collapse

Author Topic: Paradise Bavaria  (Read 2319 times)

Description:

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
  • Awards Has made 500+ posts
    • Awards
Paradise Bavaria
« on: November 18, 2011, 08:15:02 PM »
Episode 1
The Governess's Office

Oberstleutnant
Dietrich Schneider II von Bayern

It had been four years since Dietrich Schneider had been on this island, but the moment he set foot off the boat he suddenly felt like he was home.  The wooden pier beneath his feet was still as rocky and unstable as it had been when he left, yet that was the end of the similarities.  As soon as he stepped on to dry land, the difference really hit him.  Adalinda had worked wonders.  She had completely transformed this exotic jungle in to an industrial haven, with infrastructure that was almost second-to-none in this part of the world.  The roads, the buildings, everything had been built from the ground up.  It was truely marvellous to look at, and he almost found himself lost in amazement.

Dietrich
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 10:49:42 AM by Stan' »

Offline Peebs'

• knight Banner
  • Awards Has made 500+ posts A Board Game Master
    • Awards
Re: Paradise Bavaria
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 01:44:41 PM »

Adalinda had worked hard since the day Dietrich had left the island. She had been holding onto plans of construction and 'creation' as she called it long before he'd even stated she was being placed in charge. It had been what she'd expected for so long, and when the moment finally came she didn't see any point in wasting time. It was all put into action the moment he'd got on his boat and set sail. The orders were sent out and work started. Adalinda had invisioned it all for so long, the way it was going to look once it was all finished and how beautiful -her- island was going to appear. It made her excited, but Adalinda knew that four years was not very long to turn her vision into a reality.

Adalinda had it all planned out though. She enlisted the help of Mariah Wallace and the men that she traveled with picking up poor women all over the world and selling them as sex-slaves. She also purchased every single woman on board the submarine that Mariah captained with the island's money, her plan was to use those women as a means of getting the men she was enlisting (both Scottish, and German) to put everything they had into building the vision she had dreamed up so long ago. Adalinda Knapp new that nobody thought her possibly able to do anything right, that when Dietrich came back it was just going to be an absolute chaotic mess, but she was set on proving everyone who doubted her wrong. Adalinda refused to allow those who doubted her the satisfaction of being right, she wasn't an ordinary woman who needed a man to guide her through life, she needed them to build and construct and create. And they did.

Within the amount of time she had given them beauty formed. The exotic island that they had called home turned into a land of industry and growth. Roads were built and buildings emerged from the ground, even with the long wait that always came for their supplies Adalinda had managed to bring it all together. She called it Siegesg

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 06:10:25 PM »
He could hear her before he saw her, the distinct sound of her high heels pounding against the hard flooring of the corridor, it was a sound that Dietrich Schneider would never forget.  You could say that there were many things unique about Adalinda Knapp.  The way she thought, the way she spoke, but definitely if there was an obvious thing to point out -- it was the way she dressed.  Those shoes which looked to be impossible to walk in, the way they caused her to walk on her tip-toes like a ballerina all day.  The way her legs were elongated, and made her look almost a foot taller than the small woman actually was.

Dietrich wasn't in the mood for pleasantries, and he remained seated as she walked around the table and sat across from him.  She had a feminine swagger that boasted dominance, that this woman refused to be told what to do or given orders.  Dietrich had left her in charge, that part was true, but she had deliberatly kept the old men back home out of the loop about her little projects over here.  That didn't make them too happy, regardless if she was giving them good results (for now).

"You've done well, Adalinda.  Much better than I thought you would."  He said, looking out the window towards a rather intriguing view of an ambitious construction project she had been working on for the past two months.  An area to the west of the island, which would filter the natural resources of the island in to a product which would bring back remarkable returns in profit.  "You don't have to flatter me.  You know why I'm here."  Dietrich spoke, picking up his briefcase and opening it up -- picking out a document signed by an important member of the Bavarian council.  He placed it on the desk and slid it across the tabletop towards Adalinda, although he didn't give her a chance to read it before he began telling her exactly what it was about.

"They want to know why you've been so secretive over here, Adalinda.  Why the radio is always turned off, why the last two messengers they sent over never made it back to Bayern."  He linked his fingers together and put them behind his head, resting back in the chair to let her read it thoroughly.  It was obvious why they weren't happy with her employment.  She was a woman.  And these old men still harboured that centuries-old grudge that a woman shouldn't be allowed to have any sort of power.

"I've to assess your progress, report back exactly what you are doing."  Dietrich sighed,  "They want you to walk away, Ada."

Offline Peebs'

• knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 11:42:05 PM »

Placing a finger on top of the document Adalinda slid it closer to her as Dietrich spoke about it, it wasn't of much importance to her, she already had a good guess on what exactly it was about and with Dietrich voicing wat was written down-- it only confirmed it. She'd kept the radio off for most of the time that Dietrich had been gone because she knew that each second would be filled with orders from the men back in Germany telling her what to do, what she couldn't do and how to rule what she had taken as hers. The messengers that had been sent were still on the island, she had put them to work and discarded the boats that they had come over on. Everything that they thought would stop Adalinda from continuing on she had stopped, and this little visit of Dietrich's was going to be no different. She knew he wasn't staying, and the document confirmed that at the end.

Adalinda smiled big and scooted forward in her seat, resting both her hands on top of the signed paper on her desk. "I'm afraid I can't do that Dietrich, you know that as well as I do. I have come too far in my plans now to walk away from it all-- to hand it over to someone else. Someone... less qualified to continue on. I'm not quite sure if you've noticed but I have claimed this island as my own-- I am recognised as it's ruler, as it's Governess. You won't find anyone on this island who doesn't answer to me, or who will answer to you. Much has changed in four years Dietrich, and I'm only getting started."

Pushing the document back towards Dietrich she turned to look out the open window at the world she had created. What she had managed in those four years was the size of a city, she had plans to make it bigger and better. There was still untouched land farther out of the city walls that needed fixing and it was next on her list of things to do. "I suggest you hurry along and tell them what I've done, the paradise I've created within four years and ask them if they've ever managed to bring such a dream into reality in such a short amount of time. I have plantations, I have warehouses. It's only business Dietrich, I'm sure you understand."

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 12:18:36 PM »
Dietrich wasn't sure she understood the seriousness of the situation, that they weren't giving her a choice on whether she wanted to remain in charge of the island colony, or to leave and never return.  The old men were insistant that Dietrich did not take no for an answer, and that if she refused -- which Dietrich expected her to -- then he was to send a radio message to the aircraft carrier SMS Wurzburg and tell them to send in the paratroopers.  Dietrich was sure that Adalinda did not have the defences to stop soldiers from dropping from the sky and taking over her land forcefully.  None of the people on this island were necessarily loyal to her, and they would hardly pick up a weapon and fight off German paratroopers.  In fact, they would probably welcome the attack.

Adalinda's rule of the colony was a controversial one which stemmed back to the first days of Dietrich Schneider's term as Governor.  The French-speaking population were unhappy that the Germans had waltzed in here and claimed the island to now be theirs, and there was some (albeit weak) resistance.  Their opinion began to change when they realised just how much Adalinda was actually doing, improving the infrastructure and bringing employment opportunities to the island.  Not to mention that she had discovered a source of metaphoric gold that could bring in more trade.  Much to their hatred of admitting it, life was far better under the rule of Prinzessin Adalinda Knapp von Bayern.

"You don't get it, do you Adalinda?"  Asked Dietrich, underestimating exactly what was going through her mind at this precise moment.  "They don't care what you've done here.  They don't care if you delivered a sack of a million deutschmarks to them, they want you to resign immediately."  Dietrich knew that it wasn't going to get through to her, that he was wasting his breath.  He had hoped that her would be the one to talk some sense in to her, but he had failed just like the other ones had.  Adalinda wasn't going to give up her island without a fight, and it appeared as though that was exactly what was going to happen.  Dietrich sighed, shaking his head as he left to head back towards the door from which he came.  His visit was brief and unsuccessful, much to his frustration.  He had spent so long on the boat, it had given him a chance to think about his reunion with Adalinda.  There was no warmth between their words like there used to be -- they were lucky to be on first name terms.

"I hope you realise you're making a big mistake, Fraulein Knapp."

Offline Peebs'

• knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 06:37:48 PM »
She knew they didn't care, and why would they? What would possibly make those old-fashioned men give Adalinda a pat on the back and say "Good job, we knew Dietrich was right in putting you in charge"? Nothing, so long as Adalinda didn't have a penis. Did that honestly bother her though? Not really, Adalinda didn't do it for them, to show them what she was capable of or to rub it in their faces that they hadn't been able to do what she'd done. No, she had done what she'd done for her own benefit, it was what she had wanted for so long-- to rule over her own land. She was a princess after all and so why not? It wasn't like she was ever going to have the chance to run Bayern, Adalinda would never even be put into consideration about the welfare of the country.

It didn't matter too much to her though, after she had moved to the island it was where her plans had begun to form. Before then she had never even really thought about ruling over a body of land-- yet this was just the opportunity that she needed it and when Dietrich had offered it to her, she took it without a second thought. There was no surprise when Dietrich told her that she was to step away from it all and act like it was nothing, she had expected it from the moment she said yes to taking over 'for while he was gone'. It hadn't stopped there though, she had completely changed the way things were run by Dietrich and had even gone as far as employ the French-natives who had been so bitter about the German's coming to the island. They did not agree with her on much, but so long as she paid them to do her work they didn't complain at all. It was a win-win for the time being and Adalinda was determined to see that she kept them allied with her until they were no longer needed.

Her plans didn't just stop at what she had done so far, she planned to make it bigger and better, but with Dietrich's refusal to understand it seemed he was going to pose as a threat to her plans and try to stop her. It wasn't allowed. And as Dietrich stood to leave Adalinda rose from her chair and walked around the desk towards him. "Did you honestly think that I would step back so easily? You of all people I thought would understand where I am coming from, after all we've been through together. I helped you Dietrich-- you could help me. We could rule over this place together."

Adalinda knew it was a long shot, offering Dietrich a position to work along side her, but she knew it was worth a shot to stop him from radioing Germany and telling them she wasn't budging. If he did that, well then other drastic measures would be needed to be taken. Opening the door she took a step back, her hand resting on the handle "think about it, we'd both get what we wanted and both would be happy."

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 06:55:04 PM »
Dietrich couldn't believe what he was hearing, that she was offering him a position in her government.  No.  It wasn't just 'any' position, she was actually offering him his old job back -- sharing with her, of course.  It was a tempting offer, one which he would have considered had he been given enough time to weight up the pros and cons.  But instead he sighed, dipping his head for a moment before returning his glance to the red-headed woman.  "Would have been nice."  He said to her, a quick dream flashing in front of his eyes.  One of him and Adalinda, discussing expansion and the future of the colony.  Building a society that rivalled even the great home country, turning this in to a place which Bavaria wished it could be.

He didn't want to waste any more time in her office.  Dietrich knew that the faster he got out of here and away from her, the less chance he had of changing his mind about the whole 'running the colony together' thing and running back to her saying 'oh, let's do it darling!'.  He'd said no, and Dietrich didn't like to backtrack on things.  Anyway, he had the horrible feeling that Adalinda knew what he was up to, that he wasn't exactly on 'her side' when it came to this.  The old Dietrich would have came to this island, told her about the plans then shared a glass of wine with her as they laughed about the old men's pathetic attempts at getting rid of her.  But he was a new man.  One that seemed to be following orders which would lead to the eventual downfall of Princess Adalinda.

"So tell me.  Where's the radio tower?"  He asked, placing his hands on his hips.  Unfortunately for Dietrich, he didn't know that the radio tower was a few miles north of their location and would require a lengthy walk through thick forestry where no road had yet been built.

Offline Peebs'

• knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 08:01:04 PM »
It had been worth a shot, Adalinda knew there was a 50/50 chances that Dietrich would actually agree to her purposal, and since he hadn't there only left one option left for her. To make sure he never got as far as letting the old-timers know what she's been doing around here, or leaving. It was an unfortunate situation for the both of them, but Adalinda Knapp knew she couldn't take chances with Dietrich acting the way he was, as of right now he was a liability to what she was doing and needed to be under control. Which was why when he asked where the radio station was she couldn't help but smile rather widely, it was just what she needed to put her back-up into motion.

"Unfortunately for you, it's quite a distance away and not easily reached from here. Putting an accessible road in for the radio tower was not a top priority since it's hardly been used, as you quite well know. Using a vehicle to get there is impossible. Of course you can use it to get half way there, but after that... you're looking at about a few miles walk through some thick, thick forestry to reach the tower and it's easy to get lost in there. You'd head north from here to get there, I'd understand if you didn't feel up to the long journey now-- I can have a room made up for you if you'd like so you can take a nice rest." Adalinda slightly closed the door and ran her tongue along her lower lip with the smile still playing on her lips.

sex was not something that she was a fan of but it had never stopped her from using it on him in the past. Either way though, Adalinda knew that with the long journey ahead of him she would have enough time to contact her sole-worker at the radio tower and inform him of his arriving guest and give him the instructions he would need to follow out in order to retain his position at the radio tower. Everyone that worked for Adalinda did so because she allowed it, but everyone was replaceable and even though she knew she would have a hard time finding a replacement for the Russian in the radio tower, she would do so if he didn't manage to do as she requested.

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 05:24:42 PM »
The news of the radio tower's whereabouts brought a sinking feeling to Dietrich, and he could feel his eyebrows slowly descending down his face at the thought of wading through thick bushes and dark forestry.  Why couldn't things be simple?  Of course Adalinda would build the damn thing in the middle of the deepest part of the jungle -- she had no intention of keeping contact with the outside world.  In Adalinda's head, this was the only part of the world that she cared about.  Even her native Bayern was unimportant to her -- not when she was in charge of her own island.  He didn't want to admit it but she had done a marvelous job of turning it in to what it was.  Yet this was Adalinda he was talking about, and she was capable of almost anything when she put her mind to it.  No one would dare mess around, or take things slow.  If she wanted something designed and built, then there was no other way of doing it except for 'as fast as humanly possible'.

"No, Adalinda."  Dietrich refused the offer of a room.  He didn't want to have to remain on this floating rock for one minute longer than he needed to, and even though the chance to sleep on a comfortable bed was tempting -- he wasn't going to concede defeat.  His mission was to radio in as soon as he got Adalinda's answer.  "I'll need a guide.  Someone to show me where to go."  He requested.  It was easy enough telling him how to get there, that it was 'a few miles north', but it wasn't just a straight road he was driving on.  This was a trek through the thick jungle that blanketed a large part of the island.  Only a native would be of any use.

Offline Peebs'

• knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 09:35:16 PM »
When Dietrich rejected her offer it didn't come as a surprise, it had been expected that he would want to just get to the tower and get things over and done with. With a slight nod of her head in understanding Adalinda walked back to her desk and lifted the reciever on the phone before punching in a number. The only words she spoke were "come here" before hanging up the phone again and smiling at Dietrich, her hands resting on top of her desk. "Laura will escort you to the radio tower, she's not exactly native to this land but she knows where everything is and would be the best one to take you on your little trip."

What Adalinda said was true, Laura Fassbinder was one of the best people that could take Dietrich to his destination, she was one of the many in fact-- but what Adalinda didn't tell Dietrich (nor did she see the need to) was that Laura Fassbinder was fiercely dedicated to Adalinda and her work. The young woman saw Adalinda as a sort of role model, she claimed herself to be her number one fan and would raise her voice against anyone who dared to say anything horrible about her icon. Ada wasn't very fond of the girl herself, she found her a bit of a problem but she used her for many tasks because the girl would never object to anything that the red-haired woman asked of her. She was her receptionist, her shopper, and her second voice for those that Adalinda didn't see the need to speak to in person. The young girl was handy, Adalinda had to admit that, but she didn't find herself caring a whole lot for her.

"Fraulein Knapp?"

Adalinda turned her attention to the young blonde haired woman that appeared at her door with a jacket in her arms even though Adalinda hadn't mentioned to bring it and a look of eagerness on her face, it was the look she always wore when around the princess. "Dietrich needs an escort to the radio tower, you know which one obviously, we only have one radio tower. You are to take him there and then back to his boat so that he may be on his way. Don't take your time Herr Schneider has a busy schedule to keep it would seem, and I don't want you keeping him from his business."

"Yes Fraulein Knapp, follow me please Herr Schneider, I can take you to the tower."

Offline Stan'

• Blade Runner
  • Knight Commander
  • Bavaria
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 05:57:27 PM »
He had been cold since he arrived, and when he turned down Adalinda

Offline Peebs'

• knight Banner
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2011, 03:59:38 PM »
Adalinda remained silent as Dietrich said his goodbyes. She didn't care to hear them, they didn't interest her anymore than whatever it was he was planning to do once reaching the radio tower did. Adalinda knew what she had to do once he left her office and there wasn't going to be anything to stop her from doing so. He had made the mistake to turn down her offer of them ruling over the island together, just as he had been a fool to think that she would so willingly walk away from something she had created after he'd gone and left-- something she could easily call her own.

Her first thought was to pull away when he kissed her hand in farewell but she didn't, instead Adalinda allowed his lips to touch the back of her hand warming where they touched and reminding her of how things had once been between them, they had been close friends and each other's confidant... now they were nothing more than strangers to one another and all because Dietrich had changed within the four years he had been gone. She blamed the old men that had sent him back demanding that she step down from what she had done and leave it all behind. Adalinda knew that it wasn't going to end here, but she could delay much of what was planned while she prepared for the worst. Laura Fassbinder was unfortunately the only one she could trust now, and she knew that instead of following Dietrich's orders that they not take the scenic road, that was exactly what he was going to get.

Adalinda waited until they left before she walked back to her desk and sat down in her chair opening the top drawer. Pulling out a small black box she removed the walkie-talkie that was inside. It and it's counter-part were the only two devices on the island that had their own channel that wasn't being monitored at all times. Adalinda knew that nobody would dare step out of line and try to over-throw her, but that didn't mean there would be nobody stupid enough to plan it and if there was, she had to be on top of things. Turning the radio on she listened as it came to life, allowing her mind a moment to think of how everything could have gone so differently if only Dietrich had agreed to her proposal. If only, if only.

"Mr Kirechenko," she finally spoke into the radio piece, leaning back in her seat and crossing her legs. "You're going to be receiving a guest in about an hour or more who will be expecting to use your precious radio... I expect you to do what it takes to make it so his plan is unsuccessful. I don't care what it takes, so long as it is done-- do you understand me?"

Untitled Document

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. FARPWG - The Guild may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy (Magic site) (D&D site). For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING®, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS®, D&D®, PLAYER'S HANDBOOK 2®, and DUNGEON MASTER'S GUIDE® are trademark[s] of Wizards of the Coast and D&D® core rules, game mechanics, characters and their distinctive likenesses are the property of the Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com)

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company unless specified. In order to review products Guild Members may reference trademarks and other intellectual property of these companies without intent to violate trademarks or copyrights.

The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild provides forum boards, server space and bandwidth, without compensation, to support Idaho gaming and fandom.

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool. process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated are. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. You may distribute this article freely but you may not make a profit from it. Terms are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle. No substitutions allowed. For a limited time only. This article is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Caveat emptor. Article is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full responsibility. An equal opportunity article. No shoes, no shirt, no articles. quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Parental advisory - explicit lyrics. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. Limit one-per-family please. No money down. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Instructions are included. Action figures sold separately. No preservatives added. Slippery when wet. Safety goggles may be required during use. Sealed for your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken. Call before you dig. Not liable for damages arising from use or misuse. For external use only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading. Read only with proper ventilation. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. Keep away from open flames. Avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place near a flammable or magnetic source. Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health. The best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a condom. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Offer valid only at participating sites. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. must be 18 to read. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.). Other restrictions may apply. This supersedes all previous notices.

Opinions in articles, posts and podcasts do not necessarily represent the views of The Fantasy Artists, RolePlayers & Writers Guild, aka FARPWG the Guild.

FARPWG The Guild © 2004-2017 Tim Boothby - All Rights are retained by those posting art, lyrics, messages and articles.

* About Me!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Here?

• Dot Guests: 15
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Most Recent

Re: The Tamber Saga by Milady Kim
[May 20, 2018, 07:16:39 PM]

Re: The Tamber Saga by Lord Palatine
[May 19, 2018, 09:03:11 PM]

[May 19, 2018, 08:16:30 AM]

[May 19, 2018, 12:47:30 AM]

[May 19, 2018, 12:32:27 AM]

[May 19, 2018, 12:21:34 AM]

[May 18, 2018, 11:44:55 PM]

[May 18, 2018, 11:08:14 PM]

[May 18, 2018, 09:07:24 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:48:39 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:38:05 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:10:44 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 11:06:29 PM]

[May 17, 2018, 10:33:01 PM]

[May 11, 2018, 09:32:31 PM]

Affiliated Sites

Red Zone Fandom Red Zone Fan Photography Scribe of the Realm Science Fox Serious Lesbian

Red Zone Galleries

Boise Area Conventions

Us Being Social

Guild on Facebook Red Zone Facebook Red Zone Twitter Red Zone Youtube