM by Lord Palatine »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2017, 12:40:47 PM »
One-by-one the troopships eased as close as they dared to the riverbanks, from the shore pontoon bridges extended out to the ships, allowing soldiers to debark first and clear the decks for the women and children to follow and be lead a few hundred yards toward the large encampment. They carried all they owned with them, which wasn’t much. There was a vast courtyard by a warehouse and all sat and waited their turn. As they arrived at the courtyard each was given a plate with bread and cheese and a large mug of cider.

The quartermasters were quite used to mass issuing of gear. Groups were lined up and passed through. A cursory examination by a surgeon, then on to receive their issue of clothes and gear. A soldier accompanied each person or family through, helping them carry their gear and taken to carts where everything was loaded and they were taken to the room written in chalk on their slates. Children nervously held stuffed animals and looked to mothers, when the mothers were there. Children without mothers found themselves in small groups, each with a lady to guide them through.

Bed bags were dropped on beds, the mattresses rolled out onto bed frames with crisscrossed ropes to hold the mattresses. They were quickly made up, bedrolls and packs slid under the beds and their chests placed at the foot of the beds. Then they were guided to the closes bathhouses to wash up and dress in fresh clothes. The buildings were like large barracks with small rooms, a few mothers with three of four children were concerned by this, but were surprised to see engineers remove a wall between theirs and the next room or even two more rooms to give each family a larger space. The extra doors were barred from the inside to leave one door per family, as a safety measure.

Each room featured two beds, though for single people the second was removed for rooms that needed more. There was a small table with a pitcher and a wash basin, a larger table with a pair of chairs and a lamp, and shelves attacked to a wall for possessions. Every room had a window with no glass, but a thin, nearly sheer cloth stretched tight, this allowed a breeze without bugs. They could be shuttered from the inside as well. Each barracks had a dozen bedrooms and a common area with a larger table and benches. Beyond the common room was a bath house with running water latrines, this was shared with the barracks attached on the other side. Each barracks had an upper story, laid out like the one below. Four of these barracks buildings shared a meal hall, so at least two hundred people shared a meal hall.

============================================

"Smoothly done," Indra said. "But they're still tired, nervous and cowed. Hopefully when they are rested and fit they stay cooperative."

"Hopefully, the orphan academy is up and ready soon," Dreadnaught shrugged. "Free up space and give the little ones a home and security."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2017, 01:02:00 PM »
Tamalyn nodded at D,readnaught, "thank you for the reminder." With that she made her way to the Palatine relief areas to find Lady Telbrantil-Melldress. She wasn't sure what tge woman looked like, and knowing she was adopted made it harder to locate her. But, with a few questions for those around her she finally located her. "Lady Telbrantil-Melldress?" She asked her, "I was hoping I might have a few moments of your time to discuss something of importance with you" she said politely.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2017, 01:22:34 PM »
It was a bit primitive, but far more than they’d had as captives, for many it was more than they’d ever had in their lives. One thing they did discover was that everything was scheduled. Up in the morning, wash and dress, breakfast in the meal hall, a surgeon would report to the meal hall to see anyone with health complaints. Then there were interview to find out where they were from, what skills they possessed, what skills they’d like to possess. Then lunch and more interviews, and supper followed by an evening visit by the surgeons and then they could rest and relax before bed, and it started over again.

Some already had skills, some didn’t. Some knew where they came from, others didn’t. Letters were sent out on behalf of those that knew where they were from, to find families, if possible. These were carried by patrols from the Frontier Army. Orphaned children were separated by age, except in cases where an older child was with the younger, and nannies assigned to those barracks. Some wanted to separate them regardless of older siblings, but were told that the mother of the Grand Duchess had been orphaned and wasn’t separated from her little brother, and wouldn’t tolerate it now was all it took to amend their thinking.

It was hectic, it was all a bit confusing, but it worked. All worked hard, knowing that soon enough there was be many times more coming in, but by then thousands more helpers would be here to assist with that. All were promised that they could return to their extended families, if they could be found. Those old enough would be allowed to leave, if they desired, but those that stayed would be found new homes throughout the province and offered training and education to give them a future. The orphaned children, or those old enough to understand, were told they would be taken to a special place where they would be cared for while they grew up. This would happen soon, to make space in the camps and more quickly settle them into a secure place.

=============================

The woman nodded and passed on instructions for serving lunch, making that meal fit into the relatively controlled chaos of bringing so many people into the camp. She stressed that at first food must be simple and easy on their stomachs. Emphasis was on stews heavy with vegetables and light on meat, along with bread and fruit. Finally, she turned to Tamalyn. "Sorry, what did you wish to discuss?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2017, 04:23:02 PM »
"I would like to get your recommendations on the orphanage I will be building this evening" she began, "we cannot keep the children here much longer, but I am not familiar on the particulars of orphanages or how they operate. I know they have teachers and caregivers" she added., "and we are working on hiring staff" she said, "but what we really need is a good trusted leader. One who can be trusted beyond reproach. Who is a good organizer, knows the right people, and can see to the needs of the children and staff. I have been told that the person I need" she smiled, "is you. I know that you are very busy right now, so I will not keep you any longer. I would appreciate you thinking about it today while you work. Look at the children and think abot it, please. I will speak with you again before I leave. I must build tonight, but I would like you to have the opportunity to make changes to the plans before I build. Even if you decide not to accept" she added, "I would like your opinion on the building and who you think might be a better candidate."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2017, 05:59:51 PM »
"I'll look over your plans and think it over," she promised.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2017, 06:46:09 PM »
Tamalyn nodded and let her return to business. At this point it was all she could do. "That could have gone much worse" she said offhand to Indra and Dread.

Camear was enjoying working with the wives. "I forgot how much fun it could be working for a good cause. It's has been years since my husband passed, and eventually the wives sort of push you out" she added, "I suppose some widows are looking for husbands, but most just don't want to sit at home alone."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: October 13, 2017, 07:07:42 PM »
"The big test comes in a few days, when Taraborne lands," Indra observed. "Half of the people here are going over to the west when Kilmaren lands, so at least there'll be experience there."

"That's when the rest of the volunteers come out, this place would have been swamped if they all came at once," Dread added. "And it looks like Amaryllis came through with the toys, I see lots of children with dolls and animals."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2017, 07:38:08 PM »
Tamalyn nodded and surveyed the activity around her. She made her way over to Camesr, "are you ready for a break for lunch?"

Camear looked up, "I think that is a good idea" she looked at the other wives, "I will be back soon to help prepare for tomorrow" she added.

As they wandered away from the hubbub Camear spoke again. "From what I hear the province has a lot of freed proples inhabiting it. I think that will ease the minds of those just arriving, after they realize they aren't alone" without a pause she said, "what did Brock pack us for lunch? He is always seems to know just what people like, but never gives you only that, he mixes your favorites up. I love it, meals are always a pleasant surprise" she said happily.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2017, 07:45:51 PM »
"mmmm, bison," Indra mumbled as she and Dreadnaught ate a lunch of field rations cooked up by someone on the team.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2017, 11:28:31 PM »
Tamalyn laid out their lunch on a table that was free.  It was as Camear had predicted, full of their favorites.  Camear found a small flask and poured some into one of the tin cups. They are in silence for a while.

"What do you do for the widows of the militia?" Camear asked after lunch was completed.

Tamalyn could understand the purpose of her question. Camear was a widow, and though she was never dependant upon her husband's military earnings, she probably knew others that had been. "I will be completely honest and tell you that I do not know all the details, but I do know that they are very well provided for. We have a pension plan set up that covers retirement and compensation for their wives."

"That is good" Camear said letting the subject go. "We should get back to work, more people will be arriving before we know it." Camear helped collect all the plates and food before she went back and joined the other wives.

Tamalyn sat for a while longer. Then she went to see the wounded sailors.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: October 14, 2017, 02:26:09 AM »
The wounds were varied and never pretty, but between soldiers and sailors the numbers were fairly light. They had been moved to the hospital, being its first patients, the surgeons and orderlies clucked over them, but found little that needed to be done for them. The sickbays aboard the small ships may be tiny, but the surgeons had skill.

"Nice hospital," a bosun said with some satisfaction. "Wood, feels like a ship." His eyes twinkled with the bit of teasing. "Us in this lot, we're doing fine. It's the ones coming you'll need to worry about, they saw more fighting than we, and grim fighting it sounds like."

===============================

“We have a Marshall visiting?” A sailor looked back toward the flag cabin.

“The Grand Duchess’ mum,” another replied. “A healer too.”

“That makes sense, he’s taken a right bashing,” the first nodded.

“Scuttlebutt says that the Grand Duchess is coming down soon,” a third added. “Maybe a medal for him?”

“They don’t send a Marshall down for a medal,” the first scoffed, “Let alone a Grand Duchess.”

“Makes no matter,” the second chimed in. “We’ll be lucky to see an extra tot out of it.”

“You’ll be lucky to keep my foot from your arse,” the Bosun said over their shoulders. “Find work, or I will.”

They scattered at that, much to the Bosun’s satisfaction. The sudden and unexpected appearance of a Lady Defender and Marshall, along with a few dozen healers had set the flotilla on its ear. There were many badly wounded in the flotilla and the sight of healers that could ease suffering was gratefully received. Sailors were a perverse lot, they took their own wounds with equanimity, but a wounded captain or admiral was cause for concern to the lower decks.

They all did look with curiosity at the army brigadier standing on the deck next to a few large chests and holding a leather valise under her arm. She wore a staff badge, and staff could mean trouble, and despite their own short stint being referred to as army, they still had a foreign feeling about anything not quite navy. If the officer, also a Knight of the Palatine Order noticed that she was the subject of wary attention, she didn’t give any sign of it, she stood quietly, looking over the ship and out to the shore. Probably wishing she stood on all of that dry land, they reckoned.

Now, as evening approached, they just wondered if they really would see the Grand Duchess.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 04:15:00 AM by Lord Palatine »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: October 14, 2017, 08:30:19 AM »
Tamalyn nodded at the bosun "I have heard, does that mean that I should only visit those who suffer the most" she asked him with her own teasing yone. "Who decides the order of preference" she wondered aloud. Tamalyn smiled at him, "part of any visit to a hospital is to ensure that comfort and proper care is being provided.  You seem to have both."

As she spoke her mother also spoke to her. 'Taraborne has agreed to healing, provided his bruises remain intact. This is not something I can do. Also, the entire ship is expecting you. Scuttlebutt on any ship is usually very correct and rampant ' Kora said to her daughter.

'Be with you shortly, I have a few logistics to arrange. Tamalyn messaged Corrandon, 'please come meet me so I can explain my plans for this evening, I am being called away but we must get the orphanage built.'

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2017, 12:00:05 PM »
He appeared almost immediately. "You needed me?'

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: October 14, 2017, 12:35:57 PM »
Tamalyn nodded, "please excuse me bosun" she led the way out of the hospital, "my mother needs my assistance.  I have broached the subject of the orphange governess to LadyTelbrantil-Melldress, and she has agreed to think about it and look over or plans for the orphanage. I would like you to escort her and sweet talk her into accepting the position. I should only be a couple of hours, and then I plan to build" she added.  "Thank you for your assistance" she smiled, "nowI have to go." She turned to Indra,  "Dread should remain with Lady Telbrantil with at least for others to see to her safety and return her home. The rest will come with me."

Tamalyn waited while her orders were put into place and then she and her guards were onboard the deck of Taraborne's ship. She flagged down a passing sailor, "please take me to see Admiral Taraborne and Marshall Traveler" she said pleasantly.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: October 14, 2017, 12:48:04 PM »
The sudden appearance of a Grand Duchess, and her guard, seriously startled the crew for a moment, but they acted as if it hadn't. She found Taraborne sitting on his bunk with a sheet across his middle and her mother prodding his bruised ribs. He blushed slightly when he saw her, but it was hard to tell, one side of his face was deeply bruised, and the white of that eye was an angry red. He'd either been in a hard fight (or several,) or had been run over by a herd of horse.

"Your Highness," he greeted her.

Untitled Document

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. FARPWG - The Guild may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy (Magic site) (D&D site). For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING®, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS®, D&D®, PLAYER'S HANDBOOK 2®, and DUNGEON MASTER'S GUIDE® are trademark[s] of Wizards of the Coast and D&D® core rules, game mechanics, characters and their distinctive likenesses are the property of the Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com)

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company unless specified. In order to review products Guild Members may reference trademarks and other intellectual property of these companies without intent to violate trademarks or copyrights.

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild provides forum boards, server space and bandwidth, without compensation, to support Idaho gaming and fandom.

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool. process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated are. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. You may distribute this article freely but you may not make a profit from it. Terms are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle. No substitutions allowed. For a limited time only. This article is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Caveat emptor. Article is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full responsibility. An equal opportunity article. No shoes, no shirt, no articles. quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Parental advisory - explicit lyrics. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. Limit one-per-family please. No money down. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Instructions are included. Action figures sold separately. No preservatives added. Slippery when wet. Safety goggles may be required during use. Sealed for your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken. Call before you dig. Not liable for damages arising from use or misuse. For external use only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading. Read only with proper ventilation. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. Keep away from open flames. Avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place near a flammable or magnetic source. Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health. The best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a condom. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Offer valid only at participating sites. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. must be 18 to read. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.). Other restrictions may apply. This supersedes all previous notices.

Opinions in articles, posts and podcasts do not necessarily represent the views of The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild.

FARPWG The Guild © 2004-2017 Tim Boothby - All Rights are retained by those posting art, lyrics, messages and articles.

* About Me!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Here?

• Dot Guests: 30
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Most Recent

Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[Yesterday at 04:53:37 PM]

Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[Yesterday at 03:12:49 PM]

[Yesterday at 12:18:24 PM]

[Yesterday at 12:06:25 PM]

[Yesterday at 01:32:00 AM]

[Yesterday at 12:51:19 AM]

[October 18, 2017, 04:50:45 PM]

[October 18, 2017, 08:24:22 AM]

[October 18, 2017, 07:27:08 AM]

[October 18, 2017, 07:18:36 AM]

[October 17, 2017, 09:44:44 PM]

[October 17, 2017, 09:36:01 PM]

[October 17, 2017, 09:23:46 PM]

[October 17, 2017, 09:00:15 PM]

[October 17, 2017, 08:34:14 PM]

Affiliated Sites

Red Zone Fandom Red Zone Fan Photography Scribe of the Realm Science Fox Serious Lesbian

Red Zone Galleries

Boise Area Conventions

Us Being Social

Guild on Facebook Red Zone Facebook Red Zone Twitter Red Zone Youtube