collapse

Author Topic: The Tamber Saga  (Read 783 times)

Description: The Story of Tamalyn Traveler Continues

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
  • Awards Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
Re: The Tamber Saga
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2017, 09:02:31 AM »
"The name sounds good to me" she agreed, "I will visit the Lord of Talmaran today. It is possible that he has people to lend, or recomdations for permanent staff" she added. "I will also discuss it with my parents. Let Stonecutter know that I will be building the facility. I need the location and plans. You still have the best contacts in child development, so try to find people we can hire. I am sure there were people we passed over for the academy because they worked with the wrong age bracket, or were too generalized in the educationalspecialties." She thought through a list of other things the Tamber Childrens Academy. would require. "I will send Anika Blade to discuss what is needed for the vocational studies. She has been handling the adult trade schools, so it should be an easy transition. Very well, I think we both have plenty to do" she nodded, "please keep me informed on your progress."

Tamalyn went to her office and wrote the Lord of Talmaran asking for a meeting as soon as possible. She then sent for Annika, "I need you to find people to teach vocational studies in our new orphanage. We have just over four thousand children aged ten to fifteen that will be arriving soon. These children will benefit far more from trade school than they will a full academy education" she admitted, "but they will also stretch our current vocational programs capabilities."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Grand Duke/Grand Duchess
  • Face for radio, voice for print!
  • Awards Has made 9,000+ posts Has made 8,000+ posts Has made 7,000+ posts Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2017, 09:15:26 AM »
"I've seen the number of people coming," she nodded. "It's going to take a while to figure out what the adults will need as well, we need to get things set for the children, but we should let them be children for a bit first. I've seen everything coming out here, did you notice there were no toys or games?"

A reply came from the Lord of Talmaran's steward, he was deeply enmeshed in several committees in Parliament, and wouldn't be available for several days.

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
  • Awards Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2017, 09:36:49 AM »
"I did not notice that" she admitted, she paused to read her response. She looked back at Annika, "do we have any toy stores in the province?" She asked her trying to think of one. "I don't think there are many toys in the province at all" she added surprised by the thought. "In any case, I have no intention makiing the children feel as if they have gone from slavery to slavery" she added, "and I know that there will need to be a transition period" she nodded. "But, I also think that with six thousand children there needs to be structure. You can't just release that many children into a building and tell them to go play games" she shook her head, "for one thing I doubt that they even know what games are, other than those they make up" she admitted. "And, even games can be educational or vocational as well as fun. We need creative people who can teach children important life skills while keeping it light, exciting and fun."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Awards Has made 9,000+ posts Has made 8,000+ posts Has made 7,000+ posts Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2017, 09:51:42 AM »
"Perhaps you could turn over games and toys to Amyryllis to sort out, she can accomplish a lot through Selnen Outfitters, family ties and all," Annika replied. "I will see about setting up various shops for training, smithies and such, they can begin apprenticeships that way. I'll have the trade chancellor turn her staff loose on this idea, and I'll see about raiding the teaching schools, I think young teachers would be useful."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2017, 10:03:36 AM »
"Amyrillis was the next person on my list of people to see this morning" she nodded. "Marshall Corrandon is also working on staff, so you may wish to speak with him, additionally the Palatine Charities are sending us some teaching staff, though we never seem to quite have enough teachers. I have been considering offering a provincial wide scholarship program for teaching certification. We could send people to the various universities that offer the program and require four years of teaching in the province in exchange. Do you think that would work?"

Not Yet Rated!

Online Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2017, 10:37:44 AM »
"We'll have a teaching program running very soon, with the start of the new term, in fact," she nodded. "One of the first things that Corrandon set up. We can teach and employ them here."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2017, 11:00:21 AM »
Tamalyn nodded, "very well, I will table that idea for the moment and give it some time to see if we receve enough progress. Go see the trade chancellor and get things going. I will discuss toys and financing wit Amyrillis" she added. When Annika had departed Tamalyn called Amyrillis. "We are opening an orphanage. We need to finance it, and since we do not have time to organize a proper charity for it, I will be financing it in its entirety for the moment. I would like to open it up as a proper charity within the next year" she added. "Additionally it has come to my attention that our province is lacking childrens toys. I hadn't really noticed, but I would like that rectified. We need to encourage play along with education. To that end, I would like you to buy dolls, carts, stuffed animals, games, and toys of all types for all ages. If you could find a toy maker or distributor to set up shop in the province that would be good too" she added, "but the toys are necessary immediately. We have thirteen thousand children, that we know of, headed here now. Those numbers do not include those coming from Perenelle or those already here or headed here from the realm. Picture books, art books, word puzzle books and hidden picture books would also be good. Basically" she smiled, "I want you to clear the realm of toys" she added.

Not Yet Rated!

Online Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2017, 11:24:28 AM »
"Oh bugger!" Amaryllis groaned. "Bye!" And she vanished.

=============================================
Teller Brand and Tragg Jasker were sitting in cells, nineteen men of the two ten men teams sat in other cells, spread widely through the mostly empty prison. One of the men didn’t survive being arrested, he’d decided to fight and was killed with a quick twist of his head. When the men were placed in their cells the body was dragged through the various halls to insure that they all understood the situation they were in. A few days after they were arrested, and when questioning wasn’t getting them anywhere, the constables called for someone to speak to them, to let them know the situation they were in. Marshall of the Frontier Oldwine was happy to oblige. They were all assembled, hands tied behind their backs and gagged when he stepped into the room, wearing his Palatine white.

“You are all implicated in crimes that reach into the militia and Royal Army,” he informed them gravely. “What you have done can be called treason, in fact. This means that you can sit in those cells and rot, trial or no. The longer that you maintain your silence, the deeper into the conspiracies we’re going to believe that you are. You will talk, in time, sooner would be better. To insure sooner, I’ve brought in someone that I believe you will want to talk to, unburden your consciences. You may have heard of him,” he smiled, a chilling sight as a small man, camden it appeared, stood in the doorway, backlit by the corridor lanterns. “Creighton Bragg will be assisting in our investigation. You will each speak with him soon.”

There was a growing eagerness for them to tell all that they knew. Bragg sat with them for a few minutes before two orderlies came in and carefully annotated the questions and answers. They knew that there were fifty men, five 10-man teams. Each team had a leader, like Brand and Jasker. Of the thirty men still free, they had names and vague descriptions of seven. They also knew that two of the team leaders were twins.

Brand and Tragg took longer, but they knew that two men were over the five team leaders, and one above those two. Creighton knew that there was more to come from them, so he sadly told each in turn that they would soon be visited by someone that they would refuse to answer to at their peril. Brand and Tragg were surprised when they were brought together into a room, unbound and without gags. They were cautioned not to speak to each other before the guards stepped out of the room. Then another man entered. Dark trousers and short jacket, a gleaming white shirt. He paused in the door and studied them, and they could feel his eyes upon them, it was uncomfortable. He drew out a lit cigar from his breast pocket, his first draw upon the cigar caused the tip to glow, illuminating his face in a reddish-orange light, his pale blue eyes almost glowed, and continued to even after he lowered the cigar.

“I am told that I’m not to leave a mark upon you,” he said in his cold baritone. “That won’t be necessary, I won’t need to lay a finger upon you.” He entered the room and set two reams of paper upon the table where the scribes usually say, a quill in an inkpot next to each stack. He seated himself and drew upon his cigar again, drawing deeply, and exhaling slowly. The stream of smoke reached out toward them, and split into two, wrapping around their upper arms, pinning them to their sides. They were lifted from the bench where they sat, their feet dangling above the floor. “You will learn where the Traveler sleeps,” he said quietly. “Those were the orders that you gave to your men. I trust you can understand why I take that personally. You have come to my daughter’s city, and you’ve brought corruption and wickedness. That has earned my enmity. Then you asked where I sleep. That means also where my wife sleeps.” The smoke tightened around them, making it hard for them to breathe. “That means you’ve chosen me, me  personally, as your enemy. I am not known for leaving my enemies alive, and those left alive take no joy in their lives. You are being offered an opportunity, one I almost never give, to leave you to the law to deal with. The law is fair and merciful. I am not. If you step from this prison alive, without giving a full accounting of your activities, you will spend weeks in my personal care, without concerns about physical marks upon your person.” They each felt a blinding pain in their heads, and when it cleared they found themselves sitting on the bench again. Each could taste the slight copper of blood in the back of their mouths.

“Gentlemen,” he said quietly, and they heard scratching and saw that the pens were writing as he spoke, with no hand to guide them. “There are five teams, your two are accounted for, so we will concentrate upon the three that haven’t been spoken of in great detail.” He listed the names of the seven known operatives, and that two of the three additional leaders were twins. “Now, you will give me every name that you know of the street operatives, of the three remaining leaders, and the men above them, and the man above those two. You will name them, describe them, tell me where they live, where they work, where they may go to ground.”

Thomas paused, carefully sifting the faces of those they knew from their minds, they appeared on paper in another room down the corridor. They were talking, thought they didn’t know it. He smiled as he sifted names and places and details from them. They were wary and spoke in generalities and vague phrases until copies of the pages he’d filled in the other room were brought in and laid out. They paled, the information frightened them. “That’s right,” he replied to the question that they hadn’t asked. “You two are the only ones that could have told me all of this, and there it is, all in your own words. Described down to the last mole and scar. You’ve sold them out. If I handed you each a purse and put you out the doors of this place, how long would you last? And how long would they take to finish you?”

They were arrayed in full armor, odd for constables, rolling through the city in the back of wagons, ready to carry out raids throughout the city. Reports came in from the scouts, verifying that their two targets were where they were supposed to be. They burst from the wagons, surrounding the house as other cast spells, nullifying magical attempts to flee. Battering rams removed doors and guards were cut down, bludgeoned rather than cut. The two men and anyone in the house with them were carted off, as others came in and thoroughly turned the houses upside down.

Gerent Khand and Darek Cambrose, a voice roused them from the stupor that unexpectedly seemed to claim both men. A tallish man, dressed in dark clothing caught their eye and both paled. “Oh good,” he smiled. “You know me. That simplifies things,” He puffed on his cigar and held up a sketch of a man. “Parsival Lecter,” he nodded. “I wonder if he’ll be surprised how quickly you two gave him to us?”

“I gave you nothing!” Cambrose snarled.

“Nor I,” asserted Kane.”

“Odd,” he pointed to two stacks of papers. “Your full interrogation transcripts are right here, as are your confessions, written in your own hand.  You two have done yourselves for treason, in your own words and handwriting. You are the middle layer between Parsival Lecter and Teller Brand, Korek Khand, Tarant Krall, Darant Krall, And Tragg Jasker. You’ve painted Lecter as a nasty piece of work, and you’ve implicated him in the sale of information to slavers still operating in the Frontier. You’ve made him the most hunted man in the Realm. I don’t think that you’ll ever feel safe again, even in prison, as long as he lives. I don’t envy you your lives, just now. Think about that, as you rot in your cells.”

The men were struck dumb as they were dragged from the room, back to their cells.

“Are you sure that taking the middle layer first was wise?” Creighton asked. “That leaves thirty men and their leaders in the city, still free.”

“We had to take the middle layer first,” Thomas shook his head. “They knew who they answered to, the lower ones don’t. He will have a nasty time using his own organization, because the ones that carry out his orders are gone. The lower ranks know that and they’re headed to ground, with every constable and soldier knowing their faces, and broadsheets with their faces are going up all over the city.”

“We need to get Lecter,” Creighton stated.

“We do,” Thomas agreed. “He reminds me a bit of the fixer. Charm and blackmail. I took the image of him from the minds of those two cretins, but I don’t think it’s his real face. I also doubt that he uses that name in everyday life. He’s going to be a purely frustrating man to find. But, if we watch for the networks that he’ll have to rebuild, then we’ll have a chance at him.”

“The rest will scatter to the winds,” Creighton predicted.

“Then you’ll have fun training the investigators in how to find men that don’t want to be found,” Thomas replied.

“And why do you think I’ll have any luck finding them?”

“Because you don’t like them,” Thomas replied.

“That’s true, I don’t, do I?” Creighton agreed.

“And, they are keeping you here and busy, which means Camear is alone and bored in Hesterbur.”

“Oh bugger,” Creighton groaned.

“I tell you what, why don’t I put you two up somewhere very safe, and you can work and she’ll be close by, and very well protected.”

“Here? With all of this going on?”

“Certainly,” Thomas grinned. “I’m sure Tamalyn would love having you two as houseguests. Meanwhile, you have men to hunt and men to train.”

“How soon will she be here?”

“Supper tonight too soon?”

A note appeared in Tamalyn's hand, she recognized her father's handwriting. "Expect two house guests tonight."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2017, 11:58:07 AM »
Tamalyn shook her head and gave a laugh at Amyrillis' response. What was so bad about buying toys, she wondered. Tamalyn considered the number of people who gave her tgat response lately and briefly wondered if she was too demanding. But, things needed to be done and she had hired people to do those things, so she shrugged the thought away.

When her father's note arrived she gave a little sigh, if course he would send guests while her house was full of decorators. She sent the note to Brock with a request that the decorators focus on a guest suite to minimize any disruption for her guests.

Tamalyn then went to see the quarter master. "I have a couple of questions" she shrugged. "The first is, do you have enough people to organize the personal gear? We have additional clothing that will need to be passed out by size, as well" she added. "I have asked the wives club to assist in the distribution, but it would be helpful to have it sorted to reduce the time spent in lines."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2017, 12:05:29 PM »
"I can draw on as many soldiers as we need," Delfine Vale replied. "We have everything ready to move down as is, but if you'd like to sort it more before we do, we can do that quite easily. I have 5,000 quartermasters that I can start now and we can supplement with soldiers from the second corps as well. But we need to start wuickly, I'm told they arrive at lunch tomorrow."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2017, 12:17:30 PM »
"We di not need to resort if you have already done so. But, I will have a few things to add. I have sent someone to buy toys, and would like to add a small toy to each child's allotment. I will ensure that those arrive before tomorrow" she added. "Have you sorted the clothing by size?" She asked her, "if not, we will need to do that."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2017, 12:21:17 PM »
"We have things pretty rough sorted," she shrugged. "Clothes came in bales by sizes, colors are mixed. I think that will suffice, but ladies not in scary uniforms might help issuing it out as they pass through the lines. They'll be a bit used to uniforms, but women in simple colorful attire may help relax them."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2017, 12:32:40 PM »
"That is exactly why I asked the wives to attend this task. It will also make the children more comfortable and help them feel welcomed. I just wanted to make sure that you had things in hand before I went to vist Lady Corrandon. She has always been the primary driving force behind the wives club and she is my next stop. Thank you for your time, I will take care of bringing the women. We will see you tomorrow."

Tamalyn then made her way to see Lady Corrandon. "Good morning" she looked at the sky, "it is still morning, isn't it? She shrugged,. May I come in?" She entered, then began, "I have come to discuss the passing out of clothing with you. I have been informed that a large group of refugees will be arriving tomorrow.  I know that I sent you a letter asking for your help in passing out the provisions and clothing, and I was just making sure that you had managed to assemble enough volunteers."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2017, 12:42:47 PM »
"So far I have almost five hundred army wives that will meet at the large mess at dawn to eat and then we're being sent in ways nobody wants to talk about," she grinned. "I believe that Leetha is planning to look things over with an eye to staying and working with the children."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2017, 02:50:31 PM »
Tamalyn nodded, "that would be a good choice for her. She will be able to live securely and use her education" she nodded approvingly. "Thank you for arranging help. It will greatly ease the nervous and worried" she added. "I was going to offer yo bring you ladies to the camps, but you even planned for that " she smiled. "One thing though, I will be adding a toy for each child, they will be here soon. My personal secretary is out acquiring them now. Soon, probably not tomorrow, we will have many toys and games available for all the children in the province. Would you be willing to distribute them throughout the province?"

Not Yet Rated!

Online Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2017, 03:00:25 PM »
"We can," she nodded. "We'll see what is left after we take care of the immediate need."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2017, 03:13:32 PM »
"Thank you again. I have a couple of questions for you. The first question is how are you all organized? What I mean is when most organizations are formed there is a corre group that sets the standards for smaller groups. For instance, Tamber has the majority of the high ranking wives,  but each base has their own ranking system, and their own group. Is that how you work, or is there some other system you are using?"

Not Yet Rated!

Online Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2017, 03:19:38 PM »
"Generally itm falls to the wife of the highest-ranking soldier at the post to organize the rest of us, for all sorts of things, hail and farewells, helping when someone is ill, organizing dances and parties, all sorts of things."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2017, 03:39:47 PM »
Tamalyn nodded and considered, "i see" she said thoughtfully, "some of that wouldn't change" she admitted. "The militia will always need their wives to help with those things. But, by expanding to see to the needs of all. You would need to form a separate group that has members voted into office. It could include the Duchesses, Baronetts and so forth; taking the strain off the wives. This group could set up community dances, charitable acts and organize community events for all. Initially, I realize that the women who have the most experience with this are the officers wives, but it wouldn't be long before they could slowly pull away, if they chose. That is what I was trying to say the other day, and I wanted to be sure I was understood." She paused to see how she would respond.

Not Yet Rated!

Online Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2017, 03:50:43 PM »
"That's something for the city," she shrugged. "Military wives have had their system for as long as anyone knows of, it's something for us to fall back on when the men are off fighting."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2017, 04:10:38 PM »
"I would agree except for a few points. The military wives live in this community, are part of this city, residents of the province and have the experience to begin this process. My mother is willing to join, I have also spoken with Vella Trulove who is the provincial bard and I have others who I could recommend. What none, save my mother, has is any experience in organizing this. You not only have that,  you also have the advantage of being some of the longest residents in the entire province. You have seen the city grow and develop, you have seen every new comer, every merchant and every refugee. Quite frankly, this is your city, even more than mine. I may have built this city, but you live it" she added.

Not Yet Rated!

Online Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2017, 04:20:09 PM »
"I'm not disagreeing with you, just explaining why we're Lready organized," she shrugged. "The townsfolk anywhere rarely organize themselves, except in small societies, and mostly as part of the social pecking orded."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2017, 04:45:11 PM »
"That is my mother's concern" Tamalyn nodded, "she has spent numerous years in the ladies auxiliary in Caste. Those groups can do a lot of good, if they have a good foundation. Your wives group is a great foundation, and one I would like to see grow. But, it cannot be just the militia wives" she shook her head. "It needs to be bigger, more nclusive and stretch throughout the province. All I am asking right now is to have your wives meet with my mother, in a week or so, and a few other ladies and try to form  the foundation of a more inclusive group that would serve the needs of the residents." She stopped talking for a moment, then, "I know that I am often pushy and demanding and I am sure that I drive people craxy" she smiled slightly, "but I am always looking to improve the province, the lives of the people and the safety of those who live here. In that, I will always be relentless" she admitted without an apologetic inflection.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 06:33:14 PM by Milady Kim »

Not Yet Rated!

Online Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2017, 08:20:09 PM »
"If you can find women willing to form an organization, I see no reason why army wives wouldn't join," she shrugged. "I am simply saying that, to date, there hasn't been any interest in forming such a group. Then again, most people are very busy building lives."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Prince/Princess
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2017, 08:49:21 PM »
"We all are" Tamalyn agreed with a nod. "I have guests arriving soon, not sure who" she shrugged, "I look forward to seeing you and the other wives tomorrow. Thank you for all of your help" she added.

Tamalyn had been busy running all over town that she returned home around tea time. "Brock" she said entering the dining room. Instead of Brock, she found decorators. "Oh, excuse me" she said retreating quickly. She peeked into her office, but in the end she went to the library,  which was blissfully empty of decorators. She pulled the bell rope and sat in a chair waiting for Brock or a maid to arrive.

Untitled Document

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. FARPWG - The Guild may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy (Magic site) (D&D site). For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING®, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS®, D&D®, PLAYER'S HANDBOOK 2®, and DUNGEON MASTER'S GUIDE® are trademark[s] of Wizards of the Coast and D&D® core rules, game mechanics, characters and their distinctive likenesses are the property of the Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com)

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company unless specified. In order to review products Guild Members may reference trademarks and other intellectual property of these companies without intent to violate trademarks or copyrights.

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild provides forum boards, server space and bandwidth, without compensation, to support Idaho gaming and fandom.

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool. process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated are. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. You may distribute this article freely but you may not make a profit from it. Terms are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle. No substitutions allowed. For a limited time only. This article is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Caveat emptor. Article is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full responsibility. An equal opportunity article. No shoes, no shirt, no articles. quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Parental advisory - explicit lyrics. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. Limit one-per-family please. No money down. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Instructions are included. Action figures sold separately. No preservatives added. Slippery when wet. Safety goggles may be required during use. Sealed for your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken. Call before you dig. Not liable for damages arising from use or misuse. For external use only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading. Read only with proper ventilation. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. Keep away from open flames. Avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place near a flammable or magnetic source. Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health. The best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a condom. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Offer valid only at participating sites. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. must be 18 to read. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.). Other restrictions may apply. This supersedes all previous notices.

Opinions in articles, posts and podcasts do not necessarily represent the views of The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild.

FARPWG The Guild © 2004-2017 Tim Boothby - All Rights are retained by those posting art, lyrics, messages and articles.

* About Me!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Here?

• Dot Guests: 24
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Most Recent

Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[Today at 10:51:39 AM]

Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[Yesterday at 11:25:19 PM]

[October 20, 2017, 09:59:43 PM]

[October 20, 2017, 09:44:19 PM]

[October 20, 2017, 08:49:54 PM]

[October 20, 2017, 04:20:36 PM]

[October 20, 2017, 03:54:57 PM]

[October 20, 2017, 03:39:21 PM]

[October 20, 2017, 10:55:14 AM]

[October 20, 2017, 09:15:06 AM]

[October 20, 2017, 09:03:47 AM]

[October 20, 2017, 01:16:23 AM]

[October 19, 2017, 04:53:37 PM]

[October 19, 2017, 03:12:49 PM]

[October 19, 2017, 12:18:24 PM]

Affiliated Sites

Red Zone Fandom Red Zone Fan Photography Scribe of the Realm Science Fox Serious Lesbian

Red Zone Galleries

Boise Area Conventions

Us Being Social

Guild on Facebook Red Zone Facebook Red Zone Twitter Red Zone Youtube