collapse

Author Topic: The Tamber Saga  (Read 4228 times)

Description: The Story of Tamalyn Traveler Continues

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Grand Duke/Grand Duchess
  • Face for radio, voice for print!
  • Awards Has made 9,000+ posts Has made 8,000+ posts Has made 7,000+ posts Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
Re: The Tamber Saga
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2017, 10:03:49 PM »
"They've been looking for some time," he nodded. "They won't have much luck, and before long they'll be worried about where they sleep," he grinned, but it was obvious that he wasn't going to explain this comment.

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
  • Awards Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2017, 10:25:28 PM »
Tamalyn didn't attempt to ask him to explain, she didn't want to know. Nor did she need to know. "My first thought when I read this was that you sleep wherever you want" she laughed and took back her dispatch. "But, my second thought was to make sure that mother was safe where she slept. I figured you knew they were looking for you, I just wanted to make sure you were aware they are looking for you here too." She shrugged, "we suspected that the criminal element was imported, but this confirms it." She took a deep breath, "I believe that I will return home. I love you Papa" she said kissing his cheek.

She returned home and took a candy from her dish. It had been a long day, and she had done a lot of running around. She was hungry, for food and energy. She located Brock, "is dinner ready? I am quite hungry" she added.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Awards Has made 9,000+ posts Has made 8,000+ posts Has made 7,000+ posts Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2017, 10:28:54 PM »
"I anticipated that, so I had chef prepare smothered ox," he replied with a small smile. Smothered Ox took a full day to prepare. It was a dwarven dish of layered beef, spices and vegetables.

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
  • Awards Has made 6,000+ posts Has made 5,000+ posts Has made 4,000+ posts Has made 3,000+ posts Has made 2,000+ posts Has made 1,000+ posts Has made 500+ posts Significant assistance in troubleshooting problems A Founding Member of the Guild A Board Game Master
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2017, 10:36:13 PM »
"The spicy version or the tamed down version for outsiders?" She asked matching his smile.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2017, 11:28:41 PM »
"It depends upon which end they serve from," he replied.

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2017, 11:44:17 PM »
"Aren't you a sneaky one" she said still smiling, "I will have the middle" she said after thinking about it.  "A little hot and a little mild. Do we have any fresh milk? I like milk with smothered ox, it offsets the spices quite nicely."

Tamalyn ate another candy as she waited for her dinner. After she ate she relaxed in her office with her reference books. There was still so much for her to learn, though she was making incredible headway. Of course, everyday seemed to bring another need to the forefront.

As she read she had a thought and rang for Brock, "has anyone from the courtesan guild come by to discuss decorating with you yet?"She asked when he arrived.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2017, 11:48:27 PM »
"There are a full dozen," he replied. "They arrived this morning and I've taken the liberty of housing them on the grounds, but not in the main house. Tomorrow they should be running about and driving us all relatively insane with their efforts." He grinned at that. "Lord Oldwine meant to dine with you tonight, but something arose that called him to Hesterbur, meetings with the King and the Command Battle Staff, I believe. He's also to speak with Baroness Bragg. He and Color Sergeant Breecher send their regrets, but it came up suddenly."

She woke the next morning to find a message waiting for her.

"Your Highness,
    At the risk of sounding vainglorious, I would say that my scrounging efforts have borne fruit. I have dispatched the items listed below to various warehouses in and around Tamber, to be near where they are needed. A great deal of the goods and people listed are to establish the Port Tamber shipyards and bring ship repair and manufacture to our own forces. There will be a great number of family members as well, but the majority of the shipwrights and craftsmen are unmarried.
    Also included are the goods needed to clothe and feed the refugees. Much of it comes sorted by sizes, but the personal kit and clothing are bulk items that will need to be sorted. Clothes may need to be sized to fit, but there is a large selection of sizes. We may need to set up an issue line to fit them out. Something for your ladies group, perhaps?
    I have also arranged things like 1,000 full farmsteads and kitchen/bakeries that we can issue out to those deserving, which will give them a good start without being a burden upon the duchies.
    I attach a list and will discuss it with you upon my return, the Quartermaster, General Delfine Vale, is fully briefed and has returned to Tamber City and will be able to answer any questions that you may have. Probably many. His Majesty has also authorized a payment of 500 sovereigns to each freed. Half for each child is to be banked until their majority, the rest will be for their upkeep. It is stipulated that they much be taugth how to care for their money.
    Discussions with the Royal Navy have borne fruit as well. In addition to the shipwrights and others detailed below, I have secured replacements for lost sailors and marines, several naval instructors for the academy, and additional midshipmen, sailors, and marines to man the new keels, which I have also procured.  It is also now plainly understood that the Marshall of the Frontier is firmly in command of the Frontier River Fleet. Yes, you read that correctly, it is now designated a fleet. I believe that you and your mother would find great pleasure in informing Fleet Admiral Taraborne of his latest Promotion. He will understand the anguish that this causes in many naval quarters.
    Respectfully and all of the normal closing sentiments,
Oldwine

Postscript: Breecher sends his regards and an inappropriate thought or two as well. "

There was also a long list of goods already arranged, and that he'd additionally arranged in a long series of overnight meetings, that apparently still continued.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 07:27:23 AM by Lord Palatine »

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2017, 11:46:45 AM »
Tamalyn was briefly concerned by the letter, especially with the firmal tone and the mention of things placed in warehouses by tge navy port. She looked at the signature and relaxed. She began again from the top and read it more slowly. She sat back against her pillows and considered any questions she might have for tge quarter master. None, she realized.

Tamalyn dressed and went down to breakfsst, bringing the list of procured items with her. She read through it a few times and wondered where he found some of the things he had sent. Perhaps the most odd was the five tea and candy shops.

She wrote a letter to the ladies she had met tge day before explaining Oldwine's scrounging efforts and gis suggestion that they pass out tge procured clothing and packs. She sent them off. Tamalyn knew that she herself couldn't be part of that line, she had tried numerous times in the past to speak with refugees and her presence distressed them.

She sent her mother a note telling her that Taraborne was now a flert commander and Oldwine was letting the two of them inform him of his promotion.

Once she had completed her morning reports and missives she located Brock. "I will eat lunch in my office today to give the decorators space to work. Try to keep the colors warm, but light. I do not care for dark rooms. Nor do I like cool colors, even if they are brighter. My office should be gender neutral, I do not want to make men uncomfortable when they have to visit me.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2017, 11:53:08 AM »
"I will see to that," he agreed. "Marshall Serpental asks if he might have a few moments of your time, as soon as practicable, I believe he has news, and he appears to dislike dispatches."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2017, 12:03:22 PM »
"Oh good, something productive to do" she nodded, "I will go see him straight away." As she left the house she noticed a group of people entering in through a side door. She smiled at tge thought that she missed the decorators, tgen hurried off to see Serpental. "Good morning" she greeted him, "what can I do for you this morning?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2017, 12:19:03 PM »
"The count of freed captives, is now 12,151," Jamen shook his head and chuckled in disbelief. "Taraborne and Kilmaren have sent their cavalry screens out wider and they have flushed out more camps, Taraborn is bringing in 12,876 and Kilmaren 11,255. Almost 4 in 10 women, 3 in 10 girls, 2 in 10 boys and almost 1 in 10 men. Fortunately the camps are going to be large enough, but it raises a new problem. Of 13,041 children, 6,245 are orphans. We're going to need to hope that they can all be adopted, but we should plan for good, caring orphanages, like Talmaran, for those that may not be adopted. The second part is less pressing, and is already largely done. I'm told you know that the River Squadron is now classified as a fleet, and Fleet Admiral Taraborne will have command. There are three squadrons, the first squadron has battle groups in the East and middle eastern frontier, the third squadron has the middle western and western battle groups, and the second has a battle group for the center and it's second battlegroup has the shipyards and marine reserves and training, and the headquarters. Lara Fowler has been proposed as admiral commanding the second battlegroup. This will give her ample time to recover her health. Oldwine has found a wealth of shipwrights for the yards, and has pried loose almost 400 river keels and crews to open even more rivers and streams to us." He chuckled. "Taraborne is working himself to a frazzle as an admiral, he'll be worse as a fleet admiral, he's already dropping dispatches on his staff, and they are dreading to meet him in person."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2017, 01:17:52 PM »
Tamalyn relaxed slightly after he began discussing actual militia concerns. "I have known for sometime that we would require our own orphanage. I attempted to begin one shortly after we arrived, but Talmaran came in and took the rescued children, and everyone was adamant that Talmaran would continue to do so. So, I let it go and didn't push the issue. I always knew that I would regret that decision" she smiled and shrugged. "As for Taraborne, he is riding high on endorphins from his successful campaign and he is injured meaning he has little to do but think, plan and send dispatches. I would say that will lesson, but judging by the number of reports received from him compared to those received by the second raiding party" she shook her head, "I believe that he enjoys sending reports and dispatches."

She paused and considered her next statement. "I am going to admit something to you. I thought you wanted to see me to express your displeasure about me inviting your wife to tea yesterday. I know that you value your privacy, and I did consider your feelings. But, had I not invited her it would have been insulting to her and the other wives.  Should I have left off her invitation it would have implied that I thought less of her, or thought her above the other wives. Either would create dissension among the wives, and my purpose is to increase unity with in the province."

"Now, let us discuss the orphange" she said returning to business, "Talmaran has set the standards for orphanges. And they are very high" she acknowledged, "how do you think we can exceed their standards?"
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 02:13:53 PM by Milady Kim »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2017, 04:10:11 PM »
"If my wife didn't want tea," he shrugged, "She wouldn't drink it." He thought a moment. "Talmaran is Talmaran because it has always found the very best staff. No building, no curriculum, nothing, will work unless you find the right people."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2017, 04:28:31 PM »
"Everything is about having the right people" she nodded, "it has been the driving for everything while building the province. I will discuss it with my parents and Marshal Corrandon, this is more along his lines than yours" she added "did you have any other concerns you would like to share with me?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2017, 04:39:56 PM »
"No," he replied. "I think that is enough for one day."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2017, 05:08:28 PM »
Tamalyn eyed him, "I suppose it is" she said after a pause. "I appreciate your giving me the full breakdown of the refugees. Those numbers are quite sobering. I will work on building the fundamentals of the orphanage. Please let me know if you ever have concerns or things you wish to discuss."

Tamalyn left his office and went to see Corrandon. "Good morning. I am here to discuss the orphanage we need to create" she said sitting across from him.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2017, 05:17:36 PM »
He looked a bit puzzled by that. "I wasn't aware that I was an expert on orphanages," he grinned. "Serpental grew up at Talmaran, so I suppose he knows something about them; but, I suppose that he's busy."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2017, 05:30:41 PM »
"He did" she nodded, "this falls more into your purview than his though. You are the one who would know the best people to staff an orphanage, and you will be the one who would be educating those who choose a greater education. We have just over six thousand unaccompanied minors arriving in a week or so. That is more than we can send to Talmaran" she smiled, "and you were also trained at Talmaran." She continued, "we need people, people trained to work with orphans. Inffants to fiftern, the largest group being the 10 to 15 age group. The building I can handle, but the people needed" she shrugged "I need help finding."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2017, 05:34:35 PM »
He leaned back in his chair, looking thoughtful. "Teachers would be important, but even more so are those that directly care for them. The nannies or whatever you'd call them. The ones that wake them up and feed them and dress them and wash dirty faces and kiss skinned knees. I suppose that means finding a few hundred nurturing people."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2017, 05:46:31 PM »
"Exactly, the Palatine Charities have brought additional teachers, or so I have been told" she added, "but we need the nurturers and nannies. We also need a very trusted, preferably a Palatine, to be the director. Someone who would be able to arrange suitable adoptions, and someone for the children to know cares about them." She considered her mother's past, "many orphans are angry, unhappy children. They need someone who will love them despite their tiny attitudes."

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2017, 07:40:38 PM »
"Una Telbrantil-Meldresse," Corrandon nodded. "Palatine, adopted by by Marshall Whitney Telbrantil-Meldresse at 12 or so. She did a bit in the Army, she works with the Palatine Charities now, mainly nudging donations out of people."

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2017, 07:52:34 PM »
"Now see" she smiled, "you are the perfect person to help with finding the necessary staff. I will send her a letter inviting her to see me. Perhaps for dinner tonight" she added thoughtfully. "Would you care to attend?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2017, 08:14:35 PM »
"If you like," he replied. "If she can make it on short notice, I imagine she's quite busy organizing relief efforts for those coming here. Perhaps convince her to come out and talk to her after she's seen the faces. Sometimes strategy is better than speed," he winked.

Not Yet Rated!

Online Milady Kim

• LP's Adult Supervision
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
  • Saying it with Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2017, 08:49:46 PM »
"I considered that, but in order to move slowly we need to hire the rest of the staff before we speak with her. When I considered that, I thought she might like to have some say and would probably have suggestions on suitsble candidates. We can only keep six thousand children in the encampment for so long. And even there we will need to have people to oversee the children. Then, we have to consider that she might not come herself, or would be called away for something else before we get to talk with her. If she really is the best person for the job, we don't really have time to wait. We have a week to get ready, give or take a few days." Tamalyn shrugged, " I am willing to risk waiting if we can hire the majority of the care givers before the ships make camp, do you think we can do that?"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lord Palatine

• Ye Olde Man
  • Guildmaster/Mistress
    • Scribe of the Realm
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2017, 03:03:58 AM »
"The first ship lands tomorrow," he replied. "You could have started looking when they loaded the ships to sail south and sill not have found the right people when the last ship lands its passengers. We're going to have to rely upon the charities for a start to look after them. I will make sure that Una is here, and I'll work on her while she is here, because even if she doesn't want to stay, she knows everyone that we'll need to know to set this up. In the meanwhile, I will have a few people I know come at once to sit down with Stonecutter to plan out a proper facility. I think it needs to be a place with a lot of acreage, but is safe, with a very good school that not only teaches from books, but offers trades, and even growing plants and farming. I know pieces to move, but I don't know how to play the game, so I'll arrange the pieces and call in the master, or mistress in this case. Governess of the Tamber Children's Academy, sound good?"

Untitled Document

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. FARPWG - The Guild may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy (Magic site) (D&D site). For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING®, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS®, D&D®, PLAYER'S HANDBOOK 2®, and DUNGEON MASTER'S GUIDE® are trademark[s] of Wizards of the Coast and D&D® core rules, game mechanics, characters and their distinctive likenesses are the property of the Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com)

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company unless specified. In order to review products Guild Members may reference trademarks and other intellectual property of these companies without intent to violate trademarks or copyrights.

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild provides forum boards, server space and bandwidth, without compensation, to support Idaho gaming and fandom.

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool. process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated are. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. You may distribute this article freely but you may not make a profit from it. Terms are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle. No substitutions allowed. For a limited time only. This article is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Caveat emptor. Article is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full responsibility. An equal opportunity article. No shoes, no shirt, no articles. quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Parental advisory - explicit lyrics. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. Limit one-per-family please. No money down. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Instructions are included. Action figures sold separately. No preservatives added. Slippery when wet. Safety goggles may be required during use. Sealed for your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken. Call before you dig. Not liable for damages arising from use or misuse. For external use only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading. Read only with proper ventilation. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. Keep away from open flames. Avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place near a flammable or magnetic source. Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health. The best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a condom. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Offer valid only at participating sites. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. must be 18 to read. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.). Other restrictions may apply. This supersedes all previous notices.

Opinions in articles, posts and podcasts do not necessarily represent the views of The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild.

FARPWG The Guild © 2004-2017 Tim Boothby - All Rights are retained by those posting art, lyrics, messages and articles.

* About Me!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Here?

• Dot Guests: 44
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Most Recent

Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[Today at 06:07:46 PM]

Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[Today at 05:56:27 PM]

[Today at 03:15:47 PM]

[Today at 02:46:47 PM]

[Today at 01:43:36 AM]

[Today at 01:15:02 AM]

[Today at 01:11:45 AM]

[Today at 12:58:24 AM]

[Today at 12:56:35 AM]

[Today at 12:32:53 AM]

[Today at 12:27:43 AM]

[Yesterday at 11:49:17 PM]

[Yesterday at 11:42:29 PM]

[Yesterday at 11:23:17 PM]

[Yesterday at 11:21:33 PM]

Affiliated Sites

Red Zone Fandom Red Zone Fan Photography Scribe of the Realm Science Fox Serious Lesbian

Red Zone Galleries

Boise Area Conventions

Us Being Social

Guild on Facebook Red Zone Facebook Red Zone Twitter Red Zone Youtube